Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-estca
How to get rid of spirits around me?

For several years now there are multiple spirits around me (good spirits like my guide and multiple deceased family-members) but sometimes they are ALL day around me (I can sense them and for example often see little glitters in the air) I don't mind them visiting me/being around me but when it's ALL day long (and definitely when they keep making those signs in the air for literally hours!) it starts to bother and annoy me extremely.

I know it's well-intended and all but it's bothering me for a long time now and I want them to leave me alone (just a bit more) and definitely stop making those glitter-signs in the air because it often only makes me paranoid.

I already asked them countless times to leave me alone (even when it's well-intended and they are trying to support/give me signs) them making those signs for literally hours is extremely annoying. And keep in mind: they make these signs for years now (every single day usually for hours, sometimes more often than other times) so it's not a short-term thing just to make me something clear.

I don't mind my guide or deceased family-members being around me, I only want them to stop making those signs for literally hours. It's annoying. So how do ret rid of those spirits when I already asked them countless times to leave me alone a bit more? Didn't spirits always respect personal wishes?

Whatever you do, do NOT try to close your chakras. Chakras aren't necessarily the problem, and the flickers you're seeing are invariably going to be positive messages from guides or angels. If you mess with your chakra system in an attempt to gain control of this phenomenon, know that you could block all incoming, outgoing or flowing energy within your body. This could easily lead you to emotional, physical and especially psychological illness. Don't mess with them, don't try to control them, don't even shut them down after meditation! Mess only with your mind and emotions and the chakras will balance themselves safely.

These flickers may not be actual ghosts or spirits. They may just be the way your brain reads energy. The thing is, your guides are there all the time anyway, whether you see them or not. It's not spirits fault if you're embarrassed to be watched all day! I had to get through that too at first, knowing angels could see me on the loo! That's just a human concern, not a reason to go messing with your spiritual companions. I once had a bit of a moment with Sandalphon, when he first turned up as one of my guides. I didn't want anyone peeking in one me when I was in the bath! I was shy! When I told him this, he happily turned his back for me to make me more comfortable. Of course, he's got no reason to do it for real, he's been guiding me all my life and he's seen me naked every day for years. But he put me at ease by being nice. So sometimes spirit will work WITH you.

And no, spirit doesn't always respect personal wishes, not over your highest good anyway. If they're not leaving you alone, I think it's for a reason. They're trying to tell you something I'll wage when you find out what it is, the message will change.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly Dancer

The days they are more active, I end up more tired at night. It does take energy from you and they know it, so I guess this is why they go slow on us sometimes.

I agree with Enya, maybe you are leaving the door too open. I have a friend who had that same issue, she was channeling her guides and then other annoying energies came by and she was tired of them. I would recommend you make a prayer / ritual of banishing asking to leave only the positive and helpful energies and banish the rest. I agree on white sage ( although I hate the strong scent but it works ). You should always ground and protect, shield yourself and clease at least once a month if you are channeling spirits.

Firefly.

You get tired?? I can channel mine all day and I never get tired. If I'm writing with their energy in my arm, my arm never gets fatigued.

Not long after I started channelling, a very scary being came to visit me in the company of an archangel. I didn't send him away because I sensed that darkness was something I had to get my head around. He introduced himself as Lucifer. I began talking to him. He scared me absolutely senseless, but I soon figured out that what was frightening me wasn't Lucifer, but my OWN FEAR.

He's been teaching me greater increments of fearlessness and freedom from fear ever since. Not all the nasty energies you meet are bad for you. Some have a valuable lesson so don't be too quick to 'banish' anyone. Ask for an archangel to step between you instead, and ask for the lesson!
Old 07-03-2013, 04:55 PM
LillyMoon

You could always close your mind of to spirits so they can not communicate with you. you could cleanse your house theres so many things, go and research.