Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
this is utter **** your saying here.. .

I need say little else.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Sira

I see animals in their astral form. One time an astral snake came to sleep on my feet and I was scared to move that night. Another time astral dogs were running around the apartment. When I meditate, I ask an old cat friend to keep me safe, she was the wisest, most warmhearted cat I've ever met, I always thought that she was... almost human.
This convinces me that animals have souls. Now, I am not sure if every amoeba has an individual soul, probably no, but mammals, yes. I remember once channeling that if an animal is able to respond to its name (ie. learn) its vibration is so close to human's that it should not be eaten because it lowers our vibration.
Do animals have angel guardians? There are so amazing stories of animals that it makes me think that they also get some help and guidance from time to time...

Edit: added the bold text to clarify.
Old 21-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Master
themaster, I have to interpose...

I feel you are becoming a little rude. Forgive me, but I find it difficult to sit idly by on a forum that practices and expresses the art of unconditional love.

Statements such as "
Where do these *weird* beliefs come from..?? other than your conversations with the otherside..?? which to me.. sound filtered in belief systems you already hold.."

and "But this is utter **** your saying here.."

as well as "just leave the argument or go quiet.. that's okay.. but I'm happy once again to offer this reflection of what I see as a little stain on your shirt.."

...are a little uncalled for. We respect your beliefs; please accept ours. I do not believe Sparrow asked to be attacked in this way. It's great that you believe the way you do, but please respect others.

Old 21-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I really don't understand "sparrow" how you can be so oblivious in your posts.. that you are often saying.. "it's wrong to kill animals"

To me that is the hidden subtext of your "I would also comment that animals do not actually ‘know’ they are going to be food for human beings prior to their inception into physical state."

This statement here is a belief to support that.

If you would like to have a discussion about what they know in the afterlife.. I'd be happy to have it.. but from my understanding they know everything!

There is not a thing missing from there experience.. how can you possibly say that the soul doesn't know it's incarnating so someone somewhere can have a "McChicken"??

How can you say.. that a rabbit doesn't know it incarnates.. so a wolf can have it's meal?

Where do these *weird* beliefs come from..?? other than your conversations with the otherside..?? which to me.. sound filtered in belief systems you already hold..

I believe the information you attract by law of attraction is in alignment with your beleif it's "wrong to kill" (this the FILTER in your space I have tried to point out)

That's what I believe.. Sparrow.. I haven't heard you ever refute that.. just leave the argument or go quiet.. that's okay.. but I'm happy once again to offer this reflection of what I see as a little stain on your shirt..
The difference is clear, in as far as animals are concerned; ‘Sparrow’ enlists communication with animals to determine what is their truth and perspective, whereas you, ‘the master‘, I am to understand, assume what is their truth from personal belief and conclusive assumption.

I need not ‘argue’ such matters for such answers are already within my blessing. I would but ask of you to extend your loving intent and aspiration to communicate such questions with those who they actually concern, the animals themselves. For how would you assume to speak on their behalf and state factually what is what without the interaction with those in question. Love and awareness speaks truth. Ignorance assumes it.

It does occur to me that it may be your belief that animals think in the same way, and have the same thought processes as humans do. Which they do not. It also occurs to me that you may believe all beings in the spirit world know everything there is to know. This is also not true, hence you assume beings know their own future and what awaits them.

But of course, within such a loving vibration in which you speak, and if I may quote you once more…
‘this is utter **** your saying here.. .’ I need say little else, for our energy is clearly not resonating from the same song sheet for any loving conversation to take place.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-01-2011, 09:10 PM
a1966s

Well we don't all agree on this topic, but I still believe that my Baby is with me in soul and spirit.
I grew up on a farm. Saw many animal being killed.

Could it be that animals have a rank order so to speak.
IE: A Chicken falls into the food chain, as to a dog being a more superior animal with a higher ranking order.
Although I must say, I had a pig, a chicken and plenty of other animals as pets and they were all evenly loving in their own ways.

Do you think that's possible.
Surely if God will reunite us all one day, there won't be enough space on this planet????
I still miss my baby and always will. She gave me more than most humans ever could. She was given to me to make me understand so many things better. She could sense when I was sad or happy.
She stuck by me until her last moments.
It's broke my heart when I held her in my arms to be put down and it was almost as if she new.

I don't have any kids, although I love them to bits. So my animals are my kids.
I can honestly say: If you have never experienced the love of an animal the way some of us had, you could never understand the connection.

You guys are great and after reading this post I feel much better.

Thank you all.
Old 21-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Sira

Okay, to lift the vibration up a bit, I hope:
years ago an ex-colleague of mine told me that she had had a dream. In this dream she was a rabbit. She was happily bouncing at a meadow when a dog (or fox, I don't remember) started chasing her. The rabbit ran, ran, ran, as fast as it could, diving, turning, doing everything she ever could, to avoid being caught. The last emotion the rabbit experienced was: "This is my best run ever". The dream ended there.
She told me then that she now saw things differently. We come here to experience. We do the best we can. A life is a life. It contains what it contains. It was created for the experience. When good and bad are removed, it is only the experience.
I have often thought about this.
We are here for the experience.
And we are perfect as we are.
We, all of us,
try to make the best choices we can.
Even if from the outside it looks like the worst.
Old 22-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Knower
Do Animals have Angels? Yes I believe it’s possible that Angels can also look after animals. I read something that said that Fairies like to take care of Animals.

