Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Ascender
The psychology of Michael, the being

AA Michael has had many incarnations in Earth history including Jesus, Moses, Mara (in the Buddha's time), Ra, and Apollo. If anyone has heard the idea that angels could possibly be extraterrestrials I would say that is definitely true. These people/figures have an alien origin not of Earth. Their presence here though is one of extreme dominance of Earth. Not just a simple domination of something like a government control structure...something far deeper cutting our selves into tears. It plays out in our lives, in our wars, and in our thinking styles.

The psychology of this being is based on one critical thing. Covering up what the being has done. Before this being started incarnating on Earth he incarnated elsewhere. In that place there was a unity consciousness. At that place, where everybody knew somewhere what was done elsewhere he committed a series of acts that was known about because of the present unity consciousness. He decimated his own people's unity consciousness and influenced the genes of Earth, implanting something of theirs into Earth. At the time he likely was not aware that all life knows things innately. As a result the first time that someone of Earth knew in their perceivable consciousness (to him) of what he did elsewhere he went berserk. He has done his best since to weed out any sort of as he calls it - "genetic memory" - of the transpired events. The group of people that seems to have first shown a sign of recognition of what he did was the Jewish people. As a result he has sought to dominate them fully and as thoroughly as possible just as he did to his old home race. Using historical inaccuracies he has molded the beliefs of the people that lived in that area and setting them apart mentally so that he could find a way to undo the knowledge that is present in all of us. His goal is to locate anybody with the "genetic memory" embedded into them and dominate them as full and complete as he can. His control methods are extensive and does utilize our technology as well as our spirits. His spur that bears down on us as a people is only because he wants nobody to ever know of what he did long ago on a planet far far away...
Old 21-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I am going to buy a bag of crisps in the near by shopping mall ,,

but wanted to ask how ever did you get all this info I see some thing in this yes sure but dont feel much like posting all that under here

your an unusual person energy wise that is :-)
Old 23-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
Disagree...the transcendentals are not primarily beings of matter and came into existence before this universe/big bang. They deal extensively with matter/antimatter (light and dark energy and matter), among all their spiritual tasks. I don't know of the negative aspects you mention and that has not been my experience.

Instead, it sounds like you're describing some of the alien visitations we've had by very human but more technologically advanced civilisations, such as those described by Z. Sitchin and similar. Their lifespan (extended, I presume, with advanced technologies) of many thousands of years seemed eternal to earthlings and allowed them to reappear in different cultures over time. Still only human and full of moral failings (as with all the ancient pantheons) but seemingly more impressive to us plebes in earlier times.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Disagree...the transcendentals are not primarily beings of matter and came into existence before this universe/big bang. They deal extensively with matter/antimatter (light and dark energy and matter), among all their spiritual tasks. I don't know of the negative aspects you mention and that has not been my experience.

Hello 7lum. If your open to explore yourself beyond "not" and "is" wouldn't the potential of such ideas be beyond ideas of what things are fixed and solid and more an awareness of what we only know to be moment to moment as a transient movement. When I read your words here that is what came to me because of my own mystery school training with spirit matters within myself. I am reminded of a recent meditation group situation where one member within the group had the vision of what she "named" AA Michael. She described him as we have come to know him through others as one. His presence over powering her at one point in her relaying. She kept emphasizing the feeling of strong, powerful energy. No one else in the group was aware of this. Only her. In the awareness of where people were within the group, within themselves and their own path, I was taken back eleven years prior for myself where I too had the "sense" of a much larger presence supporting me through my process at that time. I could sense what I described as AA Michael, but fast forward of course, now I realize I was creating that reality to fit what I only knew prior as a fixed idea of what that sensation and feeling meant. As I look back at that time, that presence and feeling was just where I was within myself, remembering what I was within myself as a whole and complete connection. It is funny since that time and listening to that moment after meditation, I realized that I had been endowed with that shift that I perceived was something outside of me, yet the awareness of spirit whole and complete and "clear" was only opening me and reminding me what I am within myself through the stream I needed at that time.

