Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-05-2011, 11:16 PM
JejuneStar

Throat Chakra

I need do to some major work on my Throat Chakra, any suggestions on where to start? Meditations, crystals, etc. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Pheonix

Er any reason why?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Master
I suggest larimar. Its rare but very powerful for communication. I have been carrying a piece (well 2 different pieces at different times) since the beginning of the year, and it has really transformed my communications on every level.

Also, try taking a communications class. I took one from the church of Scientology that was first rate, but any good class will help you. I also joined a networking group where I have to stand up and give a Marketing Minute every week and that has been both challenging and rewarding on many levels. Singing might help. Jaw excercises/stretches. I usually just approach it from as many different angles as possible. Neck flexibility...calling people on the phone...and really try to say what's on your mind. Open communication is about forging a common understanding between two people. Its about creating clarity, and presenting an idea without obscuring it in any way. Focus on that.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Master
Aqua Aura quartz is good, also call on Archangel Michael and any other archangel that he thinks will help to do some healing work on you. Also can you explain why you need to work on your throat chakra?
Spiritlite
PS yoga is a very good chakra and energy healer.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Humming talking singing... these are all great ways to work your throat chakra.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:21 PM
MYFIGO

I do visualization of my chakras allowing each one to float up above my body and become as large as it would like. Then I visualize coating the inside of it with a fresh coat of color to seal and protect it.

Whether it is for myself or others, if I cannot visualize the chakra as large or the color I would like it to be, perhaps it seems small or is reluctant to rise up, I know it needs work. Sometimes I can even feel pain in the throat when exercising the chakra.

I feel I saw progress in my own chakra when I began doing a lot of reading on spirituality and the Bible. From my reading, I learned to stop looking to others for confirmation of my worth. I followed three rules of life. I tried to be the best person I could be no matter what others were doing. I was kinder than necessary. And I stopped trying to fix problems I had no control of, instead turning it over to God.

It wasn't easy. Even though I was basically a good person, there was SO much room for improvement.

Over time, I realized that I had developed respect for myself and didn't need others opinion. That helped me develop my truth and ability to express my truth. Not only did I respect myself, but so did others.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Seeker
Never lie & Always speak the truth!
If you have something that you know you have to say to somebody but you are afraid - do it!
Also avoid speaking a lot nonsense and menaningless stuff.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Medium_Laura

I just made some meditations on my podcast page for chakra balancing :) They are free if you'd like to try them.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:05 AM
NiteOwl

Have you not been speaking your mind lately? If not, I suggest you should.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:12 AM
NiteOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I just made some meditations on my podcast page for chakra balancing :) They are free if you'd like to try them.

I loved your pod cast! I haven't been this balanced in a while.