Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2013, 03:06 AM
Seeker
Two guardian angels, oddity

Okay, how to start it.. I am not an extreme religious person. I am originally Christian,but I chose to follow Buddha. In fact,I rather like the idea to follow a philosophy of life than trying to believe in something. But, that I do not believe in God - it doesn't make me go and tell people He doesn't exist. It's a free choice,so I believe. My point is, I respect religions even if I am not into them. For some reason,no idea - sixth sense?

Anyhow.
I will be asking one certain thing; in my life I have bumped in thousands and thousands odd things. Things I cannot explain. One of them is, two different people told me I do have two guardian angels,thus magic and darkness cannot "touch" me easily. Well, I searched around with years about one person having two angels,but I went no where close to any explanation/reasoning/justifying.
So, years passed,had life stuff coming - no time. But lately I am having an odd driving you insane feeling,that something in the world is changing. And it is choking me,and choking me - like nails drumming over my subconscious. And I recalled about the words I was told, that I have oddly two guardian angels. So, can someone tell me... am I going simply insane? =/
Old 19-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Enya

Hey there, I want to ask you a few questions... why do you think having two guardian angels is an oddity? Why should you be going insane and why should having two angels have anything to do with it??

You see, there *are* massive changes going on in and through our world and the angels are very, very close. Perhaps your feeling connects to the bigger picture or perhaps your angels are saying - wake up and listen! Instead of allowing the feeling to choke you, why not be open to it and see where it leads you?
Old 19-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Ciqala

I don't think you are insane.
Funny enough, the definition to delusion states that belief in anything unproved is a delusion, but delusion is no longer considered delusional in psychology when it becomes a mass delusion - meaning when a large group in the world believes in the same thing, it then becomes deemed as common knowledge.

Having angels and even seeing them is pretty common throughout many spiritual beliefs and religious beliefs, so if you are wanting to look into the possibility, then you've come to the right place and you definitely don't need to feel crazy, you aren't alone in that area.

You are also not alone in the sensing that the world is changing either. This could be a sense you have, but also it could be physically picking up on the changes and witnessing things that are happening around you, there are definitely a lot of changes happening. And I agree with Enya, angels have been working with us to heal and change the state of the world
Old 20-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Seeker
Thank you Enya and Ciqala for replying me.
To answer the questions,
I said in the beginning that I am simply bare in these things. I follow philosophy,not belief. Truth is that philosophy itself is a kind of brain play, especially if mixed with psychology. However, I simply thought normally one person has only one guardian angel. In general.
Never said it has to do with angels. Just odd stuff happen around me and as a person who looks rather composed and logical - some things for me are illogical. May be that's completely normal, I guess.
You and Ciquala talk about changes involving angels, I really have no idea what that means,so I won't really comment to not look like an idiot.
And if asked why not open to it and listen than allowing the choking feeling struggle me - I simply fear. And in case I am asked what do I fear - wish I knew.
Old 20-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Master

maybe ask the fear why it is present, and you will learn it's reason
it's ok to feel fear, and I recognize that you never said it wasn't alright.. fear is a confusing emotion though, where we don't always know its cause. Sometimes we have to ask it, in order to release it.

However, upon my work with angels, I know that many archangels look over us, and that although we have one assigned to us based on our guardian angel, that guardian angel may work under two different archangels.. thus you having two archangels looking over you. otherwise, we have four archangels in total looking over every single one of us, on a momentary basis, but less hands on than the ones assigned.
in general doesn't apply to nearly 49% of us though, if not more

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Seeker
Thank you shadedragon for the reply. (:
Isn't asking the fear itself like asking for the sinner to admit his sin? That's a difficult task, in case we are not using metaphor.

Wow, I feel like a newbie when the conversation takes the lead to angels. Ahaha,but I have to admit,sometimes I hear my name called by gentle voice and either I am alone, or around me there is not a single person that has spoken. So pretty often I look like a weirdo,averting head from left to right,looking for who called me. I guess I am not ready to face whatever it is calling me. (:
Old 20-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Master

Actually, fear is a part of us, and is simply trying to look out for us :)
I try to sit down with fear and have a cup of tea and talk over doughnuts every so often, we get to know one another and make sure neither feels ignored, or overwhelmed. Sometimes it's better to ask than it is to leave in the dark.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/