Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Master

What If the Earth Does Not Exist?

I just discovered this quite interesting video:
It presents a hypothesis (advanced by some reputable scientists) about the nature of the physical Universe, that is quite similar to what I learned using the "non-scientific" approach of tapping into my inner knowledge source, through self-hypnosis.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It presents a hypothesis (advanced by some reputable scientists) about the nature of the physical Universe, that is quite similar to what I learned using the "non-scientific" approach of tapping into my inner knowledge source, through self-hypnosis.
Yes, you can go to endless layers of the self. But it all exists. Here and now. Where everything is always being and becoming, evermore, here and now.

You cannot appreciate one thing, without that one thing becoming the excuse to begin appreciating everything in existance. And thus, evermore greater allowed realisation, effortlessly, naturally, along the natural path of least resistance, that is of our true nature of being, that is of existence, that is of unconditional love and joy and appreciation. That is our fullest understanding under any and all conditions. As it is all being and becoming evermore here and now, evolving and unfolding, into ever expansion, that is of our inseperable nature of our true ever expanding never ending infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, as the source of who we are, as the consciousness of who we are, the energy of who we are, and the core signature frequency of who we are at the source of our being. Which is simply, that we exist. As pure positive energy. Loving light, liquid love. Consciousness. Non-physical, intangible, be-able and knowable, capable of knowing by virtue of always being an inseperably extended feeler of our relativity to it, of our relatively greater allowed realisation of it or not or less, or yes or more, or indeed, we know we are unconditional love. As one and as all. As all is one. And one is all. And we're all being and becoming evermore precisely, evermore well defined, and evermore well refined and evermore growing into our evermore ever expanding greater allowed realisation. That is to the rythm of all the ever expanding cosmos, breathing into ever expansion, being and becoming, being and becoming, being and becoming. To the beat of the drum of soul, at ever exponentially accelerating infinity of frequency, into ever perfect unfoldment of the ever abounding well-being that is of all being and becoming evermore here and now. As the infinitely ever expanding (also in resolution) scope and depth of infinite mercy and unconditional love that is of the true source of all that we are all being and becoming evermore here and now. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, truely, undoubtedly, the reality, of all that truely is being and becoming evermore here and now, as inseperable, unconditionally loved, supported and guided extensions of their true original ever expanding infinite and eternal source of being and becoming evermore here and now.

And so the earth is just one description and there are endless more descriptions of who we all are being and becoming evermore here and now. And if you find a description that really resonates with what the source within you knows, you feel that indication of resonance as joy. And so that is in that moment, that description, whatever thought/perspective you have in that moment, is in that moment, your natural path of least resistance towards your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. As it is our true natural state of being, one who is in and of joy and feeling joy. And it expresses in endless many different ways. From endless many different points of view that are eternal in being and becoming and ever evolving and unfolding and weaving and expanding and converging and becoming evermore here and now. Where all that exists, exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 19-02-2020, 12:34 AM
ketzer

Quote:
I have seen a few other vids similar to this over the years. I don't necessarily think we are part of a computer simulation per say (although that is possible), but that what we call "reality" metaphorically works a lot like a computer simulation, only more complex and multidimensional. 'Tapping into an inner knowledge source through self-hypnosis', is actually a fairly decent metaphor for how I see the process working. But I would not say the "earth does not exist", it exists and is as real as any other world you or I may conjure up. That is to say there is no "base level" of formed reality from which the world that we are experiencing is being simulated (by whatever means). Or as I like to put it, "all realities with forms are forms of virtual realities", even the quantum field through which Schrodinger's waves propagate does not exist in the physical sense. They are wave like probability functions that exist in imaginary multidimensional "Hilbert" space. It is our consciousness that tunes them in and uses them to create the "physical reality" which we use to "self-hypnotize" ourselves and experience life (or whatever I suppose). At least that's my story and I am sticking to it.... for now.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I have seen a few other vids similar to this over the years. I don't necessarily think we are part of a computer simulation per say (although that is possible), but that what we call "reality" metaphorically works a lot like a computer simulation, only more complex and multidimensional. 'Tapping into an inner knowledge source through self-hypnosis', is actually a fairly decent metaphor for how I see the process working. But I would not say the "earth does not exist", it exists and is as real as any other world you or I may conjure up. That is to say there is no "base level" of formed reality from which the world that we are experiencing is being simulated (by whatever means). Or as I like to put it, "all realities with forms are forms of virtual realities", even the quantum field through which Schrodinger's waves propagate does not exist in the physical sense. They are wave like probability functions that exist in imaginary multidimensional "Hilbert" space. It is our consciousness that tunes them in and uses them to create the "physical reality" which we use to "self-hypnotize" ourselves and experience life (or whatever I suppose). At least that's my story and I am sticking to it.... for now.

For me, the most fascinating part of the video was the experiment with the electron that behaved as a particle (as if it were measured), although the measuring was delayed way after the splitting slits. The experiment suggested that the effect preceded the cause (!), or, I'd propose that what we perceive can backwards re-create the past (!!), which in a simulation can happen.

