Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Seeker
old house I'm working on

I do tile and stone for a living and Monday I started to work on a house that was built around the late 1800's to early 1900's
it's a single woman living there. the decor is very old looking.
seen tarot cards, crystal ball and other things to show she is into Wicca.
I haven't had a chance to walk through the house since I am working upstairs.
well, today the owner was at work and texted me that her friend was working her library. and to let me know somebody was there.

I never saw her for most of the day. once when i was going to lunch.
At the end of the day, I came downstairs to see if she was there still.

walked around to different rooms saying hello, are you here ... over and over.
so I thought she was gone so I lock the front door walk through the dining room into the kitchen. as I was standing there I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise and got an uneasy feeling and wanted to get out of there. didn't feel this in any part of the house. so I got to the backdoor locked and left, but on the drive home I still had that uneasy feeling.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Knower
Maybe just an emotional response to a creepy situation.
Old 25-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Seeker
had a talk the next day with the owner.
we were talking about old houses and i asked if there was something in the house. she said yes and i told her what happened.
she said it's the original owner.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

At times you have to ask the house for permissions to do the work on it. Change is not something a house or its previous owner understands at times.

My husband and I were working on an heritage house that was being brought back to its previous glory, and the house spoke volumes. We had to put in a new door and repair an existing door. We knew that it had to be a period door, that new would not work. We found a door a Restore, and it was perfect.

When we fitted it we showed the owner and she got shivers all over her. I told her the house approved. She was not into the spirit side of things so I did not go into details.

She showed me a door upstairs that had scratches on it, she thought a dog had done it. I showed her it was clearly finger claw marks.....she was mortified by that. Again I kept quiet on the topic.

I had been in the house years earlier to do an investigation on it and on the marks on the door. I did not go into how I came to be there just that I knew somone that showed me around the house.

Back in the day when you had a troubled child there was no home or assistance with them, so sadly at times they were locked away and well hidden. This was the case here. Thus the marks on the door sadly.

A house speaks I was able to do more clearing at this house as its a Bed and Breakfast and it needs to be calm.

I felt LOVe there when we left and the house did not feel so lonely.

Lynn
Old 30-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Knower

In San Jose, California there is an old hospital which has been converted into an office building. It still holds the vibes from pain and sickness of a hospital and makes me very uncomfortable. In San Francisco there is an old hospital that was converted to apartments. I could never live in something that was once a hospital.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:29 AM
Seeker
Still working on it
Really feels heavy in the house and dark.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I've worked in a lot of older properties. At present working on a full refurb of an Hotel established in 1860's. Even during warm weather one floor is always cold. Always get a feeling of being watched on that level.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Seeker
the owner had a talk with them the other day, and burned candles.
haven't felt anything the last couple of days