Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Guide

Nightmares - the war is already started

Two days ago I had 5 nightmares, one after another, how do I know? I woke up after every single one being terrified.I have no words to describe these nightmares, they are too awful.

Yesterday I had another round of 5 nightmares, this time, before even starting to experience them, somehow, I became semi conscious, guess what I felt? I felt the presence of an evil being in my room, it was really close to my bed, I could see a glimpse of it because it was daylight but I can't describe it to you, it's too hard.

I turned my face to God and the war started, the evil one is running after me.Last time when I had that many nightmares, my grandma died, now, I feel that I am the target.

These nightmares are a way to torment me, that's how I feel it, but somehow, thanks to God, I am able to rise above the pain caused by them, it's like I had no nightmares, I hardly can remember them.The "normal" nightmares I can remember them even after months of days.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Guide

I had another wave of nightmares, this time I dreamt dead people who where still alive but they were already dead.I saw them in their coffins but they could talk.I found myself exactly when the funerals of these four people were already started.There were four coffins and in each one there were four people, old people.With them there where many people crying for them but these people could not see that they are still alive and talking, only I could see it.Anyway, when they became aware of my presence, the whole group of people with the priest started to run from me, they could not face me, but I was still able to see them.Then, something happened, I met my grandma, the same thing, she was dead but she could talk with me, I saw her body, it was changed and lifeless, she told me something about a great evil, I barely could understand.

These are the two nightmares I can remember, I had many other but everything is in fog.

The war is started guys and girls, I am in the middle of it and people keep telling me that evil is not real.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account

My Christ, Fullness of the Godhead, filling all in all, let Your Living Water flow. The Invocation of the Word of God results in the flow of Living Water, thus yielding the "fruit" on that resplendent apple tree.

I thank God on account of you for what the Lord is revealing to you and His protective covering upon your life.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
My Christ, Fullness of the Godhead, filling all in all, let Your Living Water flow. The Invocation of the Word of God results in the flow of Living Water, thus yielding the "fruit" on that resplendent apple tree.

I thank God on account of you for what the Lord is revealing to you and His protective covering upon your life.

Thank you Aknaton :) It means a lot to me.

Some time ago I asked some people to pray for me and you know what happened after one or two days, my father told me that I have to leave his house because I stood up for what is true and right.Then, he started to cry for his mistakes, yet, I am not living anymore at my home, I am living at my mother's house, I know that in the end everything will be fine :) I feel how angrier is the evil one :)) he is losing all his powers over me.

I don't know... but with every step I make towards God, the evil comes and pushes me many steps back from God.. Have you ever felt like this?
Old 31-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Deactivated Account

That is a daily struggle that I as well as other people who walk the Way experience. The battles get hotter and hotter but God gives you more Power to handle them. It will astonish the things that Jesus Christ would give you to fight and defend yourself. There is an outer courtyard and an inner courtyard. Many come and leave the outer courtyard. But once you get into the inner, a whole new world of Powers & Gifts open up to you, by our Lords Grace.

People rising up against me, people throwing curses, witches (the ones that consume human blood and flesh for power) gather, demons throw themselves at me, death, madness, these are constant threats. The devil even throws girls at me to shag, lol. I think hes out of moves.

1 Peter 5:8-10
Old 02-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
That is a daily struggle that I as well as other people who walk the Way experience. The battles get hotter and hotter but God gives you more Power to handle them. It will astonish the things that Jesus Christ would give you to fight and defend yourself. There is an outer courtyard and an inner courtyard. Many come and leave the outer courtyard. But once you get into the inner, a whole new world of Powers & Gifts open up to you, by our Lords Grace.

People rising up against me, people throwing curses, witches (the ones that consume human blood and flesh for power) gather, demons throw themselves at me, death, madness, these are constant threats. The devil even throws girls at me to shag, lol. I think hes out of moves.

1 Peter 5:8-10

That's way more than I have ever experienced.Years ago somebody has thrown some strange jars on our courtyard, these jars had all sorts of things in them, we instantly knew that it was witchcraft and that someone is cursing our family. I saw those jars with my very own eyes, it was night when it happened, my father discovered them... This is what I think too, he is out of moves, he is desperately trying everything on me.

I had another dream, I met a girl, this girl had her tongue part human and part ox and her skin was also part human and part ox.She told me that this is because she was sick and she was seeking my acceptance and in this dream I gave her my understanding and then she kissed me on my cheek.When I woke up I could see her image more clearly, her tongue was like the tongue of some sort of monster and her real human skin was taken over half of her body.

I have this question, sometimes, in dreams, we do things that we have no control, for example, the dream I just had, I was not completely aware of what was happening, is this us doing these things or is this just a trick? I feel that it is not me doing those things, it feels like that, but it's not, it's a trick to deceive me.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
That's way more than I have ever experienced.Years ago somebody has thrown some strange jars on our courtyard, these jars had all sorts of things in them, we instantly knew that it was witchcraft and that someone is cursing our family. I saw those jars with my very own eyes, it was night when it happened, my father discovered them... This is what I think too, he is out of moves, he is desperately trying everything on me.

I had another dream, I met a girl, this girl had her tongue part human and part ox and her skin was also part human and part ox.She told me that this is because she was sick and she was seeking my acceptance and in this dream I gave her my understanding and then she kissed me on my cheek.When I woke up I could see her image more clearly, her tongue was like the tongue of some sort of monster and her real human skin was taken over half of her body.

I have this question, sometimes, in dreams, we do things that we have no control, for example, the dream I just had, I was not completely aware of what was happening, is this us doing these things or is this just a trick? I feel that it is not me doing those things, it feels like that, but it's not, it's a trick to deceive me.

Woah, some chick! She sounds to me like a spirit thats trying to be your wife. As your Light grows and shines more, spirits of all kinds tend to come and try to form alliances with you and all sorts of stuff. One spirit from under the water placed over a thousand dollars in my closet. I prayed agaisnt that money though, even though I got real broke at the time. The action would be to destroy any and every connection you have with this spirit.

Of course, sorcery. As you pray and serve God more, there is destruction of all kinds of falsehoods as well as there strongholds. Apostle Paul tells us that within us is supernatural power to destroy strongholds. I would say the area influence of your prayers.

Also note that some of the things you know and speak about do not please the forces of darkness and they will act one way or another. They want to put people in this status quo that all is well spiritually. In that Light, the battle is fought for those who know this.