Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-02-2013, 09:02 PM
aurarose

AAMICHAEL wants me to show love???

Hello,
I am new to spiritual forums and have been on here a few days. I dont know what he means and not to sound out there but i am not sure if it on a sexual level and if so that is so wrong in so many ways. lol lol but WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME? i can accept that i have lost it. lol lol but can someone please shed some light for me. i know my inner power is LOVE. but how do you find it and i am never trying to sound disrespectful towards God or Jesus or even the Arc Angels. so can someone explain this for me. all i have at the moment is intuition and empath abilities and i meditate everyday like 3 or 4 times a day and i am getting a real high sexual vibe here and it is freaking me out. lol lol ok crazy lady is done talking lol lol lol
Old 21-02-2013, 10:01 PM
aurarose

I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I AM NOT A SEXUAL PERSON AT ALL. OK THANKS PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING. THANKS AGAIN
Old 21-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Quagmire

Do he want you to show him love or release love on the world?
Old 21-02-2013, 10:49 PM
aurarose

well during my meditations i have been healing the planet. i dont know but i will think about it. i just wanted to know cus i am not a person like that but that is what i am getting and i feel that it is not right to do that but i could be wrong. its not physical but mental but still. i have not done anything like that but what is anyones take on sexual stuff with the spiritual relm. its a kinda touchy subject but i really need to know. it could be my root chakra could be getting fixed. lol lol lol
Old 21-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Quagmire

It really does not matter what others think, if you do not feel like it is the right thing to do then you are in your right to say no. I am one of the few if not the only one on this forum that very much "dislike" AA Michael. I have found him having problem with some peoples boundaries, but if one is comfortable with working with him I think they should do so. The beauty of the world is that we all have different taste If you need fixing in your root chakra then there are many other ways to do it, so find the one you are most comfortable with is my advise.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:58 PM
aurarose

You know I have to say a few things to you Dream, I love your honesty with what you said about everything and I do have head butting issues with AAMichael too. I love him dearly i really do. I argue with him at times too. lol lol lol but it is not everyday you hear someone who is reaching higher say that about an AA. He is what i need i know that. I feel like he is always pushing me into things i feel i cant do but i always seem to do it and thank him for it afterwards. I do feel like i would honestly be lost without him. but its this strong sexual thing coming at me hard and i am fighting it everyday. but i feel as if it higher then sexual but i cant get there until i go through that first. but i dont feel comfortable in that department at all. i am not afraid to speak about what is hard to say. you are also right that i need to not worry about what others think because this is my path i am on but i just dont know if i can do what he wants from me. lol lol lol not even kidding. lol lol lol you are GREEEAT DREAM. I MEAN THAT. God bless you.
Old 22-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Quagmire

An alternative could be to just try it. Like when you taste food you take a small bite to see if you like it or not instead of starting by taking your mouth full. Maybe the sexual thing is not about sex at all but about physical compassion. But to be honest I do not believe in reaching higher, but that is just me being Chthonic. I believe we are already our most ascended self (or what it is called) and it is within ourselves we expand our reality and that we can perceive it how it best makes sense to us. If our perception limits us then change the perception (though that is sometimes easier said than done). So the solution could simply be to perceive the sexual energy as something entirely different. Maybe as unconditional love or physical compassion.
Old 22-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Guide
Hi, I love your post! You're funny and honest at the same time! Anyways, with meditation, there's the possibility that you are awakening your kundalini energy, especially if your chakras are clear. Good news: your chakras must be in great shape. Bad news: kundalini energy always feels sexual. Don't fight it, just look at it as another type of energy, not action. I hope this helps.
Old 22-02-2013, 12:25 AM
aurarose

lol i respect that. OMG i do not know. lol lol lol i will ponder that idea lol lol this is crazy in lol way. if you knew me you would know this is just not my thing. i do know that my sexual energy is very strong but hard to do for me. lol so open my limitations huh. well i guess i will have to reshape that but its all about love i know that and what is crazy to me is that 2-3 days ago i asked AA Raphiel to help me get to my power which is Love i know it is but then all this sexual stuff started coming at me hard. lol lol lol AA Raph to me is the Love angel. for me that is how he has always come to me. but i will try something but not sure i can go to that. lol lol lol
Old 22-02-2013, 12:38 AM
aurarose

ok here goes the crazy lady is going to speak again. please exuse me cus i am in the did i just say that moment lol lol i am for the most part a very goofy happy silly person. ok i have things that highlight to me all day everyday. songs billboars signs ect. and the other day i tried this meditation with embracing AAMichael and it started feeling very sexual then i stopped because i was feeling like wait a moment that is wrong. lol lol lol so i felt like i was way more clearer and uplifted somehow and then the next day things were highlighting to me like show me more and embrace it. stop hiding from me ect. and feeling him coming at me strongly but not like that and this super strong sexual feeling allday everyday and im like no stop it lol lol lol but my mood has been on cloud 1000. super goofy and extremely happy but also like STOP IT. lol lol lol im going into my kids school and i am saying not now. lol lol so there it is the crazy lady is now left the building lol lol lol i cant believe i just put this out here but i felt like i had too. so yeah i am sorry if i have offended anyone. i have not done nothing so okay yeah look at the time lololol lol