Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
This 'Ride' REALLY Ain't Much Fun Anymore...

A few twin flame-related things have checked out for me today, psychically. I am going between wanting to either cry all over myself or just continue being - and feeling - numb as they are of quite an emotional nature.

I have come to accept that my other-half and I have our separate lives - he's married as am I. Lately, I'd been thinking of a particular place I'd just learned of weeks ago and how I'd like to swim in its particular waters. A mutual friend of my twin's and I's casually mentioned that my twin is to be going there with his wife this week. They have the means to travel and often. Good for them. I, however, do not - not at this point in my life at least. But maybe I'll travel to this place, one day.

I had some deep and vivid dreams today. In one of these, I dreamt I was to visit a grave in the country my twin is from. I was given a particular name as to this grave. Once awake, I went online to research the name and just seconds into my search, was pictured the grave of a young child bearing that name. The epitaph below the name, birth and death dates read: "We Will Meet Again." I kind of just 'knew' this was what I was meant to find. The grave does not happen to be in my twin's home country, however. I researched further but found no evidence of a grave there with the name given me in the dream.

I will go 'weirder' here and say that a few years back, I'd become 'spiritually pregnant' through two separate, but different, spiritual mergings with my twin. Guides later told me this in a dream after months of my having felt a kind of consoling, strong energy constantly near me - to my left. I believe I knew what I was pregnant with, but won't share with anyone here the specifics of that unless they manage to figure it out for themselves based on what I next say. For nearly two years, I felt this energy and then my twin flame married another. I suppose, because of that, I believe I'd since 'miscarried' this 'spiritual pregnancy' - though I still continue to feel this energy, just not constantly anymore. Curiously enough, the child's age on the grave I spoke of above, was two years. "We Will Meet Again..." I am not sure what to make of that message. With regards to my twin, is that idea 'dead and buried' - or is it not as 'dead and buried' as I think it is? Who knows?

Some time after this, I had a waking vision of my left hand filled with bits of soil. I was lying on the ground and saw my twin's face over me, his eyes concerned. He was holding me and I had a breathing mask on over my nose and mouth. (God, I'm strange...)

In another dream today, the credits of a particular film I was watching in a dream had been changed and to a substandard state. The old, original credits feature a classic song which has proved relevant to my twin flame journey and pictured in the credits, is a character bearing a similar name to my twin. This instance is not so much a psychic one, but a symbolic one. I also feel this dream may have been influenced by a response I gave to another member on these boards, recently. Still, the alteration of the credits bothers me because in the dream, it just felt wrong and distasteful. I had the intimation 'they' had done it and that whoever, 'they' were, they were not likeable - that something 'sacred' and 'true' had been messed with.

I don't know what the point of all this input and more that I have been getting is at this stage. It is leaving me overwhelmed because it just feels like too much information. I used to enjoy trying to piece it all together when things still felt good and beautiful. Now it is a painful, frustrating and heart-wrenching thing to try and do - that is, when I bother. Am I even 'expected' to bother? I would imagine I am as what would be the purpose of it all? I'd like to just let things flow, but all this input just makes my brain and thinking patterns go into overdrive(s i have always tended to be an 'over-thinker' anyway).

Peace. i just want peace.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Its a serious fall into grace. The ride, once you get off, into your own soulhome, you will pick up the pieces of yourself, and you'll feel whole and new once again. Take it easy
*hugs*

Hearts

Butterflies

Summer winds

Fall cricket songs
Morning bird songs
Flowers blooming

Sun shining
Earth spinning
Love letting go of you
For you to get off the ride now
Old 31-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Knower
Hi there, I don't know the entire situation, but do you think he was waiting for you to leave your spouse, gave up and moved on? We all have our own karmic debts to pay in life with other people, perhaps you and him need to fulfill certain karmic obligations before union can occur. Do not be angry or upset with him if you are, because you'll only be angry at yourself. Let him go for now and let things happen naturally.