Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Knower
Can you pray for me?

I need emotional and mental healing but I feel like when I try talk to God, or the source of all things, I go unheard, so I stopped praying all together. The people around me hear me pray and I feel like they're the only ones who hear me. I'm so tired of everything, I'm tired of my life, tired of being where I am, tired of having to be the mature one in stupid situations, tired of feeling unwanted, tired of basking in my misery, tired of these self-destructive thought patterns and emotions...I'm just tired. My name is Bryton Asapace and I hope you pray for me.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I need emotional and mental healing but I feel like when I try talk to God, or the source of all things, I go unheard, so I stopped praying all together. The people around me hear me pray and I feel like they're the only ones who hear me. I'm so tired of everything, I'm tired of my life, tired of being where I am, tired of having to be the mature one in stupid situations, tired of feeling unwanted, tired of basking in my misery, tired of these self-destructive thought patterns and emotions...I'm just tired. My name is Bryton Asapace and I hope you pray for me.

Tired is a sign you need to do something different.

Prayer only gets you so far, you need to take you the rest of the way.

"im tired" = i dont like the way things are going.

so dont complain, dont pray. Do something different!!

stop being a slave to what you think is right, and what other people think is right. Explore and do what feels right!

You keep saying you are sick and tried and at the ropes end. Yet I don't hear you angry, ready to explore new things, and ready to light a fire in your own heart. You just want to give up and let the fire go out, but it just won't go out, will it?

so light the fire up. find out how to light the fire up, that is always the first step. When you do that, you will know what to do next.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
I feel exactly the same, i'll pray for you Bro. Forget God and every other "god" out there, they're never present because they exist only in people's wishful thinking, we only have each other...
Old 10-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
First,think about your 'role' and if there's something you have to do on your own,in order to gain balance.It could be a diet change,get rid of unhealthy habits,or a pattern that needs to die.
Pray to god to show you what needs to be changed.Have you tried it?
Play the role of a student who asks HIS teacher.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:26 AM
Master

Just a few things that might help you to get your message to its intended destination.

What you think of as God is in fact the collective consciousness of Heaven, known as the Elohim, which is plural for the sons of El, the Sky (god).

The Elohim are highly benevolent, though incorrectly believed to be all-powerful. They also have to follow the basic laws of the Universe, such as the Law of Free Will. Before you direct your prayer to them, you should calm your mind and try to tune yourself to this higher octave of vibration that they inhabit. Just saying their name and invoking them should connect you to them.

If you then make a sincere request or plea, you might feel this calm, loving energy, confirming that they have heard you. It is best to imagine them as blinding white light, with this high-pitched, but extremely pleasurable musical sound. You will eventually hear it, if you invoke them.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:45 AM
janielee

Quote:

I’m sorry to hear that, prayers help/ed me too in times of need; if nothing else just to get in touch with humility and heart. Many blessings to you Bryton Asaspace. May your road be clear and your heart free from earthly pain.

Blessings, namaste -
Jl
Old 11-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi, go to this thread on here in the healing section, called the healing hand, http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45481 follow the instructions on the first post there and ask for what you want.

god bless
Old 11-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Ascender

Hello Bryton.

Some thoughts to share.

The acts of prayer and of asking for prayers can be understood in part as acknowledging an interconnection.

What I think can also be understood is that acknowledging such interconnection can be a step toward making that interconnection a reality in our "everyday" lives by consciously choosing to live as such, to be as such.

This gives a "new" perspective to living and being--a fresh focus.

This fresh focus may prove to be the answer to our prayers.

petex