Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this a demonic entity? Or maybe something else...

Hi All! I have a kind of interesting situation going on here, and would appreciate any and all suggestions, input, etc., We moved into this house 7 years ago, and my son, who has Autism Spectrum Disorder, was immediately drawn to an abandoned water tower, although he said he didn't like the feeling it gave him. I know what he means, it's as though something is calling you, but you're totally grossed out. I have to add that my son & I, along with about 3 out of every 5 women in my family can see and communicate with spirits. No one ever remembers a male in our family who ever could. We think it may be because of James' autism. Anyway, we've had guests who can't go near the water tower because they get ill. I hear my son calling me from another part of the house, only to find out he's at some friend's home. Then I found out that my husband had dug up a St. Benedict statue (identical to one we have) at the property line where we (and others) believe the entity tries to enter the property. My cat, who has taken to hiding under the bed, hissing and growling when anyone approaches him except me. Then one night, I lay down on the floor to pet him, and I realized the problem. He was scared to death of something he could see, but I couldn't...I immediately grabbed my son and husband, a couple of holy icons that had been blessed by either our priest or the Bishop of the Sacramento diocese, and some holy water, and marched us all outside where we said the St. Michael's prayer. When we were done, I demanded that it no longer scare, oppress, bully, or whatever nastiness it had in mind, anyone in our home, naming everyone. Then I demanded that it get off of my property, and go back to Hell or wherever it came from. Unfortunately, I think this isn't over.Can anyone enlighten me as to what I may be dealing with here? If I hadn't grown up my whole life seeing spirits, along with pretty much everyone else in my family, I'd guess an overactive imagination. I don't know what it is, but it ain't that. Grateful for any help, Pat in NorCal
Old 02-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Master
It is possible.

You mentioned a St. Benedict statue was found, it may be worth considering the use of the St. Benedict's Prayer in conjunction with that of St. Michael's. Also may be worth considering getting a St. Benedict's medal and having that blessed.

It is always also worth considering speaking to the priest and inquiring if he either knows about property exorcisms/blessings or if he knows anyone that may. That is probably best used if the situation shows indications of worsening.

As it stands- there doesn't sound to be an indication for too much worry at this time.

No one has been hurt correct?

Be understanding and patient with your family pet (the cat) for now and at this time. Pat attention to how he/she is acting and try to alleviate any fear.

If your cat suddenly stops eating and drinking get it to a vet as soon as you can.

Many blessings.

Keep in mind this may not be demonic, it is possible it is being read too much into, and may need alleviation of focus.

Take it one day at a time.

If it worsens, like I said get in touch with your priest. In the mean time enjoy your life, and do not put too much worry or fear into it. Leave it alone for now.

Best wishes.