Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Master

Constant Swords drawn and Death

I seem to drawing Queen of Swords,3 4,5, 6,7,8 and 10 alot as well as Death along with the Fool..

A time for change and trust..? Any other opinions?

Thx
Old 11-03-2012, 08:50 PM
green

thinking too much of not thinking at all?
sharp words? too many conflicts?
can't run away from your past?
there are things you can't change but need to accept?

what comes to mind right now, and i'm sure you will get some more ideas as well
take only what makes sense to you.

G
Old 12-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Guide
..."swords... as well as Death along with the Fool.."

What stands out immediately to me is that it's most likely a change, a transformation of the intellectual. Either you need to balance the psyche, or, it's going to get worse.
Are you the the fool now, or are you going to become him?

The minors:
Well that's allot and it's all over the place and without knowing your spread the simplest thing is to say it appears the mind is a strong issue in every aspect/sefiroth.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:19 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I seem to drawing Queen of Swords,3 4,5, 6,7,8 and 10 alot as well as Death along with the Fool..

A time for change and trust..? Any other opinions?

Thx

You should always read the Cards in the context of the question you asked.

A predominace of Swords means danger and deception (in general) and associating the Cards to the question can help to clarify the actual message you are receiving.

Please feel free to PM me--if you would like to discuss this in private.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 01-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
I've don't think I've ever known the swords to be just about danger and deception. Swords people are very independant and goal oritented. They can be aggressive, good communicators but very analytical. They will do anything to seek the truth but unfortunately can also be blinded by it.

Sometimes they can be telling you to take action towards something instead of feeling victimized by something. Swords also represent courage and clarity....they have been known as the 'do or die' suit, helping us to break away from past attachments so we can move forward. Swords also represent duality. Sometimes they're just trying to tell us to step away from something we're confused about or overanalyzing. Perhaps they are trying to show you a different perspective of things?
Old 02-04-2012, 04:26 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Ravenstar:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenstar
I've don't think I've ever known the swords to be just about danger and deception. Swords people are very independant and goal oritented. They can be aggressive, good communicators but very analytical. They will do anything to seek the truth but unfortunately can also be blinded by it.

Sometimes they can be telling you to take action towards something instead of feeling victimized by something. Swords also represent courage and clarity....they have been known as the 'do or die' suit, helping us to break away from past attachments so we can move forward. Swords also represent duality. Sometimes they're just trying to tell us to step away from something we're confused about or overanalyzing. Perhaps they are trying to show you a different perspective of things?

This is not a statement made in general terms. I was answering a person who is drawing a predominance of Swords.

A predominance of Swords is an indicator of Danger and Deception--but must always be refered back to the question being asked and the situation at hand.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...