Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Sentientno1

congradulations explorers! Welcome to old shores that are new again.
On a now defunct forum this same kind of discussion went on and much was rediscovered along the lines you are exploring. A new look at the Jesus story is also worth while as it's cloaked in symbolism.

I've spent a little time on this part of the forum looking to see how much is known about the chakras, the mechanism, the purpose, and it's functioning. With due respect, not much. I've thought about posting a treatise (sp?) on the subject....maybe.

Your ( in the collective sense ) whole world is manifested thru the chakra system, including your body, the chakras are your karma.

Again, joyous congradulations you are opening a wonderouse discovery.
Old 29-05-2011, 03:36 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Literal: John, on the island of Patmos, explains that he was in the Spirit when Christ appears to him standing in the midst of seven candlesticks. Christ then tells John to write down what he sees and hears concerning seven churches.

before my spiritual quest, i was a closet agnostic at best, being raised by atheists... so it wasnt until 'after' my experiences that i read revelations... so it was unknown to me...

my experiences were blanketed by 'word for word' experiences from the teachings making me wonder... is revelations a noun, rather than a verb, that people thru the centuries could look to to see that their experiences were indeed true experiences...

i c%p the above statement be-cause... it was the first thing i was told by my guardian... 'remember what you see and what you hear... not what you perceive'... it seems un-noteworthy at first glance, but it is oh so important, be-cause you will never understand the first experience until you understand the last...

so they told john the same thing... hmmm.... interesting
Old 04-06-2011, 11:14 AM
New Rage Guru

I posted this over in another forum called bible-discussion and thought I would share some relevent bits of it here.

What I have learnt:

The word of god (the bible) appears to be a god inspired as opposed to “his” literal interpretation.

That though it is not an historical document it does have deep historical & scientific relevance (IE: mitochondrial Eve/Eurasian Adam.)

That it is contradictory but Christians will go to amazing lengths to proof it isn’t.

That it is violent and fearful… But that fearing “God” stops Christians from sinning‼!

And that to worship god in a dogmatic form creates division… which is not very spiritual.

I understand that to read the bible, to understand the bible, for the bible to have any relevance in today’s cynical society; it must follow some very important biblical reasoning that is supported by other spiritual traditions.

Exodus 3
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.
• That the god of the bible is the god I Am. {You are, We are, I am}

Exodus 20
“You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God.
• That the lord is an essence apparent to all {KARMA/LORD/LAW}

Mathew 25
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.’
• We all have our own “Father” in heaven, a higher embodiment of our earthly selves.

John 13
Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
• That we have the potential to be “Christ” not only that but that we are innately all equal.

And to understand why these are our own personal attributes:

Luke 17
“The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can not be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is, or there it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”

The kingdom of God is within you.
So shouldn’t we be reading the bible from an inner perspective relating to us, here now, and within!

Peace…Yo.