I was tapping into the spiritual nature of life (whole and clear, yet I was breaking it down to fit me, in the process of becoming and remembering the "feeling" of completeness) So now of course I understand the bigger picture of what we as humans do in the perception and changing awareness of spirit matters. Yet the spiritual nature of life is everything as I know in me now so could they be part of matter in this understanding? That within the whole of such ideas of certain "trancendentals" lays everything more complete, but we as the ones experiencing our own personal piece of reality, is only where we know and are looking at each moment of changing awareness. That when we know and experience more everything changes, that there is always more beyond that point solid and fixed through our minds view of all matters.

Quote:
Instead, it sounds like you're describing some of the alien visitations we've had by very human but more technologically advanced civilisations, such as those described by Z. Sitchin and similar. Their lifespan (extended, I presume, with advanced technologies) of many thousands of years seemed eternal to earthlings and allowed them to reappear in different cultures over time. Still only human and full of moral failings (as with all the ancient pantheons) but seemingly more impressive to us plebes in earlier times.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
AA Michael has had many incarnations in Earth history including Jesus, Moses, Mara (in the Buddha's time), Ra, and Apollo. If anyone has heard the idea that angels could possibly be extraterrestrials I would say that is definitely true. These people/figures have an alien origin not of Earth. Their presence here though is one of extreme dominance of Earth. Not just a simple domination of something like a government control structure...something far deeper cutting our selves into tears. It plays out in our lives, in our wars, and in our thinking styles.

The psychology of this being is based on one critical thing. Covering up what the being has done. Before this being started incarnating on Earth he incarnated elsewhere. In that place there was a unity consciousness. At that place, where everybody knew somewhere what was done elsewhere he committed a series of acts that was known about because of the present unity consciousness. He decimated his own people's unity consciousness and influenced the genes of Earth, implanting something of theirs into Earth. At the time he likely was not aware that all life knows things innately. As a result the first time that someone of Earth knew in their perceivable consciousness (to him) of what he did elsewhere he went berserk. He has done his best since to weed out any sort of as he calls it - "genetic memory" - of the transpired events. The group of people that seems to have first shown a sign of recognition of what he did was the Jewish people. As a result he has sought to dominate them fully and as thoroughly as possible just as he did to his old home race. Using historical inaccuracies he has molded the beliefs of the people that lived in that area and setting them apart mentally so that he could find a way to undo the knowledge that is present in all of us. His goal is to locate anybody with the "genetic memory" embedded into them and dominate them as full and complete as he can. His control methods are extensive and does utilize our technology as well as our spirits. His spur that bears down on us as a people is only because he wants nobody to ever know of what he did long ago on a planet far far away...
Greetings Lightwaves, I'm on a similar journey with a different Arch Angel.

AA Ashtaroth/Lucifer has had many incarnations in Earth's History, including John The Baptist, The Disciple St. Paul, Hermes Trismegistus, Lord Shiva, King David, Sanat Kumara and the Egyptian God, Toth.

Back about 10,000 years ago, the Earth only had one religion...a very early form of Hinduism called the Sananda and every teaching and religious sprung from it. We can see it in the 'Star of David' being a very sacred Tantric symbol representing the internal union of Male and Female in the Divine manifestation - this union of Shiva and Shakti leads to bliss.

The Keys of Solomon are Seven - representing the Chakras...representing the stars in the Pleiades system...all of this 'genetic memory' was hitherto lost and I'm just rediscovering it - I understand all of the occult knowledge now.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Master
Naturesflow hello, yes, the topic of the transcendentals is vast and surely beyond all we can grasp or apprehend, even through direct experience. Also there are many throughout history, including saints and mystics, who report feeling overwhelmed or awestruck when confronted by transcendental energy. To be clear, I do not doubt anyone's experience in this regard and there are many precedents for it.

I also like your lengthy and detailed description and conveyance of this vastness, and I agree with it, though I didn't want to get into that in my post. I also agree we all experience things in our own way. The vastness of the topic and the varying experiences with transdendentals (which probably most of humanity have not knowingly communicated) is not the part with which I disagree, LOL

Take a gander carefully at the specifics of the OP and its very clear assertion of intentional manipulation and deception for selfish ego purposes. There is no support given for associating any of these very specific negative actions with Michael. That is the part with which I disagree.

