Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-04-2018, 05:59 AM
Master

Lenormand Thread

I just did my first lenormand grand tableau and am finding it intricate yet exciting to read.
I'll need help. I'm considering on who and where to load my reading where an experienced reader of lenormand can help.

example - I have heart in the house of the heart. What does this mean? True love? I had spare cards (rana george has extra cards) so i shuffled them and placed them on cards that i wanted 'more info' on. Heart was one, because, well, who doesnt want to get more info about LOVE! and Garden came up....gatherings, social stuff, party.....yet literally, the person i crush on I met in a garden. we work in garden, his entire job is garden focus. so do i read it as literally or that true love is met 'socially' .....to me its literal since my heart is focused there 'the gardens' i work in.

im not really sure where im going with this as to the point of posting. maybe a hope that there is someone on this forum who has a know how and experience of lenormand grand tableau readings.

i doubt lenormand is created to entertain our fantasies. as in, telling you want you want to hear or see. so im hoping im reading it right. or to the best of my intuitive ability.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Master

ok so..wow...wow. total wow on that first GT

it took me houurrrrrs to thoroughly go through it (THANK GOD for that mistake order months back where Rana George's complete guide to lenormand arrived instead of her card deck)
helped me big time!

after i nailed it. i did three more and ALL came out with the same thing.

FATED DESTINY. And it's spiritual connection aka soul mate. Karmic, and unavoidable. best thing i can do is.....try to avoid discussions LOL
really? silent treatment.
The heart in house of the heart is well, love. it's love. Yet he has the skills of a charmful player.
I get he is bound to another and somehow, a pregnncy may happen.
I'm best to try to really avoid this person and not talk to them.
I had no question. but this keeps coming up over and over. even at my old job, months back this 'situation' was showing. and prior i would often get indications of a bond forming. (i honestly took it as my own mas and fem energies coming into union)
believe me...no one has made any advances/moves, sexual or romantic and after this. i want to resign and get a new job lol. but doing that twice within 3 months is not a good work portfolio to hold.
GT len read advised to NOT withdrawl, keep my word and stay put.
so i got to be a cool player, like pretend it's all 'im not attracted to you' and all thts going on and has up until now is total random coincedence.

even though something has shaken his world. pulled him off work site for weeks. had 'another manager' come in and when 'she' did he didn't look at me once..until he had to leave and it was so quick, and i was so busy. and the energy was panic, worry, stress, or nervousness. my work mate says she thinks he is a flirt and that everyone has a 'small' crush on him.
i told her, i think he is friendly and kind. she responded 'omg you like him'

im not looking for a relationship. i had been looking for work, to afford my goals/dreams of my own business. meeting someone i'd discover an attraction toward was not high on that agenda and now after all i am learning. I want to avoid it's inevitable karmic bite.

the only only thing i can do is as it says, avoid discussions and stay and retreat into silence. so work and no play.
that circus is the last thing i need and im the last thing he needs right now.

I asked God for help...

so whats this kind of help? help who

im financially stuck. and this job is important. im stressing over other big things right now. i feel really really stuck. so i have to be very very steady in my steps, approach etc.

i have to shove this 'crush', 'attraction' away and work it out until something else comes along job wise. im hoping the winter season will keep a good distance between us.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Master

Ah of course. the whole point of my first post here. garden covering over heart which is located in the house of the heart (love life) is your player, an uncommited person. displays of love in public (garden, park). And yes, i do also see it as literal when i observe the situation and the place i work in. met him in.
but it's all come up and out and. i have time to not continue moving forward. by staying silent. and allow fate to do the rest.
this job, work is fated too.

the entire story seems so fated (my first tattoo is his name which was done 25 years + ago where he now manages the entire site). We first saw each other 4 years ago, the first time re-visiting that site since that 25 year time span. our eye contact stayed on each other and we both broke out in big smiles. i remember my daughter making fun of it.
and now , years later, i get a call that there is a job there for me if i'd like to try it out. and, of course, it happens to be....right where he works.
yet i cant say one word and got to play like im not aware.