Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Firefly Dancer

Being rocked by Angelic energy

Hello all

Well it is safe to say that I am fully into working with angels now. I was lead to.I started my path as Pagan and Wiccan and under the assumption that Wiccans did not called Angels in their spiritual practice, later on noticing reference that each element is represented by an Archangel.

Later on I started studying Kabbalah and again, noticed that each sephirot is represented by an Archangel as well. So I ended up realizing each Archangel is like the gatekeeper of assorted spiritual energies. I ended up making a blend of Wiccan based structures with working with each Archangel / Chakra / Day of the week and the 7 rays of light... and I have seen really miracles since I have been doing this.

As starters, a friend recently gave me a reading and stated she noticed I am surrounded by angels. I channel my guides and I have a sense they are of angelic origin. Probably she picked that up too.

Well, today I did some healing energy work for a friend from another forum. Today I called Archangel Michael and Zadkiel since I needed to perform a cleanse and then a transmutation of energies. What I do is play the mantra song of the Archangel and then say their mantra 3 times concentrating a lot and then call the Archangel´s name 3 times. I immediately feel like showered with an intense energy field. But today something new happened.

I had some months ago another session with a local angelic healer. I wanted to see what she could tell me and some interesting stuff came out. However she did mentioned that sometimes when you attune to angelic energies, they make your body move ( like rocking you back and forth while standing ). I was like : "naaaah.... I think this is caused because we are consciously wanting to feel something." She insisted that Angels can rock you or make your arms move and stuff when you connect to their energy. I was not so sure about that and I was more thinking auto-suggestion.

But today I even freaked out a little. I connected to Archangel Michael and oh boy, he has a STRONG energy... and I started spontaneously rocking a little back and forth while standing in front of my altar. I was like : hey I am not doing that, I never did that in the past... It was totally not voluntary. I even opened my eyes a bit scared and then resumed my concentration. Then I invoked Zadkiel and when I was calling his name 3 times I started rocking again but a bit less than with Michael. THAT WAS SCARY. I swear I was not causing it myself.

The explanation I got is that the energy is so strong that our body has trouble stabilizing it and creates a reaction either rocking, moving arms, shaking, some people cry. I made sure to ground the excess of energy afterwards but this is the first time I get rocked like this.

Can anyone relate ? or maybe I am having issues with balance ?? I swear I was not drunk LOL the weird thing is that the rocking happens when I am invoking them, right there when I feel the energy descending into me.

Anyone else ?

Blessings and light
Firefly.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Master

I rock back and forth whenever I'm channeling large amounts of energy. This has happened many times, for many different reasons. For example, when I intend to tap into abilities and bring them to the physical level, I rock intensely. Back when I was around 12, I attempted to materialize a ball of light for my cousins to prove that my teachings were, indeed, effective. I began rocking a few moments later from the sitting position I held, and the ball of light appeared physically out in front and slightly above my head. Another instance would be when I was creating a physical shield out of energy, i began intensely rocking until it was created, where at that point any one behind it could reach out and touch it, whereas those outside it could give a full swing, and it would remain intact. Also, depending on the type of healing I use, I sometimes heat up to the point where touching me would be like touching someone with a high fever(radiating high amounts of energy) other times I become as cold as ice, (absorbing energy most effectively) while still others I rock insanely (transfer of energy on a constant, in and then out)
Sound similar?
I've also worked with archangel Michael, among many, many others before :) quite lovely it is indeed. Only occasionally do I channel such a large quantity of energy though to rock, but it does depend on the circumstances anyhow.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-02-2013, 02:00 AM
Master
So interesting. I've always wondered why people rock, etc. when they received spirit. Now I know.
Old 18-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Firefly Dancer

Shadedragon : Thanks for your answer !! very useful explanation. What you describe really resonates with what I experienced.

You know ? I was always reluctant to think that such manifestations were real. I used to think it was part of the show from people allegedly channeling energy from higher sources to impress the crowd. I was NOT expecting that to happen to me so spontaneously.

Still, it was a gentle back and forth rocking motion. It was not harsh, it started slow and then went faster. I admit I was surprised and scared and opened my eyes and stopped the rocking, then I tried to re-concentrate but I was like : what was that ?? then I remembered what that lady who works with angels said that in many sessions people start rocking or moving arms spontaneously without them controlling the motion.

It also stroke me that the motion started right when I am invoking them. I play the music mantra of the Archangel, then close my eyes while standing, and start humming the Archangel´s mantra and then call his name mentally three times. The rocking started when I just finished the mantra and called the first time the Archangel´s name and intensified each time I repeated the name, then I freaked out and opened my eyes LOL

I know I still have to work on controlling my fear. I hope that this is scary only the first times, just as anything else is LOL

I do think that it is the "download" of energy that produces the rocking. Maybe too much energy for the body and it reacts. That lady said that the angels were "playing" with the person and rocking that person in a playful way. I prefer a more "scientific" explanation and just like a tree branch moves when air passes through it, our body may move as the energy downloads on us.

Well... so much for laughing and disbelieving that lady when she was telling me about how angels "rock" you, huh ?

Firefly.
Old 18-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Master

Yes, energy most often won't be a slam dunk in overwhelming you, but be gentle, as you described, working it's way up in intensity seen by the speed of your rocking.
When we are moving the energy through us, versus collecting or sending it solely, we rock because it comes in and goes out at it's constant pace, like how we turn hot and cold simultaneously, collecting and immediately expending the energy, what we know as channeling energy.
:) I recall a similar incident, where rather than calling the name of an angel, I was doing a chant to call my physical dragon self's abilities. I rocked intensely, my sister claimed I was greener than usual (my skin is always tinted green due to me being a walk in as a shield dragon. ) and some other things happened around me, including my own appearance to myself, it was like me being in two places at once,looking out both ways at me, normal but not typically in the same realm as I was in that moment.
:) I'm sure you'll be uncovering plenty of other things that cause you to rock, and soon enough your tolerance will go up on the amount of energy it takes to cause you to rock, like the threshold we have on the amount of energy that can be moved by us at once. Levitation of objects is another one that gives me lots of rocking too.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/