Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 01-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Archangel Ivory

A theory.

Hello, this is my first ever long post.

It can be very frustrating to try to fit all the available religious, philosphical even atheist tenets into the visible reality we are in now, there is a thousand and one possible possibilities of reality as viewed through the mortal's eye maybe it's due to the fact that our mortal perception of reality can be limited... Severely limited and inefficient but *I still believe that some form of cognition can be obtained if the correct processes and channels are followed. I do not believe in a creed or a way in which things are done or perceived. I once wrote

Empirically, a definite reality is impossible and only a series of probable possible future cand be definitely predicted but in the sea of probability in which probability approaches infinity, it is grievous to even predict a probable possible reality from a limited awareness of reality.

Here are some of the examples of what I mean

If we can achieve immortality in a form of a point or single detached awareness, and now we in a single but mortal awareness then immortality and mortality are dualistic of which there are other things or stuff we don't know which is greater than both of them. This also applies to infinity and others.

Many philosophies religion, have a form of reality which it professes and believes its true and the ultimate, there are diversities of believes which ranges from, reincarnation, trinity, karma, aliens gods, existence of other dimensions and universes, is there a "RIGHT" path to all of these craziness or is earth a promordial soup where various variables can be mixed and some variables either lost or retained.

If this reality exists and every other probable possible reality that can be found in this reality, is there another possible reality which can come into existence... Just as this reality is in existence now. This question cant be answered by my limited mind but it sure is confusing right now.

Some say that God exists and is all that is and nothing else can be. But it is... So of it is there something else can be. Some say that some beings in our reality have tried to create something else apart form God without success.. But God is and as i have learnt in my life if something is, then somthing else csn be, if thete is black, then there sure is white,*Again another question which proabably cannot be answered by my rational mind.

Sometimes I would like to have an expanded consciousness so I'll proabably understand all these but I cant... Maybe that is the fun of mortal life but it's kinda getting frustrating... Lol, if you call me crazy or impatient ain't I just one of the variables in this primordial soup or reality remember you are just another part of me...
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
With Love.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Ivory
Hello, this is my first ever long post.

It can be very frustrating to try to fit all the available religious, philosphical even atheist tenets into the visible reality we are in now, there is a thousand and one possible possibilities of reality as viewed through the mortal's eye maybe it's due to the fact that our mortal perception of reality can be limited... Severely limited and inefficient but *I still believe that some form of cognition can be obtained if the correct processes and channels are followed. I do not believe in a creed or a way in which things are done or perceived. I once wrote

Empirically, a definite reality is impossible and only a series of probable possible future cand be definitely predicted but in the sea of probability in which probability approaches infinity, it is grievous to even predict a probable possible reality from a limited awareness of reality.

Here are some of the examples of what I mean

If we can achieve immortality in a form of a point or single detached awareness, and now we in a single but mortal awareness then immortality and mortality are dualistic of which there are other things or stuff we don't know which is greater than both of them. This also applies to infinity and others.

Many philosophies religion, have a form of reality which it professes and believes its true and the ultimate, there are diversities of believes which ranges from, reincarnation, trinity, karma, aliens gods, existence of other dimensions and universes, is there a "RIGHT" path to all of these craziness or is earth a promordial soup where various variables can be mixed and some variables either lost or retained.

If this reality exists and every other probable possible reality that can be found in this reality, is there another possible reality which can come into existence... Just as this reality is in existence now. This question cant be answered by my limited mind but it sure is confusing right now.

Some say that God exists and is all that is and nothing else can be. But it is... So of it is there something else can be. Some say that some beings in our reality have tried to create something else apart form God without success.. But God is and as i have learnt in my life if something is, then somthing else csn be, if thete is black, then there sure is white,*Again another question which proabably cannot be answered by my rational mind.

Sometimes I would like to have an expanded consciousness so I'll proabably understand all these but I cant... Maybe that is the fun of mortal life but it's kinda getting frustrating... Lol, if you call me crazy or impatient ain't I just one of the variables in this primordial soup or reality remember you are just another part of me...
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
With Love.

no matter the religion or belief.. first everything goes back to your heart which is the same as saying your soul.. we will always have variances in beliefs and that wont end.. but, for sure truth does not change and cant be changed. i.e. every religion has a form of God and that form does good and most everyone believes or is aware of the opposite of good no matter what they call it..
I believe we have basic truth and it we truly seek truth we will get it but, many times it may require more than we are willing to give so we stay happy with our perceptions which may or may not be true.
I think each individual should meditate and seek for themselves.. Establish your personal connection and then you can inturn connect the dots..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!