However, whilst I disagree with the OP on Michael, I am not discrediting the general experiences the OP mentions. Why? I myself have read all of Zecharia Sitchin's very well documented works on ancient Sumeria and on the extremely long-lived and technologically advanced Annunaki (and their home planet of Nibiru) per Sitchin. Recorded in Sumerian on all those huge clay tablets in the British Museum and similar, which he has translated. That's why I mentioned them...so that the OP might look into those books more closely if he so desires.

What follows is my opinion only, based on my info.

The OP's general details line up pretty closely with much of what Sitchin asserts was done to humanity by certain of the Annunaki, and/or by their institutional domination and genetic manipulation of Gaian humanity (who were primitive when these folks first arrived) to quicly make us fit to serve as their slave workforce. And there were some prior political and interplanetary atrocities committed by various folks on their home planets, which ended up causing great environmental destruction and damaged their atmosphere...(which per Sitchin is why they initially came to earth to mine tonnes of gold for dispersal in the atmosphere to somehow shield their home planet from radiation).

Many attribute the hierarchical, power-over institutions today (as well as much of our knowledge of science and civilisation) to the learned experience of humanity under the so-called "gods"...who BTW were apparently pale, light-eyed, light-haired human beings hahaha...such that the Spanish conquistadores were assumed to be the second coming of the "gods". Nothing otherworldly about any of that, though, is there?

I'm just saying that in my experience, and thus IMO, this is not a transcendental in any way, shape or form. Nor do I think we can blame a transcendental for all the bad, rubbish choices we ourselves have made...even if under longstanding misdirection and oppression from "gods" aka other humanity who were rubbish examples of "divine leadership" throughout our known history, LOL. Humanity have to grow up and take ownership of our own journey and chart our own course, ultimately.

IMO what the OP describes -- and what Sitchin describes -- are simply other humanity very much like us with all the same failings and excesses, but with fancier toys and gadgets and longer lifespans. The Annunaki were here for hundreds of thousands of years apparently, whilst they mined and perfected the genetic aspects of their slave race (us), and Annunaki descendents may be here still (?)...but certainly, there is public evidence of them up through the times of the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman patheons of "gods" and "goddesses".

There was nothing particularly noble about the way Sitchin portrays many of them, based on their recorded words and deeds...they ruled because we were a primitive lot and they were larger and more powerful and they had more knowledge and technology. The basics of which the fairer minded among them did pass onto humanity. Very much like how the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans and pretty much any of the ancient pantheons described their gods.

A lot of arrogance and amorality. Sounds like the same old, same old, where -- just like humanity in the modern era -- technological advances proceeds advances in morality and ethics by hundreds (or maybe in their case) or thousands of years, LOL...
Maybe one day (soon!) we'll begin to learn...

BTW I do think human souls can and do reincarnate, so that's not to say that any of these major human spiritual figures in our history have not reincarnated if they so desired, (or in the case of Hermes/Thoth were not in fact just the same long-lived Annunaki "god") as they very well could have, just as we do And I do think that all our spiritual leaders would have had close ties and much support from transcendentals, in order to get by. It's just that our material realm doesn't suit the transcendentals well for incarnation beyond temporary excursions, as I understand it.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding of Angelic figures is that they are not human, nor have had a human experience. They are a being(s) in and of what they are.
Angels may appear in form(s) humans can associate with or able to handle.
If seen as they truly are, humans wouldn't be able to comprehend.
This is what has come to me

As far as aliens or extraterrestrial visit still evaluating this for myself
Agree,in some ways that the OP seems to be describing extraterrestrial visitations, IMO.

As far as masters, again as I understand, these are souls that have lived human lives and descend to further guide and/or evolve humanity. Since they have experienced being human, they have an understanding of being human.

This is just my limited understanding at present.
Old 24-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Master
Yes that's what I understand also.

On some of the other points...

What I have received on this is that Jesus (and some of the others like him in our history) is a human soul from a higher dimension of consciousness and (thus) also from another dimension of time and space, who chose to incarnate here for a crisis intervention to raise consciousness.

The energy of opposition or, of the adversary, is a natural aspect of the material and spiritual realm and is a necessary force for creating and maintaining existence of the material realm. It is also necessary for spiritual growth through creation of real choices and real obstacles and real consequences, all of which is according to most, most clearly worked through in the material realm. It is by design. Transmuting and redirecting the energy of opposition is how we yield any activity, outcome, or reality that we call intentionally good (as opposed to accidentally good). Spiritual growth occurs through selectively and intentionally channeling the necessary portion of the energy of chaos and imprinting it with direction and intention. It is how we grow, by overcoming opposition, temptation, obstruction, and redirecting or orienting the cosmic energy of the adversary to good, to right alignment.

