Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-02-2013, 03:47 AM
SpiritSeeker

Need guidance: How to stay in touch with Spirit

I have been experiencing something pretty weird lately. I don't know if this is a delusion, but even if it is, I'm still going to hold on to it because I believe in it strongly and it benefits me a lot. At some certain moments of my spiritual growth, my consciousness becomes very gentle and it is as if I am not my mind, not my body, it was just like.... that. There were no emotions attached to it, but I indeed felt at peace. I believe this is spirit. I don't know the right theories, I mean, if we are discussing about these matters, we really aren't sure who's wrong and who's right. But what I believe is that whenever I encounter an experience such as that, I feel like I am living AS Spirit. The concept of anxiety, worry, jealousy and all these things that relate to the ego are non-existent. I was just there. In these moments I feel free and I felt like I could achieve anything. Are these my spirit guides becoming really apparent in my consciousness? If so, then I think if I want to live like that on a daily basis, I should strengthen my connection with the Spirit. I want to ask anyone in this forum who is experienced in this subject. I want to know what methods work the best for you.... I used to be a skeptic about these things, but after having these experiences, I feel like this is for real.... My level of belief is not so high though, so what do you think I should do? Thank you very much! Love and light!
Old 13-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Master
Daily meditation helps me. I just went traveling and ended up very much back in the 3d awareness of emotions and reactions and it knocked off my daily meditations so I'm back to having to deal with emotions nad the occasional negitive thoughts, it's rather unpleasant, I do prefer the peace and inner harmony I was in 2 weeks ago. Resuming daily meditation should bring that level back for both of us and help us maintain it.
Old 13-02-2013, 04:13 AM
SpiritSeeker

Thank you CrystalSong! Is there a specific method of meditation you do to communicate with your Spirit? And if you don't mind me asking, have you ever had any experiences where you encounter your Spirit? If you have, can you please share about it? Thank you once again!
Old 13-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Master
I've only recently come into the very viseral understanding that the voice in my head (ego) is not the entirity of me and that the better part of me, so to speak, I believed in but had never experienced.
Inviting my higher self in and making room for it required the near destruction and certainly installing a deativation button on ego.
After a very painful process ego and higher self play nicely in the sandbox as best as I can make out and HigherSelf (spirit) gets use of the body now too.

I experience that in meditation sometimes and certainly during healings when the deactivation button is pressed on ego and Spirit takes over and works with the guides/angels and whatever it is that works from sheer unconditional love.
At times there is a quiet voice in my head that says things very quickly and effeciantly, this I've come to accept as Higher Self/Spirit. But I must be careful as Ego sometimes pretends to be Spirit also, so detachment and desernment are required. Again meditation really helps to keep ego under control.

Sometimes Spirit takes over entirely in meditations and goes and takes care of certain situations, it seems to utterly have its own agenda which it my major clue that it is now sharing the body. Spirit has, as best as I can tell, no predujust, political thoughts, doesn't label and reacts out of love and Highest good. Some of the things it does shocks me and makes me confront the fact that I still have some opinions and labels on a few things. It's done things I'm simply not evolved enough to have done with such compassion and love, but would have if forced out of duty or because 'it was right'.

Based on what I've expereinced so far the best way to make room and share the body with Spirit is for ego to go into Observer State. Again meditation helps learn how to do this so that it can be accomplished when not in meditation also.

When not in meditation I experince this state almost as standing beside myself and watching without judgement or thought, simply observing, neither reacting or acting or taking sides but seeing the essence of all and feeling compassion for all and all events. At times I've been both a participant in a mild drama even as part of me was detached watching it. This gets rather wild to say the least!

It is a distinctly altered state of mind and in the beginning odd to experience because there is no emotion involved at all. You are the eye of the storm and clearly able to see through all the layers of the malstrom around you with dispassionate ease and at most compassionate observance. It may trigger others to act out even more to draw you into the drama which would pull you out of the Observer State and into the act being played out by the actors on stage at the moment playing out their impromptu drama. Seeing the world as a stage populated by actors playing out varous parts for a variety of reason which are not associated with you unless you (ego) jump in is helpful.

When I stay in Observer State Spirit will often drop me tidbits of Understanding during Observations which help me understand underlying reason for the current acting drama's. Sonetimes spirit wil suggest I move calming soothing energies into a scene which is devolving rapidley. This is a raretity tho as Spirit rarely gets involved in the ego affairs of others it seems.
Old 13-02-2013, 05:00 AM
SpiritSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I've only recently come into the very viseral understanding that the voice in my head (ego) is not the entirity of me and that the better part of me, so to speak, I believed in but had never experienced.
Inviting my higher self in and making room for it required the near destruction and certainly installing a deativation button on ego.
After a very painful process ego and higher self play nicely in the sandbox as best as I can make out and HigherSelf (spirit) gets use of the body now too.

