Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Gryneos

"Beyond Past Lives" by Mira Kelley

It came out recently, just last month. I'm still reading it (slow reader) but it's good so far. Kelley is known partly for introducing Anita Moorjani to Wayne Dyer and thus, the world, and he does recommend her ability to regress people (having had private sessions with her according to his intro in the book.)

I think she's Bulgarian, so if you ever get her regression CDs (or watch her YT videos), you'll notice an interesting lilt in her accent. From my experience using both her CDs and her YT videos, it makes the regressions that much easier, or so it seems to me.

The Kindle version I have has an appendix with a script for doing your own regressions. I have transcribed it, but will not post it here. I transcribed it primarily to experiment with creating an otherkin version where I'd regress myself as my kin, just to see if that helps in finding those types of lives. I feel it will because it sets in your mind the form you are wanting so that things are then guided to those particular kinds of lives.

Her writing style is good; it flows easily and makes for a fast read. So, I expect most out there to have finished their copies before I'm halfway through

According to her intro, each chapter is a lesson, and there are ten such chapters. When I'm done, I'll give a better review. This is mostly to offer the regression script.

The only thing about that script is that while she does indicate places for long pauses, you'll just have to figure out your own length of pauses between all the rest of the guiding sentences. Once I've recorded my voice reading it, I'll also have a better idea of how long I should pause between each sentence. Plus, I want to buy a clip of sound from that noise site I've mentioned before, as several of the drones would be perfect for this

Last edited by Gracey : 23-08-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:41 AM
I'm sorry this thread has slipped past alot of people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Gryneos

Well, my threads seem to do that to people

I don't read every day, so I'm still only on the first chapter. However, there were like 4-5 "Introduction" chapters to get through, and that was my biggest issue with the book so far. It's fine to have a short one from the author, and the one from Wayne, though his was certainly the longest. He can be rather wordy, too!

Two weeks ago I tried a test-reading of my rewritten script, only to end up deleting it because I'm not familiar with the record function on my media player. So, I'll try again this weekend, and see how it goes. Supposedly, hearing your own voice for guided meditations or regressions will take you into trance better than someone else's voice
Old 23-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Master

I checked on Amazon and it has some great reviews. But it ain't cheap by any means.
Old 24-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Gryneos

I bought the Kindle version, yet that was still $13, I think. I do wish publishers would lower the prices of eBooks, since they cost next to nothing to store and deliver. Maybe your library will have a copy soon

I'm on the second chapter now, and she's getting into the concept of simultaneous time. I may just have to stay offline tomorrow and read more so y'all can learn more about what's covered in it...
Old 24-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Master

The concept of simultaneous time makes my eyes cross. Quantum physics makes my eyes cross. I do believe in quantum physics but the concepts are just so mind boggling......

I say this but I have had two different visions in the past and met two other "me"s who are concurrently living their lives as I live this one. Even that makes my eyes cross.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Master
Funny enough, right before seeing this thread on this site, I was on another site reading about this author and her products, contemplating making the purchase. After being disappointed with previous products by others, I decided to wait before making this purchase.
However, I am excited to read others reviews and comments here about these products.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The concept of simultaneous time makes my eyes cross. Quantum physics makes my eyes cross. I do believe in quantum physics but the concepts are just so mind boggling......

I say this but I have had two different visions in the past and met two other "me"s who are concurrently living their lives as I live this one. Even that makes my eyes cross.
I can understand the mind-blowing aspect. I guess I don't think in terms of "quantum physics" per se. That field does cover the concept of simultaneous time, yet so does the subject of Spirit and souls. I tend to focus on the latter for explanations and understanding of the concept

I thought I'd post an excerpt of my latest blog entry to help in explaining how I see it, however, it doesn't look like it will excerpt well enough. It's nine paragraphs, so it should be a quick read. My "odd blog" link in my signature will take you to it, entitled "Seeing Time". Hope you like it. And if not, please ask me (here or there.)
Old 10-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Funny enough, right before seeing this thread on this site, I was on another site reading about this author and her products, contemplating making the purchase. After being disappointed with previous products by others, I decided to wait before making this purchase.
However, I am excited to read others reviews and comments here about these products.
And I'm still reading it! (too many other books vying for my reading time ) However, if you want a taste of what her regression style is like, she has a short session on YouTube. This is the link that was sent to those of us that participated in a salon she did, so we could experience a regression and then talk about it in the group. (I think linking this is okay as it's just a YT video linked to a specific point.)

http://youtu.be/ZLzl0hdf8Os?t=20m17s