Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
purple_orbs

Crown chakra tingling...

Hello friends,

I have a question and if anyone would like to share their opinion on this subject, I'd love to hear.

For the past several days, the top of my head in just one small area has been tingling like it has fallen asleep. It's a very small area, but very noticable throughout the day and night. I thought it would pass quickly, but it has been steady. Any ideas what this could be? Just a couple days prior, the very back of my neck, the base of my skull was tingling and it lasted for about a day and a half.

Have any of you experienced something similiar? I'd love to know.

Have a peaceful and beautiful day! Thanks for sharing, if you choose to do so.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
Yes... it happens to me.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Seeker
make massages to your head so that you channel the energy correctly
Old 09-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Master

Maybe your crown chakra is getting ready to pop open.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:02 AM
NiteOwl

It's happening now! LOL.

Next time, notice what you are doing when it opens. Any instances in particular?
Old 14-05-2011, 04:18 PM
love_light

My crown chakra and 3rd eye chakra tingle often--even when I'm not doing anything at all. I take it to mean that these chakras are preparing to open.
Old 14-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

I would often get pressure tingly on the top of my head. Lasted for days, but stopped. I assumed it was my chakra.
Old 14-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Lunacie

It might be a migraine headache, probably not, but I thought I'd add the possibility.

I've had migraines my whole life. Many people don't know that the "classic migraine" - the one with a visual aura followed by a throbbing in the temples on just one side of the head - is found in less than 20% of all migraines.

They can actually be preceeded by an aura that mimics a smell (good or bad) or blurry vision. They can feel like a gut ache, a sinus headache, a band around the head that's squeezing, or a tingling on the head or face.

It can, of course, be your crown chakra. Could be a sign that you need to balance your chakras.