Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Ascender
He helps us to heal and at the same time we are able to heal others i guess.

I have felt his energy around me when i have been using Reiki on a client. He has a very beautiful and distinctive energy vibration.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralNature
After doing a workshop at a mind body spirit festival which helped us find and communicate with our guides, i found mine to be raphael.

i was hugely suprised to find him standing in front of me and even more so to learn his identity. however it has brought forward some questions:

i was under the impression ( im not sure why) that our guides are personal to us alone, that is one guide aids one person. However one as high ranked at raphael surely means he has more than one?

Its thrown my perceptions on guides a bit and im now a bit wobbly so to say

any opinions on this would be really helpful

I have an opinion...but of course, its simply that! It can not be proved or disproved. So here goes.....

If you were for just one moment to drop the concept of separateness and know you are the one energy of this universe (including what we identify with as our angels....which separates us yet again)....then you may find you will accept that Raphael is no different to you, me, or anyone else.
This would also mean then that angelic energies are no higher or lower then our own soul energy...which places you beside Raphael and not below him.
Whatever we trust and believe in, is the co-creation of our manifestations. So why can you not believe in this?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I have an opinion...but of course, its simply that! It can not be proved or disproved. So here goes.....

If you were for just one moment to drop the concept of separateness and know you are the one energy of this universe (including what we identify with as our angels....which separates us yet again)....then you may find you will accept that Raphael is no different to you, me, or anyone else.
This would also mean then that angelic energies are no higher or lower then our own soul energy...which places you beside Raphael and not below him.
Whatever we trust and believe in, is the co-creation of our manifestations. So why can you not believe in this?

God is..........Therefore i am!!

I love your philosophy NightSpirit. It resonates as truth with me.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
God is..........Therefore i am!!

I love your philosophy NightSpirit. It resonates as truth with me.

Thank you Falling Star. I am not a gloater. What I said just seems to work with me. I've incorporated its essence into my being after practicing it for so long. Now its second nature to me. No struggle anymore...just part of me. I cannot accept separateness any more....as it seems neither can you.
Cheers
Old 12-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Ascender
Isn't it powerfully liberating and healing to realise the oneness. God bless NightSpirit.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Isn't it powerfully liberating and healing to realise the oneness. God bless NightSpirit.

Oh yes!!! Blessings always.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralNature
After doing a workshop at a mind body spirit festival which helped us find and communicate with our guides, i found mine to be Raphael.

i was hugely surprised to find him standing in front of me and even more so to learn his identity. however it has brought forward some questions:

i was under the impression ( im not sure why) that our guides are personal to us alone, that is one guide aids one person. However one as high ranked at Raphael surely means he has more than one?

Its thrown my perceptions on guides a bit and im now a bit wobbly so to say

any opinions on this would be really helpful

Are you aware, Raphael, even so an Archangel, is not at all angelic.
Not all Archangels are angelic. I say this, since you seam to be part of the Fae, and so is Raphael. Perhaps you can find a connection here.
All Archangels do work with or hold certain energy for many. This is part of their work.
If a certain Archangel is around you, look at the energy he/it provides for this game board, and you might be able to figure out what you need to work on, if you are here in lesson, or what you are here to do, if you are here in service.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Coming2

What a positive thread!! I was glad to see that no one bashed when they heard someone say that an AA was guiding them. Often I find people who tell me that AA's can not be Guides because that isn't their role. From my personal experience I have a main Guide that is always with me but at any time I can call an AA to come and assist me. What an amazing gift and blessing that Raphael appeared to you like that. It sounds like you are going through transition and your gifts are growing much stronger. Congrats on the growth and healing!!!
Old 14-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Uhmar

It is my understanding that the AA's are like the overseers.
they then guide and direct the lesser angels for all of us and then the lessers guide the guides etc.

so in that context the AA's would be a part of all of the peoples guide communities

It is all good either way it goes as we are all one anyway.lol
Old 14-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I was glad to see that no one bashed when they heard someone say that an AA was guiding them. Often I find people who tell me that AA's can not be Guides because that isn't their role.
Then you will get quite a kick from this one: I am from Archangel lineage. And Elohim. And Pleiadian. And Sirian. And Lyran. And Hathorian. And a lot more, lol! I think it's time to start realizing what oneness really means!
<- so much to say on this subject!