Do they (Animals) have souls? Yes with out a doubt. The bible does tell us this many people ignore it. A1966s I am sorry for your loss, we had to put my dog down December 2008. You might look into a book called The Rainbow Bridge pet Loss is Heavens Gain, the author has many quotes from the bible that point to all Gods creatures going to the other side/Heaven. This idea that only humans go over is a way to make humans feel superior to God’s other creatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Do you think that's possible.
Surely if God will reunite us all one day, there won't be enough space on this planet????
God can make the space. That’s something many people say there is just not enough room. God will make the room. I'm sure the otherside is quite large enough to accommodate all souls.
Old 22-01-2011, 03:35 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well being tha man is the "Human Animal" and we have a Soul then all living and breathing creatures would then too have a Soul.

I too beleive that ALL things have a Soul as I personally see all things as having life as it too energy to make them and it takes energy to keep them in existance.

Lynn
Old 22-01-2011, 05:33 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I need not ‘argue’ such matters for such answers are already within my blessing. I would but ask of you to extend your loving intent and aspiration to communicate such questions with those who they actually concern, the animals themselves. For how would you assume to speak on their behalf and state factually what is what without the interaction with those in question.Sparrow
I speak from my idea or my teachers ideas of "oneness" yes a all-around general idea that there is no bad.. it'd be interesting to hear what you know about insects and their lives or cells and their lives.. or is it only the animals you focus on?
Quote:
It does occur to me that it may be your belief that animals think in the same way, and have the same thought processes as humans do.
Yes, I know this and share that idea..
Quote:
It also occurs to me that you may believe all beings in the spirit world know everything there is to know.
There is built-in networking so, yah.. time is illusion so, yah.. there is the akash so, yah.. I would say the answer is mostly yes
Quote:
This is also not true, hence you assume beings know their own future and what awaits them.
While I could agree with you.. I mostly don't.. while we are being's that constantly create ourselves a new and making new things.. most things are known about.. I almost positive some oversouls would choose to incarnate just to focus on the experience of dying..

I mean in all this discussion here you haven't mentioned why we "allow" stillborn births?? my understanding is some souls want the experience of being "stillborn"

So to incarnate with no knowledge of what might happen or what the rules to the game were.. that sounds very, very unlikely.. however, since I believe anything is possible.. I am willing to admit it may happen once in a while

The information that I'm aware of sparrow is very specific.. if one stays on this planet.. then 500 more birds are ordered up.. 300 more chickens.. when we stay here by our vibration we change the earth and the earth game meets our needs..
Quote:
‘this is utter **** your saying here.. .’ I need say little else, for our energy is clearly not resonating from the same song sheet for any loving conversation to take place.
If you’re going to play the game on the playground where "bobby" said something nasty to "johnny" well it's just not very adult like is it..?? (and I don’t play that game.. it’s a judgment game.. just as you keep playing it)

I like my expressions and I already apologized for it.. but if you’re saying.. I'm not going to talk to "bobby" cause he's a bad boy.. it's you who is enjoying a lack vibration.. not me..

I have heard you express your same views many times sparrow and while you are sharing new information (some of which we agree on) as am I; that discord about what we "think" goes on in the afterlife is still there..

I'm going to offer also that.. I can't know what goes on there.. it is such a huge vibrational range from where we are.. that we only get a narrow window to look through.. yours seems focused on "animals" mine on universal theory of allthatis.. on fairness..
Old 22-01-2011, 05:49 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
themaster, I have to interpose...

I feel you are becoming a little rude. Forgive me, but I find it difficult to sit idly by on a forum that practices and expresses the art of unconditional love.

Statements such as "
Where do these *weird* beliefs come from..?? other than your conversations with the otherside..?? which to me.. sound filtered in belief systems you already hold.."

and "But this is utter **** your saying here.."

as well as "just leave the argument or go quiet.. that's okay.. but I'm happy once again to offer this reflection of what I see as a little stain on your shirt.."

...are a little uncalled for. We respect your beliefs; please accept ours. I do not believe Sparrow asked to be attacked in this way. It's great that you believe the way you do, but please respect others.

There is a common theme where I say something to sparrow.. and up pops someone to "defend" him.. (this being time #4/5 or so)

I am not calling sparrow "bad" merely using words to re-translate something he is saying..

I have never heard him once say "it's wrong to kill" (that I'm aware) but there is a hidden subtext in his message and it's all about judgment and there are bad ones out there.. in this way I offer a reflection to him.. that some don't prefer.. sorry, if you also don't prefer it..

I suggest you look to yourself.. just as I suggest sparrow examine himself.. I am perfectly willing to look at myself from these statements.. and have

As for respect I have the utmost respect for him, just as for you.. however I am willing to call someone out on the stain on their shirt.. and give them a chance to look at it.. I feel that this service benefits all greatly..

I am a believer in talking about anything, looking at anything.. exploring every idea in every conceivable notion.. ironically this idea makes many uncomfortable..

It is you who has stated that this forum is about “unconditional love” if so why the conditions..??

You can’t say that about someone.. that’s disrespectful?

That’s a condition.. that is conditional love.. not unconditional love.. I ask you again to look into your own space and why you feel the need to “Defend” and interject your “rules for behavior” on me..??

The real purpose of much of what I say is all about self-examination.. why do we do the things we do?

Why do we say the things we do?

Here and for I offer again a chance for you to look at yourself.. I am certainly looking at myself..
Closed Thread