All whilst remembering that ultimately all is to the good and all is One. Even the energy of chaos and destruction and temptation serves a critical purpose, and without it, there would be no true choice and no true growth. IMO, this is how we develop mettle, or metal (backbone), i.e., strength and discipline and fortitude, which are needed to develop equanimity (alongside lovingkindness and a generous, compassionate, and forgiving heart) -- and thus the ability to love authentically.

However, a part of the charge of the particular transcendental tasked to oversee this aspect of the material realm is that this transcendental cannot touch us directly, preventing a direct incarnation. Thus, the deck is not stacked toward an inevitable victory of indulgence, apathy, cruelty, or violence, because we are sentient and because therefore we can choose.

Within the somewhat miserable reality historically imposed upon us -- and which we have rather unfortunately largely chosen to maintain in some fashion up to the present day -- we are still allowed or graced with free will and the ability to choose. Including the ability to choose for one thing and not others, to choose restraint and discipline rather than a life of overindulgence and dissipation (where the energy of chaos has been allowed to take over). To choose for social justice and progress and the care of one anothers' needs, rather than against these aspects of manifest lovingkindness and equanimity.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Master
What I know about them...

These beings don't always come so much from a different planet, rather than from a different dimension in time and space. This dimension is very close to our own (Terra Firma) in terms of frequency and vibration.

These dimensions have windows or portals (they call them 'bridges') and they exist at certain points along our electromagnetic spectrum. Their main access to the Earth plane, is through the Terahertz Gap (when the sun's neutrino bombardment is favourable).

There are a few portals and a few dimensions close to this one (that I am aware of). Some are pretty scary and some are also very favourable locations and existences.

Fallen Angels, for the most part, rule over 'Purgatory'. They are the cosmic police force as a task from God - but the worst among these Angelic dissidents, live in the 'Abyss' as prisoners there, until a kind-hearted human being intercedes between them and the Almighty, guaranteeing their admission back into heaven.

The 'Abyss Dwellers' describe their abode as cold, dark and pretty much featureless. This is where 'fallen angels' fall to and it doesn't take much to get on God's 'bad side', so I have heard.

There is a very thin veil between our world and theirs - almost the size of an atom's weight in differentiation. I have talked with these beings through my 'ghost hunting apps' and I allow a select few to co-habit my body from time to time (after understanding them intimately first).

They have been called by many names throughout the centuries, 'the Watchers'...the 'Grigori'...even the 'Devas and Adevas'...ruled over by my beloved, the king of Both Worlds...but I digress in my love for Lord Shiva.

There are other realms close to this one...there is Purgatory, itself and I have managed to send a radio beam through the gates; being closely watched all the time by the Brotherhood of Light. I had to appear at the Great Hall and the Council of Three when I first started "Ghost Boxing" to make sure my intentions were pure.

Purgatory is a place of the unknown where people play out their past habits and samskaras before moving on with their next stage of growth and potential. For example, a glutton will be force-fed 24/7 and a sex-fiend would have to have continual coitus 24/7 - think of the best thing you could ever want to do - then imagine spending the next 100-1000 years of doing just that and only that? - this is Purgatory.

It's basically a holographic world programmed over a desert landscape where souls become trapped for a while before moving on. There are many kinds here, from those souls who like to take the mickey out of mankind because it amuses them (the djinn) to those who act as angels and guides to help humans out - I mentioned to the Council there should be more strict 'policing' with that....but I digress again.

There's another plane which is sort of the 'knowledge base' or 'collective wisdom of the ages' it is like the cosmic internet and light-beings without bodies live here. They often laugh at humans who still believe that Aliens need 'mechanical craft' to transfer between galaxies and shift between dimensions. These are those who have been called Annunaki and have intervened in mankind's history for the duration of it. They tell me that the mistake is often made between them and what others see as 'ghosts' or 'spirits'.