I experience that in meditation sometimes and certainly during healings when the deactivation button is pressed on ego and Spirit takes over and works with the guides/angels and whatever it is that works from sheer unconditional love.
At times there is a quiet voice in my head that says things very quickly and effeciantly, this I've come to accept as Higher Self/Spirit. But I must be careful as Ego sometimes pretends to be Spirit also, so detachment and desernment are required. Again meditation really helps to keep ego under control.

Sometimes Spirit takes over entirely in meditations and goes and takes care of certain situations, it seems to utterly have its own agenda which it my major clue that it is now sharing the body. Spirit has, as best as I can tell, no predujust, political thoughts, doesn't label and reacts out of love and Highest good. Some of the things it does shocks me and makes me confront the fact that I still have some opinions and labels on a few things. It's done things I'm simply not evolved enough to have done with such compassion and love, but would have if forced out of duty or because 'it was right'.

Based on what I've expereinced so far the best way to make room and share the body with Spirit is for ego to go into Observer State. Again meditation helps learn how to do this so that it can be accomplished when not in meditation also.

When not in meditation I experince this state almost as standing beside myself and watching without judgement or thought, simply observing, neither reacting or acting or taking sides but seeing the essence of all and feeling compassion for all and all events. At times I've been both a participant in a mild drama even as part of me was detached watching it. This gets rather wild to say the least!

It is a distinctly altered state of mind and in the beginning odd to experience because there is no emotion involved at all. You are the eye of the storm and clearly able to see through all the layers of the malstrom around you with dispassionate ease and at most compassionate observance. It may trigger others to act out even more to draw you into the drama which would pull you out of the Observer State and into the act being played out by the actors on stage at the moment playing out their impromptu drama. Seeing the world as a stage populated by actors playing out varous parts for a variety of reason which are not associated with you unless you (ego) jump in is helpful.

When I stay in Observer State Spirit will often drop me tidbits of Understanding during Observations which help me understand underlying reason for the current acting drama's. Sonetimes spirit wil suggest I move calming soothing energies into a scene which is devolving rapidley. This is a raretity tho as Spirit rarely gets involved in the ego affairs of others it seems.

Wow that must've felt seriously awesome. I should start working on mastering this Observer State you are talking about. Thanks CrystalSong!
Old 13-02-2013, 05:06 AM
Master
Look into Sufism for a better description of it...not saying become one, it's just an aspect of awareness that they seemed to have mastered in this way more than perhaps other religions did. I'm finding all religions have an overwhelming amount of dogma but a few precious jewels they really mastered more than any others. Sufi's got the Observer state down pat.

I think Rumi talks about it.
Old 19-02-2013, 12:01 AM
GuiYoM

Theres no spirits attached to this feeling, its just '' you '' making is way up.

Express yourself write, draw, paint, medidate, dance, talk with Spirits, find a spirits or Archangel with who it feels right to contact. Listen to good music, no broken hearted song, or song who reminds you of your past.

Do thing that makes you happy, go where you find joy/peace.

Things will go from there. As soon as they will start to give you guidance or answer, it wont stop.
Old 19-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritSeeker
I have been experiencing something pretty weird lately. I don't know if this is a delusion, but even if it is, I'm still going to hold on to it because I believe in it strongly and it benefits me a lot. At some certain moments of my spiritual growth, my consciousness becomes very gentle and it is as if I am not my mind, not my body, it was just like.... that. There were no emotions attached to it, but I indeed felt at peace. I believe this is spirit. I don't know the right theories, I mean, if we are discussing about these matters, we really aren't sure who's wrong and who's right. But what I believe is that whenever I encounter an experience such as that, I feel like I am living AS Spirit. The concept of anxiety, worry, jealousy and all these things that relate to the ego are non-existent. I was just there. In these moments I feel free and I felt like I could achieve anything. Are these my spirit guides becoming really apparent in my consciousness? If so, then I think if I want to live like that on a daily basis, I should strengthen my connection with the Spirit. I want to ask anyone in this forum who is experienced in this subject. I want to know what methods work the best for you.... I used to be a skeptic about these things, but after having these experiences, I feel like this is for real.... My level of belief is not so high though, so what do you think I should do? Thank you very much! Love and light!

This is so beautiful. I too get times like that. It has become the only thing I really want basically. Compared to that, I can't be bothered with many things that captivate the mass-mind about life here. I would rather have that than money....travel....fame and fortune....you name it.

It sounds to me, as if things are flowing nicely with you. That this intuition, this sensing, is taking you where you need to go.... What it might be is a raising of your vibration. (?) Maybe inner sense will gradually start to open the more you experience this "spirit" feeling, and you will start to become aware of more direct contact with those in Spirit who are assisting your evolution.
Old 19-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Ah, bathing in Spirit, opening in stillness to God or your Source.
That's what it's all about.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru