Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

So sorry you are going thru this. Definately continue to take care of yourself and make your needs a priority.
This happen to me early in my connection before I knew we anything about twin flames. He also had a very difficult marriage and had/has massive issues with commitment so I was skeptical about the entire relationships being viable. It still hurt like heck when he met someone and promptly got in a relationship with her then moved to the suburbs which he said was not for him (I live in the suburbs :[ )
I can tell you that relationship so pretty on rosy on the outside was a disaster. He suffered a lot but also grew up a lot. I used to dream her and feels she may be part of our soul group. She dealt with with some things within him that would have been very difficult for me to deal with at the time.
This may be an opportunity for him to grow and expand his ability to tolerate your connection more fully. I know it is hard to imagine but it may help you both come more fully into union <3
Old 10-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Master
yes, I am quite sure that is the case, otherwise it wouldn't have happened. ANd I don't believe the Universe caters for one only, so there will be something in it for me as well.
Nevertheless, all I can get to right now, is feel angry and hurt and rejected. I have to find a way to let go of that, but I'm not succeeding at the moment. Just that the thought that he's already forgotten about me hurts. If I knew that wasn't the case it'd be different.
I'll get there. I think this is also a normal phase of getting over a breakup. A phase that I really really do not like.

Thank you, Illuminata! It really helps that there's so many people here who care.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbutterfly
Sorry to hear that especially coming from you FairyCrystal. I thought you had the perfect twin flame relationship, very sad indeed. I have done some research about twin flames and one always seem to run after a year or two of being together. I pushed my twin away because he was emotionally abuse towards me, and that was the best thing that ever happened to me, but the most painful at the same time. I have heard many commenters on this forum saying that "If a person is really your twin flame then you will never get over him", which I believe is totally false. It's just another way to keep you hooked in the obsession. Time does heal, and you can get over your twin flame. The only way to truly heal from the twin flame pain is to go no contact with your twin, stop looking at pictures, quit going on his facebook account, and quit thinking about them, and throw out anything that will remind you of him. Use your head over your heart, emotions can cloud a persons perspective. Honestly I think the meaning of twin flame relationships is to teach us a lesson to become emotionally stronger.

Hmmm. He doesn't sound like a twin to me. Tf's don't abuse each other in any way. They might lash out out of fear, but never abuse. What your describing is what most people on this journey like to call is a "false twin flame".
Old 24-02-2018, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I can hardly believe this FairyCrystal, and yet I can from my own experience. Unfortunately I do know how you are feeling and the horrible pain this causes because I was just where you are two months ago. I felt like everything was gone, no hope at all, the not being able to see him or talk to him was unbearable. But my twin understood what I was feeling and wants to remain in touch and so now we enter a weird relationship. He called me for the first time this week and I was so relieved that he was thinking of me, wanted to talk, and still wants to get together - I needed that from him.

From my experience with my twin I see that our twins cannot handle the intense feelings they do have for us (they won't admit that to themselves). These other women they choose to be with are easier for them, the connection not as deep, the feelings more on the surface, they don't get triggered to face the deep stuff within them. I know my twin loves me and has for 30 years, but he consistently chooses to be with women who are easier for him to deal with. Women who are meek, go along with whatever he wants, and do not question him. With me our bond is deep, the feelings intense. I trigger deep things from childhood in him and he strongly resists facing these things. With other women he can just enjoy a woman's company without all this other stuff. Yet he wants to maintain our contact and friendship and so we have a weird relationship.

If he is your twin he will not be able to separate from you completely. Give this time, no matter how hopeless it seems. I'd bet he'll be back in touch with you after awhile.

Please feel free to talk with me anytime.

Wow this resonates to me, it looks like my TF wants easy in relationships. He broke up with me one month ago, because he introduced me to one of his coworkers and i had a conversation with him. During the one minute conversation my partner asking me if i want a cup of coffee. Because i didnt reply asap, the next day he dumped me.

Then he says we broke up because of constant arguing, i am like which one is it, arguing or me ignoring you? So it looks like he wants easy, no growth to communicate the issue. So upsetting.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Master
Big hug!
Breakups su.ck, if it's with your TF it's even worse. For me it's been 3,5 months now, finally getting closer to letting go, but still not completely there. It has been an extremely tough ride. Even when I wasn't busy with him during the day, feeling quite good and happy, I dreamt of him almost every night. I woke up with very painful teeth again and again as I'd been clenching due to the troublesome dreams.
After a month it began to get real painful. Had 2 root canals yesterday...
Because of my health problems due to this breakup and stress it brings me I decided to make a serious effort to let go.
I've smudged my house, my aura, am busy cutting cords, and am not thinking and reading about it so much anymore. Best to not do any card readings on it anymore, not follow TF readings unless they incorporate general messages as well, like Twinstrology. Simply shifting my attention and focus.
I am even thinking of putting a rubber band around my arm and snapping that whenever I think of him. SSDM has done that and I think it could work. It will also help associate thinking of him with pain.
I have been doing a lot of work on self-esteem and self-worth, and refusing more and more to indulge in dreams and hopes of him coming back.
At some point I could archive him on my WhatsApp, a bit later I removed his phone number. That was hard. Real hard, but it had to happen.
I have to cut it off, choose "me" and I simply have to let go. The last time I phoned him he didn't even answer, nor phoned me back. So he's lost the right to be in my contacts. I'm not a doormat and it's about time I don't let people treat me like one anymore.
People see you -and treat you- the way you see and treat yourself. So I've done a lot of work on that, still am.
Nevertheless, this breakup and what he's done -dumping me for another woman- has hurt me worse than any breakup before. Even my narcissistic ex didn't hurt me at this level in spite of all the abuse and cheating I got from him.
A TF connection simply is deeper, good and bad. It did help to hear from him in January that he cannot forget about me either.

Telling you this cos maybe you can find some pointers in it to help you move on.
A big hug, and lots of luck and strength!
Old 05-03-2018, 02:51 AM
Knower

I'm so sorry you are going through this. If there's anything I can do to support you, please let me know. <3