Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-04-2014, 12:27 PM
tereza777

bluelove23 I have dealt with people like this a lot unfortunately, the best thing to do is cut ties with her, be an adult and just tell her, you are two different people and you don't connect with her, wish her the best and tell her you cannot be friends... I did this last year to a person who was an energy vampire and she didn't understand, but she got over it... If you feel this is too harsh, create boundaries, learn to say NO, keep a distance and mentally visualise a bubble around you when you are around her... All the best x
Old 09-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Lorelyen

Yes, it sounds more like leaving oneself open to the negativity. A successful psychic attack isn't easy to organise, in part because the "sorcerer" has to protect her-himself. But the original poster hasn't described the nature of the attack. If it's rather an emotional draining it's time to change friends! Some people do drain emotional energy from others, giving nothing in return. If it's a real psychic attack, more protection is needed because saying "goodbye" to the alleged friend may not be enough.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, it sounds more like leaving oneself open to the negativity. A successful psychic attack isn't easy to organise, in part because the "sorcerer" has to protect her-himself. But the original poster hasn't described the nature of the attack. If it's rather an emotional draining it's time to change friends! Some people do drain emotional energy from others, giving nothing in return. If it's a real psychic attack, more protection is needed because saying "goodbye" to the alleged friend may not be enough.

Definitly emotional, i am a very centered cool, calm person. ever since like 6 months ago my emotions near her would he unstable, and when i didnt see her for a few days i felt better but it never clicked until recently...the feeling in my gut got so strong to stay away that i had to and so awesome o feel amazing, refreshed, and so weird of what a difference
Old 09-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Guide

One time i spent an entire day with her, towards the end of that day i felt like i was going to collapse, and i got so tired, sore,head hurt and i had this massive wave of depression like i was going to puke(i was about to buy a car that day,i was no where near sad) but spending that much time with her was so bad...does she know shes doing this,i dont know but half.the time when she smiles i know its fake
Old 09-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Just wanted to say this is great advice!
Old 09-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
Iv been trying to figure out what it is, and that makes ALOT of sense, whats weird is shes admitted she is a sadist, likes to stir things in people, and loves it..is that part of an energy vampire? I always have a shield up, but what else can i do? Doesnt seem to work near her

It hasn't been my experience that being a sadist is part of being an energy vampire.

Really - I would stay as far away from her as I could!
Old 09-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Guide

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
It hasn't been my experience that being a sadist is part of being an energy vampire.

Really - I would stay as far away from her as I could!

Ugh u have no idea how much i try, she had no friends of her own(that should have been a a clue) and she tried her hardest to cling on to my best friend, whicj now their frends and i sometimes have to avoid my besty fuz of her
Old 10-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Ivy

I think I answered a similar thread (about the same person?).

Many people are loners, many people are sad and many people have issues that require a compassionate heart and a love to heal.

It is so negative to put the way we feel about others onto their shoulders.

Empathy, to me, brings healing energies, love, compassion and the drive to find understanding when people are feeling low.

What is being discussed here is dislike and slander of a person. There is so much more positive energy to be found from discovering a spiritual outlook.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Lorelyen

Perhaps the wrong questions were asked of the o/p. There are many shades of psychic attack from the way some people are emotional vampires, to those of a supernatural nature. In either case the victim is the victim and needs to take arms against the attack. When someone is emotionally drained out, at very low energy, raising positive energies might just worsen the situation, "feeding" the culprit, as it were.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Guide

this sounds more like she sucks the life out of you - knowingly or unknowingly. i'll use my own life and experience to explain as best as i can. in my past, i was a very needy person so many eventually left my life. it was hard, but good for them and also good for me. now things have changed tremendously and i can stop when i get needy much better than before and can also block out other's negativity.

a lot of grounding, practicing being heart-centered meditation is what helps to not draw in or be pulled into the negativity. surely i'll have bad days in which i follow it, but eventually i become aware of it. i do feel bad for those affected when i finally realize what i do.

just hang in there. i'm sure everyone needs a shoulder to lean on, but if you can't be that shoulder, then move on. you have to be really strong within your heart for those people that need the most love and compassion. and those that need a lot of love and compassion must find that within themselves and, in my experience, with their eternal connection to the Creator Source.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16