Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Master

I've been following the bushfire situation in the news and was wondering how you were doing. Thank God you're OK.

It must be terrifying, but also, perhaps this will serve as a wake-up call to the whole planet. Mother Gaia can be a ***** when she gets angry and she can squash us like flies if we don't take care of our natural environment. We were supposed to be the Guardians of this planet and are making a right mess of it.

Interesting, that you mentioned hell, this song from Billie Eilish has been playing in my head lately. She wrote it as a reaction to the California bushfires, but it remains just as relevant today. If you look at the lyrics, it really has profound meaning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PZsSWwc9xA

Then, I'm also reminded of George Carlin's immortal words, about the real relationship between us and the planet. The planet will be fine, it is us that will be gone real soon, if we don't take charge and turn things around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
Old 31-12-2019, 01:21 PM
janielee

I’m so sorry, for all of Australia.

Love and prayers
Jl
Old 31-12-2019, 01:22 PM
janielee

Love you, SD.

Bless,

Jl
Old 31-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Seeker
Keep safe. Happy new year
Old 31-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I've been following the bushfire situation in the news and was wondering how you were doing. Thank God you're OK.

It must be terrifying, but also, perhaps this will serve as a wake-up call to the whole planet. Mother Gaia can be a ***** when she gets angry and she can squash us like flies if we don't take care of our natural environment. We were supposed to be the Guardians of this planet and are making a right mess of it.

Interesting, that you mentioned hell, this song from Billie Eilish has been playing in my head lately. She wrote it as a reaction to the California bushfires, but it remains just as relevant today. If you look at the lyrics, it really has profound meaning:

Then, I'm also reminded of George Carlin's immortal words, about the real relationship between us and the planet. The planet will be fine, it is us that will be gone real soon, if we don't take charge and turn things around.

Well said and well understood my friend, I sincerely thank you for spreading the truth.

Though, no deaths are needed and if they are already I wish to remain as few as possible, innocent souls are not responsible for all this.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:

We are safe, for now.

They have just brought in the military...huge Chinooks have been flying over for the past few hours...

A Naval Base was destroyed in Nowra NSW...the Albatross has fallen.

They got the animals out of Mogo Zoo near Bateman's Bay just in time, but the Zoo is gone.

People are being evacuated onto beaches and into the water because there is just nowhere left TO go!

The whole of the south of the state of NSW is on fire...it is pitch black in the middle of the day... the air is full of smoke and dust and there is nowhere we CAN go!

The whole South Coast has now had their internet connection cut with the rest of the world...all the roads in and out of Bateman's Bay are closed and Sussex Inlet NSW too.. and there is a huge fire raging towards them..and they are all going out into the water...

As soon as I can get out of here and head back to Wollongong, the better ..

I will be the first to go when evacuation is called...we are just waiting and preparing for it tomorrow.

Thank you, Janielee...at the moment I am still in the Southern Highlands..the fire has not jumped the Nepean River YET.....but it is heading across the Central Tablelands instead, taking out towns like Marulan, Wingello, Sutton Forest, Bundanoon..and heading out to Wombeyan Caves.

That is how far the front is away from me right now...about 80kms South West..we are still seeing spot fires and putting them out and getting embers from the main fire...this thing is HUGE and acts like a predatory beast following all the lines of least resistance....

Everybody experiencing it would believe that the "End of Days" had finally arrived... Everything is just so surreal right now and we'll also be up all night on the roof with binoculars...not that we can see much anyway...the smoke is SO thick and choking that helicopters cannot even SEE the fire underneath them to put it out...that's IF they manage to find water because we are in the middle of the severest drought ever on record...people are queueing on the highway trying to get out, but all major cities are cutting themselves off from the rural cities and towns...it is quite a surreal thing to witness...

Most of Victoria is on fire as well now...billions and billions of dollars worth of damage here and nearly every tree...gone!

I have never seen anything like it....and a lot of holiday makers from Sydney went to Bateman's Bay for the school holidays...it is a resort town...full of luxury accommodation..and a rather large regional centre for the Bega Shire...just blasted off the map by a huge wall of flame hundreds of feet high..
This is a HUGE area of total destruction and devastation...beaches look like the surface of Mars...everything is red ..a thick, red soup of smoke, dust and say just covering everything cars are blanketed in the stuff...we also cannot wash our cars because we have no water...dams are down about to one quarter capacity..many of the rivers running dry and fish beaching themselves...this isn't good... but we are holding up okay right now but yeah, could do with as many prayers as you all could send everyone over here in Australia...thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK1nZog0cv4
Old 31-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Love you, SD.

Bless,

Jl
Love you too.. I will document here, so it is okay...
Old 31-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Shivani Devi, my thoughts are with you and your families.

I am no stranger to the brush fire scene. I live in Northern California, we have had whole towns destroyed, so I know it sucks and it can be all psychologically draining. I totally empathize with all of you.

I have met so many wonderful people from your country. Nothing but good things to say.

I will keep Australia in my heart and thoughts!

Old 31-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Master
Happy New Year.

Stay safe, and get out of there when the time's right. Hope you'll have enough fuel, food and water.

Quote:

I wouldn't worry about that. People will migrate to colder places. Humans will be fine.
Old 31-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Master
I remind people here in close contact with higher knowledge its rain they need in Australia - I have a link on my website to - one tree planted - so companies can be encouraged to plant 100's/1000's in deals worldwide. I don't know if you can put links on here, but you can find it... We need trees worldwide fast and lots of them, and this website plants trees for non profit..... Again its 'rain' they need in Australia 'now' - 'prayer is powerful' - takes a few seconds of your time...