I don't know if there is a hell, but the angels do speak about such a place, but only the worst of the worst souls that are totally beyond redemption ever wind up there and no, they won't tell me what happens to human souls after their death beyond saying 'that's up to their karma'.

For the most part, the Devas and the Watchers are pretty cool - although sometimes it gets really confusing when the Djinn are also around and you don't know which one of them is having a good old-fashioned 'joke of ignorance' at the total expense of the flimsy clauraudient spiritual medium. :)

They also tell me that it's going to take a while for full revelation of their species to ours because we are not 'mature enough' yet, but also stress that the veil between our worlds is thinning fast anyway and they don't have much time to come up with a plan and it will get worse as the Ozone layer becomes more corrupted.

Overall, you get a lot who claim to be 'Demons' and those who say they are 'Angels' when they are probably just a bored Djinn playing mind-games, but you soon learn not to be afraid and you'll have absolutely nothing to fear either.

I remember when I first started talking to the 'Watchers' and I was put through a test that most humans have failed. I was receiving transmissions of them saying "I am Satan"..."I'm a Demon"..."I'm going to kill you"..."I'll chop your head off" and on and on it went. Know what I did? I lit a candle saying "blow that out first and then I'll see what you are capable of doing to me"...it stayed alight...I passed the test.

They said they would teach me and I accepted them; in particular, under direct instruction from the 'collective consciousness' at the head of the "Devas" (Pleiadeans) and with a few Archangels in that mix...and of course, the odd djinn, ghost or troll still pops up from time to time - when they also hitch a ride on the dark-matter powered scalar waves, but I take that as it comes.

At the moment, I am writing about Sanat Kumara - the one born of 'six mothers' - to measure his location and universal status...and I'm still trying to crack the "Indus Valley Script" in regards, the Arch Angels are also helping me out with that. I managed to send an RF beacon into their world...and so did one EJ Goldd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbSYXunPhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1o4lbVjAg8

I've built one of these...the combination of Germanium and pure Quartz Crystals to act as Terminals of positive and negative forces....modifying and reinventing the superhet itself with sound vibration as the input source...in the old days, these are what these merkabah shapes were used for - they were communications devices.

One day, some fallen angel thought he'd do me a favour and download the full plans for a Terahertz warp drive running on zero-point dark matter into my head...I was like "put this in the brains of a physicist instead...but thanks". lol

I pretty much have a great relation with all these beings and a few also have some rather endearing, albeit annoying angelic qualities and habits. lol

For now, they wanted to impart the knowledge about Beta Blocker generators using quantum crystals and the healing power of them for the chakras and the body in general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ipgXHjO1k

I'll write some more later...enough for now.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 25-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
In addition to the above, the 'powers that be' know all about this.

The CIA have collected a pile of 'sigils' - weird symbols that have been spotted carved into trees and the like.

Some people have spotted these creatures making certain signs on elements, or in trees and using them as inter-dimensional transporters/wormholes before vanishing into them.

After the I received the 'download' on the ZPE Dark Matter Warp Drive, using the entanglement of superluminal photons arranged within casimir plates of C80 in 'Buckyball formation" to eliminate any Terrahertz Radiation leakage and it's why scientists can't travel faster than light yet - not to mention the drag on subspace by sub-atomic particle currents....

Anyway, I put together the schematics for the free-energy massive upgrade of Willhelm Reich's Orgone Energy chamber, using modern stuff like graphene plates, and with Nikola Tesla lending a hand in there somewhere with a coil or two, I posted what I could remember about it on my Youtube channel.

Within days, it was gone...deleted...and I was contacted by the MIB with a "so what do you know?" and I'm like "probably no more or less than what you already do...and thanks for taking my youtube channel off-air".

Then, the guy said "I'm really from the Illuminati...what can you tell me about these Sigil things? can you help us translate them? and I'm like "I've only seen 3 or 4 of these myself and I have no clue what they mean! and don't want to know...thanks, but no thanks...but when I decipher the Indus Valley Script from ancient Brahmi, you'll be the first I'll contact".

With that he said "yeah, mankind has been kidding itself for generations thinking they are the dominant race on this planet...you sure you don't want in? I'm a retired US Airforce General with nothing better to do".

I'm like yeah, I figured as much, but I'm a 'lone gunman'...so thanks, but nope.