Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
We can't really express ourselves completely through words.
Wish everyone can use telepathy. :(
Humans languages are so limited...
Old 11-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
They are not triggering my doubts. I just don't like when people think they know my own things better than I do..
It is like when someone always say I am so smart o am so pretty I am so attractive. You just don't like arrogant people.
I'm not a big fan, either, but at the end of the day I know that the way I feel about other people ultimately reflects on me, not anyone else. If I feel hatred, bitterness, anger, etc., towards another (and I still do sometimes, I'm by no means perfect), it ultimately says everything about me and nothing about them - it's a sign that there's still something unhealed within me. Underneath feelings like anger and resentment, there's always a wound that's being resisted.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Master

[quote=starstar]A connection, by definition, is supposed to be mutual. Judging by what you have wrote, and the fact that guy ignored you reaching out to him, and did not take steps to reconnect, it does not sound like a connection at all.[/QUOTE]

That's basically everyone here lol
all who reach out and get ignored or no response are not in a soul connection.

yet it tells me there is no desire for a physical correspondence. A preference chosen for any number of reasons.

a spiritual connection does not rely on physical reality to uphold it's genuine vibration.
I don't physcically 'see' my guides but there is a strong connection and communication.
The same can be said with genuine soul connections.
i don't 'see' my soul mate but know he is there. There is no doubt.

'romantic' relations. which seems the popular reality for many (especially females) when they are into someone is something else. If you want romance and intimate relations with another you are reaching out to and they ignore you, then no, it's not mutual and they are not interested in 'connecting' in any that way.

If you've reached any point in your journey where your spirituality is awakened further and you're advancing along your journey, then it comes to a point of detaching from the desire outside of you and seeking within.
relationships of romantic content take a back seat, while the relationship with yourself becomes the first priority.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I'm not a big fan, either, but at the end of the day I know that the way I feel about other people ultimately reflects on me, not anyone else. If I feel hatred, bitterness, anger, etc., towards another (and I still do sometimes, I'm by no means perfect), it ultimately says everything about me and nothing about them - it's a sign that there's still something unhealed within me. Underneath feelings like anger and resentment, there's always a wound that's being resisted.

this is exactly how i see and feel about others low vibrational energy toward me. exactly!
Which is why i can never ever take their dislike or 'hate' personally. If anything, I feel sorry for them.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
We can't really express ourselves completely through words.
Wish everyone can use telepathy. :(
Humans languages are so limited...

It's a fact that we can't express our experiences meaningfully through words except in very general terms. Try describing a rainbow to a person blind from birth. You're right that words are fallible. In ordinary face-to-face meetings we say lot more in subtle ways without words. And there are the other senses.

Telepathy isn't much better - no more precise though it can come with images and sounds aside from words.

Perhaps we just expect too much from what we have to communicate.

So...can we come back to what the man has said about his connection to you? How would he describe it?

Old 11-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
That's about it. We own our emotions. Perhaps some of the emotions of which you speak can be justified. I think I'm fairly emotionally balanced but if I have a fear it's that I'll lose them altogether so I don't make much of a try to heal what's there. Nulled, the world would seem pretty grey I'm guessing.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 11-03-2018 at 10:09 PM. Reason: pruning
Old 12-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's about it. We own our emotions. Perhaps some of the emotions of which you speak can be justified. I think I'm fairly emotionally balanced but if I have a fear it's that I'll lose them altogether so I don't make much of a try to heal what's there. Nulled, the world would seem pretty grey I'm guessing.

I'm of a mind that all emotions are valid, because to believe they aren't only invites repression and that isn't ultimately healthy, imo, but as far as goes what I would term 'negativity' (anger, resentment, bitterness, fear, etc. - ie any emotion that arises from a state of internal resistance), I don't think that's ever really justified, per se - understandable, yes, and again I'm not saying it would be wrong to feel those things (I'd be an enormous great hypocrite if I did ), but I think they arise as the result of a failure to see people and events in their proper context, and they only serve to pollute our inner space, harden our hearts, cut us off from joy and love, and cause us to feel disconnected.

I don't know if we can ever lose emotions altogether, thank goodness, it would be terrible if that were possible (the world would indeed become a grey place, and in fact that's very much how it appeared to me right before I started to awaken - flat, grey, and lifeless). We can certainly become numb, but the emotions are still there like water under a sheet of ice; despair is never very far away when you're feeling like that, or so I've found in my own experience anyway.

Last edited by A human Being : 12-03-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

Sorry I don't understand. ??
Old 12-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry I don't understand. ??
Sorry, I'll try to be clearer - I'm just saying that when someone does or says something that makes you feel offended, take a deep breath and notice how you're feeling in that moment.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Sorry, I'll try to be clearer - I'm just saying that when someone does or says something that makes you feel offended, take a deep breath and notice how you're feeling in that moment.

Yea! I do. But I will not argue about it with them. Just let them. I can't change the way they think and the same they can't change what and how I feel/think.
I don't need to say anything to prove I'm right. And they don't need to convince me that I'm wrong.
I didn't feel offended by what people say, maybe a little bit. I don't take them seriously. lol