Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Adrian29

My opinion is that every Archangel ''is the most powerful'' in his way. Important is that they help us. All the best.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Suspended
...Erm, depends on what you mean by 'powerful.' In all honesty, I've spent far more time with Metatron than with Michael. I've been told (and this is my info that I've channelled, not something I've read) that Metatron is what I - and others - refer to as a 'Creator God.' In other words, he's reached the point of awareness where he's aware of himself AS God, both indivudually and collectively as God.

He told me God is made of countless beings of this awareness, and all OTHER awareness, too, and that beings at his level of awareness are able to create as they wish, whatever they wish - including universes, within a multiverse of literally countless creations. Each creation has a creator - a being of Metatron's awareness or greater, and there is a number of creator Gods so EPIC I don't think we can express it in readable numbers. He also told me who was responsible for the creation of our local universe, but I doubt anybody will believe me if I pass that on.

Michael, I know less of as a being, but I know he's very old. He once told me he was around 11th density. If I'm 4th density, and Metatron is 12th, you get the picture. Michael certainly FEELS like someone who's been around forever. He has the same immovable, but deeply loving feeling of Metatron or Sandalphon.

Whoever you call on, you won't go wrong.
Old 27-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
He also told me who was responsible for the creation of our local universe, but I doubt anybody will believe me if I pass that on.

Now you've got my curiosity up, Holly.

Xan

Old 27-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
He also told me who was responsible for the creation of our local universe, but I doubt anybody will believe me if I pass that on.

Now you've got my curiosity up, Holly.

Xan

Metatron is the God who created this universe. Actually, Metatron and his twin soul, Sandalphon, but it's more complex than that. Metatron and Sandalphon gave birth to everything that was, is, isn't and will be, but their creation is still expanding, still being CREATED, now.

Metatron is always described as an archangel in scripture, because he IS. He's also every OTHER species of life, too. They've also been described as the archangels who hold the fabric of the universe in place, and prevent it collapsing on itself, and who also form our only, direct link to the the great field of God, or the 'great spirit.' The great spirit is not JUST made of Creator Gods - but it contains a number of them so vast you can't express it on Earth.

It's taken me quite a while to begin to get my head around what I've been told, and they're still answering my questions. God is made of EVERYTHING. God is the stuff that is everything. Even LIGHT has a form of life. Even darkness does. I dont understand that yet! WE are one with God on the energetic level. Everything, even our thoughts, is energy.

They add to their creation, of course, and WE do too, every time we create, but we're also one with them in every way - so their creation is still expanding through all sentient beings. We're in the pre-school of Creator God training! First we create in our Mother/Father Gods universe, then after countless billions of years when we've reached 12th density awareness, we are God, like Metatron, and we become capable of creating our own universe(s). Mind boggling, huh? Its had me for months, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, but this is what they've taught me.

The 'field of God' beyond Metatron and Sandalphon, also runs through their creation. Like we are part of them, we and they, are part of the great, collective God. I've only spoken to the great spirit once or twice. It speaks as a collective. It's absolutely indescribable. The brightest, biggest, most mind boggling thing I've ever seen. It's WITHIN my being, not outside of me, you can't seek it outside. It told me it speaks to everyone, everything, ALL the time. I believed it, too, there was no part of its energy I felt I wanted to deny.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Master
As a disclaimer to my opinion, i confess to not being well versed in the subject of archangels; but having said that, i've got to go with Michael on this one. He took care of business in the whole casting out of Lucifer and his gang of rebels situation. And i thought Metatron was a transformer.
Old 27-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Master
I like your answer very much, Holly... It goes along with my own understanding, with some differences.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 27-06-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Adrian29

I would love to be like archangels. To be in infinite places at once and to be able to create/manifest everything I want/desire. But I don't like the idea that ''all are one''. I know that we all are equal and with the saem rights. I believe that we are created from the same energy and we all use that ebergy. But a person who is romantic and like the idea of romanitic love and wants to be with a person forever can't accept this idea, ''we all are one''. My girl/love is only my love, and just ''we both are one''. Maybe I'm egoist, but I'm very romatic and I fight for my ideals. I hope that I didn't bother or upset anyone with these words. I think that I have to start a new thread about this subject. Many blessings. All the best.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:42 PM
SashaBlightWing

I know my angel is Michael, my 3rd name is also Michael ;D
he also visited me in my room multiple times,
he once told me told let go of something and learn about aura's.
but I had to let go of something which I think I know what it is
but I just don't know what it is right now maby some day I will know.

but weirdly I had 3 dreams with the Inca's
and they thought me about elements
and I also was in one of their cities
which are alive and they rejuvenate when destroyed or damaged
which was pretty awesome.
they also had a sphinx as a guardian made out of stone.

but In those dreams I learnt that there was a basic energy for everything
and they thought me how to make air, and the air was a circle with 3 dots.

all in all I think the Inca's are pretty cool people.
Old 28-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
And i thought Metatron was a transformer.

That's megatron :P I've actually called Metatron, Megatron by accident. He found it very funny. LOVE Transformers
Old 28-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Master
What is creation but transformation... energies transforming into forms evolving into more and different forms... nothing transforming into something.

Xan