Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2018, 05:11 AM
Experiencer
Talking to Your TF Without Actually Speaking To Them?

Is there a way to talk to the person you believe is your TF without physically talking to them ("face-to-face"/"verbally)? I.E. sending love, or conveying/sending feelings, trying to send feelings of comfort or reassurance, etc.?
Old 14-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Ascender

Of course, you can communicate with their higher self or subconscious. IMO, this is best done through meditation. For what it's worth, when I was friends with my twin and I was sending him love all the time, he did confirm that he felt it and it helped.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Seeker

My twin and I often communicate while dreaming. (Same dream/same night, that sort of thing) Unfortunately, we don’t usually recognize the fact until we discuss dreams later.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Administrator
a twin flame connects from heart to heart, you literally feel the others heartbeat and the very essence of the life force that pumps through it and the subsequent energy transferred between both parties goes way beyond the physical and is all encompassing beautiful warming and loving

Communication is easy and natural yet not one word is exchanged because words are felt not spoken. love is felt not talked about, just as we view the vastness of the universe we stand in silence at the sight we behold, so it is with the inner vastness tranquillity and beauty we behold between both twin flames
Old 14-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

Talking in a sense...I've spoken to my TF's higher self in dreams and meditation. Sometimes there would be confirmation in the physical world when we were still in physical contact. But, most of the time, it's more like a blanket of feeling. Similar to what others have said, it's not words so much as feelings, emotion, energy. Like, right now, I can sense my TF enveloping me in positive energy, but it's not like he's talking in my ear with words or anything. Hopefully that makes sense.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Is there a way to talk to the person you believe is your TF without physically talking to them ("face-to-face"/"verbally)? I.E. sending love, or conveying/sending feelings, trying to send feelings of comfort or reassurance, etc.?

Not in my belief system. Everyone has their own belief system and some people might tell you it's possible though.

IMO you should just talk to them. Overcome your fears and anxieties. Take a risk.

It's not like you can avoid pain by not taking a risk. Not taking a risk is a pain of its own. Might not be the same kind of pain as feeling rejected but it's a different and, imo, worse kind of pain.

someone else rejects you, that is easy to deal with. "they have their own issues" or "they just don't see the compatability that I see". If your love is open, and theirs is not, then theres nothing you can do about that. Sometimes its just not meant to be, no matter how compatible we are with someone.

If you want to talk to them, and you don't, then that is a form of self-sabotage. Self-destruction or self-harm basically. It's a form of letting yourself down by attempting to control yourself.

its easy to deal with the actions of another person, they are free to do whatever they want. But it's exceptionally difficult and painful to deal with your own actions when they are not in line with your deepest desires and highest potential. Even if you get rejected, that is OK, you will handle it just fine. Might hurt, but you'll learn things if you are open to learning and focus on what can be learned. dont focus on what you think about your value because of the rejection. your value is the same as before, it's just new thoughts that are telling you that your worth is less. When you know this, and ignore those thoughts, its nothing to be afraid of.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes there is, but it's best when you're also talking to each other in real life, and you can compare notes. Then it's fun. If you're not talking to each other in real life, and you need this to connect, you can get caught into a dream universe and become increasingly dissatisfied with real life.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, jro5139!

So, you'd meditate, and while meditating communicate to your TF as if you were talking to them and they'd feel you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Of course, you can communicate with their higher self or subconscious. IMO, this is best done through meditation. For what it's worth, when I was friends with my twin and I was sending him love all the time, he did confirm that he felt it and it helped.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Experiencer
This hits home so much on so many levels... this fall it's going to be 10 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Not in my belief system. Everyone has their own belief system and some people might tell you it's possible though.

IMO you should just talk to them. Overcome your fears and anxieties. Take a risk.

It's not like you can avoid pain by not taking a risk. Not taking a risk is a pain of its own. Might not be the same kind of pain as feeling rejected but it's a different and, imo, worse kind of pain.

someone else rejects you, that is easy to deal with. "they have their own issues" or "they just don't see the compatability that I see". If your love is open, and theirs is not, then theres nothing you can do about that. Sometimes its just not meant to be, no matter how compatible we are with someone.

If you want to talk to them, and you don't, then that is a form of self-sabotage. Self-destruction or self-harm basically. It's a form of letting yourself down by attempting to control yourself.

its easy to deal with the actions of another person, they are free to do whatever they want. But it's exceptionally difficult and painful to deal with your own actions when they are not in line with your deepest desires and highest potential. Even if you get rejected, that is OK, you will handle it just fine. Might hurt, but you'll learn things if you are open to learning and focus on what can be learned. dont focus on what you think about your value because of the rejection. your value is the same as before, it's just new thoughts that are telling you that your worth is less. When you know this, and ignore those thoughts, its nothing to be afraid of.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Thank you, jro5139!

So, you'd meditate, and while meditating communicate to your TF as if you were talking to them and they'd feel you?

More like sending love, than speaking (which I used to do a lot when we were friends) but yeah at the time, he confirmed it was felt by him and helped.