I don't think this reality is a simulation in the way it was hypothesized in the video (and discussed in another 2 hour video I partially watched), either. I believe that this reality is like a virtual educational software (not an actual software) where all the characters have free will, and the reality continuously responds by changing. I see this reality being like a simulation / framework, similarly to our dreams being simulations with different sets of rules and ownership, than this reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-02-2020, 03:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yes, you can go to endless layers of the self. But it all exists. Here and now. Where everything is always being and becoming, evermore, here and now ...

I understand the concept of time differently than you describe it (and I read / heard others describing it).

Every personality that joins this reality (incarnates) can do that at any moment of the linear time, past or future. Once it joined it, it has to obey all the rules and the laws observed by all the other participants, exercising its free will. Any change of reality propagates instantaneously through the whole timeline in all directions, everybody experiencing the new reality with no conscious recollection of any change.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I understand the concept of time differently than you describe it (and I read / heard others describing it).

Every personality that joins this reality (incarnates) can do that at any moment of the linear time, past or future. Once it joined it, it has to obey all the rules and the laws observed by all the other participants, exercising its free will. Any change of reality propagates instantaneously through the whole timeline in all directions, everybody experiencing the new reality with no conscious recollection of any change.
There is ever change, but it happens through perspective, not through time. As the shifting of perspective is of your choice, as you are always choosing where to focus, and thus your grater allowed realisation is always being chosen by you here and now, and one can also choose to focus on that which doesn't allow a greater allowed realisation, as a self contradictory focus, yielding a discordant frequency which is translated by your emotional energy motional translator of the sense of emotion in the energy motional translation of the energy motional relativitiy between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, which is ever expanding, and you always got acces to it as you are an inseperable extension of it, thus you always feel your energy motional relativity to it by virtue of your emotions. As every sense you have is relative and energy motional translator. And your emotions are your primary relativity sensor. And thus you can come to effortless natural and evermore joyful greater allowed realisation. By virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. To help you thus focus more in tune and in alignment with your greater allowed realisation, that is unconditional, and under any and all conditions and regardless of any and all conditions, your energy motional, literal true worthy nature of being, that is eternal and infinite, and the worse you feel, the worse you feel, the more you can feel even worse. Because you are inseperable from your true nature, and that is also why you are always ment to feel good. So you cannot feel bad enough to suddenly no longer need to feel good. Tho, some people describe the death experience as the lazy way of coming into alignment with one's true infinite and eternal nature of being. Where as meditation, tho how easy it is, is another easy way of dying more consciously, as there is no death. Only evermore greater allowed realisation. Tho while physically focued through time space reality, we can always focus into a lesser allowed realisation, only temporarily, and that is the only thing that requires time. To suffer. Requires allot of time. And there will never be enough time for it. It will always come to an end.

and your choice is here and now, and your power and also true nature of being is here and now, and your source of being is also here and now ever expanding and evolving, as also our perspective of it is, of where you choose focus as a consciousness, you expand upon those frequencies, and thus you got more acces to "memories" or thoughts and perspectives of that chosen direction of focus and expansion. By virtue of frequency. That gives you acces to different memories. Different thoughts. And different experiences of existance. As existance has all the ways of coming to know itself from all the points of view that we all are, of existance. As existance. Being and becoming evermore here and now. As our highest light of unconditional love of our true nature of being as an ever expanding consciousness of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation.
Old 20-02-2020, 02:05 AM
ketzer

Quote:
For me, the most fascinating part of the video was the experiment with the electron that behaved as a particle (as if it were measured), although the measuring was delayed way after the splitting slits. The experiment suggested that the effect preceded the cause (!), or, I'd propose that what we perceive can backwards re-create the past (!!), which in a simulation can happen.

Yes, the double slit experiment has a couple (probably more) later versions that include the delayed choice, and the delayed choice quantum eraser versions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
They give the impression that somehow the past is being rewritten. Personally, I tend to think that instead they are giving credence to the "block universe" or "eternalism" hypothesis in which all of the events of the past, present, and future, exist and are all equally real at any point in time. But I would also combine that with Everette's many worlds QM interpretation where there is no wave function collapse, and so time is not just a linear timeline, but a multidimensional cause and effect matrix that simply exists. The past is not being rewritten so much as selected from the possibilities. Events happening through time are just consciousness's interpretation as it "moves" through the matrix along a particular pathway of events. In the case of the delayed choice, the particle does not exist as a physical thing until consciousness interacts with the wave function and so to speak moves along a particular path through the Q&E matrix. At that point the particle is created within consciousness from the information in the wave and it’s past is “created” as ….. backstory…. for how it came to be where and how it is. Consciousness (yours or mine or whomever’s) is bringing about a particular (pun intended) reality from the infinity of possible realities described by the quantum wave probability distribution function. When we make something physically real by “observing” it, we have to give it not just a present physical form, but a past as well, otherwise how did the moon get to be where it is when we look and see it there? Because Albert likes to think the moon is there even when he is not looking, so we have to humor him…..because he is Albert after all.