Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Should I trust this guy?

The story I'm going to tell is about a 40 year old guy who claims that he wants to help people and show them the path of life. This guy has some supernatural knowledge like knowing what you have done yesterday, However something is wrong with this guy which I'll tell in the following paragraph. The reason I'm putting this story on the forum is because I'm looking for some consultation because it is involving my friends and family.

How I came to know this guy is not a very long story(bear with me). a friend of mine(female one, let's call her "Jane" ) which had some insecurities and issues with her parents, her life and her future found this guy that we are talking about.

After a couple of months Jane has changed drastically, She said that she doesn't have insecurities anymore, She is happy with her life and all of that has happened because of that guy she has met and he helped him in some way.I was happy that Jane has found happiness again but this wasn't the end of story. My suspicion started when I saw Jane's behavior toward this guys which claimed that he wanted to help everyone. Jane call this guy her 'father' and she said that she loves him more than her own dad!
I quickly found out that she has strong attachment toward this guy, She would get extremely upset and nervous when that guy does not answer his phone for example. That guy told her that she must not lie even a word.
Jane once said that she cried the whole night because of lying to someone.

Jane started to bring other people(90% of them were female) to this guy in order to help them. Even suspicious people claimed that they fell in love with him when they talked to this guy. Even though when I ask them what did he say to you, they reply that you must go yourself and this guy gives us energy.
Even though the amount of attachment varies, It exists in all of them and they call him 'father'. They said that he asked our permission to be their father.

This guy does things that do not match with my own beliefs, Like bringing back an old boyfriend of one of his daughters(For free) or having touch connection with his daughters (which has been claimed non-sexually).

This guy makes some comments which I don't find any reason except for showing off his powers. For example once he entered a room full of people that he just met and said to a pregnant woman that she will born her child in her menstrual cycle. Or saying thanks to the person who has put the fruits on the table when he wasn't actually there to see who did it.

What do you think about such person? should I trust him?
Old 03-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Master
Me??? I'd run for the hills.....Sounds like a whack job preying on people who have issues!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Master

You should trust your feelings.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Master
Mysterious...

Is there any need for you to trust him????

It all sounds a bit mysterious if you ask me... If I was a female, I certainly wouldn't find the scene very attractive...

Narrrrrr... I'd say keep it simple and if you're searching for something special: choose another direction...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 03-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

And there you go!

Old 03-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

It all sounds a bit mysterious if you ask me... If I was a female, I certainly wouldn't find the scene very attractive...

Narrrrrr... I'd say keep it simple and if you're searching for something special: choose another direction...

Robbie....

Okay I agree that using "trust" wasn't a good word to explain what do I want, What I want to know is that what is wrong with this guy? why does he do these things? Why someone would give such services for free?
Old 03-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Master

There is nothing wrong with him. People have free will so they can choose.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

I suppose there could be a fine line between "free will"....and being a kook who preys on young woman with emotional problems....

Old 03-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Master

@Lucky_1 do you know this guy?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

Of course they have, But shouldn't I know the intentions of people around me?