Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Guide

You may have a fear of sexuality and may think it's wrong, that may stem from a lack of self acceptance, and you want to be sexual and expressive but might fear it. I don't think he's trying to get you to do the hanky panky but maybe is trying to spark self expression and self love in yourself. There's no reason to think being sexual is wrong or to think of yourself as sexy. And I think it all may be coming onto you now because you denied yourself so long it's built up. It's perfectly ok to be sexy as long as you respect your own boundaries and the boundaries of others. And you can be sexy without having sex and you can have sex without trying to look sexy. But sex is a form of expression and as Madonna says express yourself!
Old 23-02-2013, 02:40 AM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
You may have a fear of sexuality and may think it's wrong, that may stem from a lack of self acceptance, and you want to be sexual and expressive but might fear it. I don't think he's trying to get you to do the hanky panky but maybe is trying to spark self expression and self love in yourself. There's no reason to think being sexual is wrong or to think of yourself as sexy. And I think it all may be coming onto you now because you denied yourself so long it's built up. It's perfectly ok to be sexy as long as you respect your own boundaries and the boundaries of others. And you can be sexy without having sex and you can have sex without trying to look sexy. But sex is a form of expression and as Madonna says express yourself!
So your advice is to "do the love thing" with this so-called archangel, who by definition being an ethereal being doesn't have the slightest interest in sex, and you call this "good advice"?

If you don't charge for it, you'll prolly stay out of jail.
Old 23-02-2013, 02:46 PM
aurarose

Thumbs up

No I do not think he wants to really be sexual with me at all. I think he wants me to find my LOVE POWER. I was working with this very strong pschic for some time and i cant anymore because she cost a lot of money. but anyways, She told me that i was a very powerful gifted person. I have issues with being sexual so that is what he is using. not that he wants me like that or even how i feel. it is just where i need growth in cus i look it like ewwww lol lol lol lol. even when i was married i was not into it at all. so moving along "whistles" lol lol at the current time i am not talking to Michael. He really made me mad so i told him i am not talking to him anymore but i can feel him staring at me. yes i do have issues i will be the first to admit it. lol lol lol i stated i was a different kind of person. i really am. OK SO I HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO UNLOCK MYSELF is what i am getting and i have no clue as to how. I am very stressed out today which is not normal for me cus usually i am cracking jokes at myself,kids,angels, and laughing most days where you cant breathe. the best way to describe how i feel is .. i am a bird with no wings. i am a peanut butter sandwich with no jelly. lol but that is where i am at. and i feel like i am in a strong battle right now and i hear you when you say there are no battles. so i might be fighting myself then. but either way i need it to end. i knew something was up because yesterday i was sitting in my livingroom and this female energy that seem to be super holy came to visit me and gave me this strong love feeling and i was like hello. like how you would feel if mother mary came to visit you. not saying it was her but that is how it felt. then i started fighting things harder after that. its like that calm before the storm. i just need to figure this out cus i hate feeling this way and i have been on this thing for years and years. I BELIEVE THAT GUIDES/ANGELS GO AFTER WHAT YOU NEED GROWTH IN. NOT THAT THEY WANT TO BE SEXUAL WITH US. it is just what i think is going on. its hard for me to be that way with a man let alone a HOLY ANGEL. lol lol no pressure there lol lol lol i crack my jokes and say what i say to make it more fun while you work you know like the 7 dwarfs from snow white. whistle while you work. lol lol lol i even seem to crack my jokes when i am super mad. but thanks anyways. i know most if not all of you think i am 5 cans short of a 6 pack and that is okay i am just who i am you know and i am okay with that too.
Old 23-02-2013, 02:49 PM
aurarose

to:MU LOL LOL LOL LOL

TO: RAGDOLL THANK YOU SO MUCH I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT BUT AT FIRST

I WAS LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. WHAT!!!! NO!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Old 23-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Knower

You say they speak to you. Is this in a voice that you actually hear, or just thoughts that pop into your mind?
Old 23-02-2013, 07:15 PM
aurarose

Angel1

well it is like a just knowing. not like a thought but i just know and also i can feel them. for example when i crack a joke and if it is funny to them i just can feel that they are laughing. and at the same time i know it and sometimes i see things too that tell me. i have been this way with them for years. and the more i do my meditations i get better communication with them and new ways open so currently i have 5 ways of communications with them. so at first i was convinced that i had lost my mind. lol lol lol until one day i was on vacation in Florida. i was going to a gladiator live game and there was this psychic lady in the lobby charging 10 for 10. so i said why not. she started to tell me how i was very gifted and that i needed to go into the way of the light. that i had strong guides with me. this was 15 plus years ago. currently i have strong empath abilities and intuition and starting to get my sight. i have 4 other gifts that i have not opened. all i know is that since then i have gone to a bunch and i do mean a bunch of gifted people and they all say the same thing not knowing what the other says that i have a whole bunch of guides. i would say at least 4 AA and a bunch of different kind of Angels some assending masters ect. the only one i argue with is Michael. He is still on me about this love thing and i just dont want to do that. i need to just meditate on it. but the gifted people also told me that i am very very strong and have gained a lot of power over years of lives and that my power is Love and i have not unlocked yet. i have ran out of money and with the help of these gifted people i was able to turn on my empath and intuition abilities. i am working on my sight right now. but that is my story in a nut shell