Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-03-2019, 08:12 AM
Experiencer
Exactly!
BOUNDARIES.

Because I chose SELF LOVE. And you honor Twin Flames process each time you respect YOURSELF.

I sent him a message to tell him I won't see him until he comes with a clear offer and that I have no energy to leave in a semi-relationship where I feel being the last wheel.
Maybe his offer was just clumsy because I know how sacred sexuality can be attractive (especially because he used to have a lot of recreational sex) but if not the way he exposed me things was just akward and disrepectful.
And guess what, just after sending this message, I felt a very gentle energetic kiss on my lips! Second time it happens with him. And I saw plenty of mirror hours the day after.

I don't want to feed his super EGO.

I'm waiting to get more information (if I will have).

As I said in my previous message, I'm really sensing something hidden, like a karmic relationship, or any third party. And that he has been caught in his lies.
Just after our discussion and my message he changed a part of his name on Fb.
Strange...
If so, he has some karmic lessons to understand right now and the Puzzle is perfect because thinking I would accept his small offer would let him in the comfort zone.
Now he will have choices to make ! :)

So now I surrender to Universe ;)
Old 25-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
I found this on a website:

«*Why if this really is your Twin Flame you should not give up and move on
The normal 3D response to your twin moving on with someone else, would be to give up and move on yourself. It would just be clear, that person is gone and it is over.

It does not work like that between Twin Flames. The stayer twin, most often the Divine Feminine part in the couple encounters the following when she tries to move on:

Despite the fact that she is an Ace at walking away, she can’t walk away from this one
She is being flooded with signs and syncs that are telling her to hold on and not give up
She doesn’t meet anyone new
Even if she does try to date, something always seems to go hilariously wrong one way or the other
She doesn’t feel attracted to anyone else but her twin
Sex with anyone other than the twin doesn’t satisfy
Basically you are screwed, because you can’t have what you want and you’re not able to walk away either.

It is exactly that. And that’s why I feel stuck.
Especially also because each time I tried to move on and had for example sex with other guys, my Twin felt the pull and reached out the day after even after months of no contact. Plus I have advices from my guides concerning his actions toward me, meaning the twin flame process is real. I never heard this voice in my dreams for other stuff. Last time the guide told me «*wait*» and indeed, my twin reached out a few weeks after.

So if you are here at this point, feeling utterly screwed over by the Universe, you are actually exactly where you should be. Because above all the Twin Flame connection is meant to help you make the shift from the old 3D paradigm to the new 5th dimensional reality, we are collectively shifting into. Now most people think 3D is down here and 5D is up there, but dimensions are not places they are comfort levels of your perceived reality. 5D is meant to be experienced as a physical reality and the Twin Flame encounter, helps you release everything that is keeping you locked into the old paradigm of suffering.*»
Old 25-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I found this on a website:

«*Why if this really is your Twin Flame you should not give up and move on
The normal 3D response to your twin moving on with someone else, would be to give up and move on yourself. It would just be clear, that person is gone and it is over.

It does not work like that between Twin Flames. The stayer twin, most often the Divine Feminine part in the couple encounters the following when she tries to move on:

Despite the fact that she is an Ace at walking away, she can’t walk away from this one
She is being flooded with signs and syncs that are telling her to hold on and not give up
Even if she does try to date, something always seems to go hilariously wrong one way or the other
Basically you are screwed, because you can’t have what you want and you’re not able to walk away either.

It is exactly that. And that’s why I feel stuck.
Especially also because each time I tried to move on and had for example sex with other guys, my Twin felt the pull and reached out the day after even after months of no contact. Plus I have advices from my guides concerning his actions toward me, meaning the twin flame process is real. I never heard this voice in my dreams for other stuff. Last time the guide told me «*wait*» and indeed, my twin reached out a few weeks after.

So if you are here at this point, feeling utterly screwed over by the Universe, you are actually exactly where you should be. Because above all the Twin Flame connection is meant to help you make the shift from the old 3D paradigm to the new 5th dimensional reality, we are collectively shifting into. Now most people think 3D is down here and 5D is up there, but dimensions are not places they are comfort levels of your perceived reality. 5D is meant to be experienced as a physical reality and the Twin Flame encounter, helps you release everything that is keeping you locked into the old paradigm of suffering.*»

These are self defeating prophecy.

We have many other soul connections.
TF is not the only soul connection.
Meeting TF does not end or prevent other positive loving relationships.
TF connection does not hinder you from finding your own life happiness.
In fact, what you learn from the TF connection allows you to recognize other deep soul connections.

You will fall in love with a right man who will share a balanced life partnership with you one day - mind, body, and spirit.
So, keep searching elsewhere.
Old 25-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Ascender
......dup.....
Old 28-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
I definitely acknowledge that.

But.....the thing is that, each time I try to move on, there s something bringing him back to me !!
Each time I try to push there is the pull.
All my trials to date someone else failed.

The move forward thing is blocked to the point I cannot have sex with someone else. It’s not psychological or so, it’s like something is blocking me from other people melting with me because he seems to be the ONE. It is very new.
So I guess we are close to Reunion (sacred sexuality).
Im not really into sex these times, but I think my twin is the opposite : a lot of récréative sex.

I feel more that I can only work on myself as a «*stayer*» (even If I don’t like the term which implies waiting..). I’m perfectly fine on my own right now, I don’t need a guy.
And that’s when he came back lately.

I am courted but never by people who I am attracted to. And all the ones I tried it goes wrong one way or the other. The 2 times I had sex with other guys my twin reached out the day just after...the energetic dynamic is definitely here.
He doesn’t know what happens but his 5D identity knows..lol
Old 28-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Master

it is such an awful curse. can't have the one you want because between them not wanting you when you want them but coming back briefly any time you desire to walk away you can't get your head on straight, and can't have anyone else either for all the wanting of them.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is such an awful curse. can't have the one you want because between them not wanting you when you want them but coming back briefly any time you desire to walk away you can't get your head on straight, and can't have anyone else either for all the wanting of them.

True…

But I do think it is because the Reunion is "close".

Now I don"t feel any fear. I'm confident. In the mood "if he comes, very good, if not, whatever, I'm doing my own things". I feel relaxed and I feel completion.
Standing in my power.

But it seems that because he f*** didnt do his work (still partying too much, weed, alcohol, sex addictions….) the Universe is kicking his ***.
I asked him "so what about your odd symptoms ?" (cf Kundalini stuff)
He is still sayin "its stress ;) "... lol. Fully denying all he has to face. He is just still running to avoid to face himself and to address all his issues about low energies. I can't do nothing for this.

(for the precision: a few months ago he asked what the **** was all that, enumerating me all the Strange symptoms he had -hot and cold/sweating without Reason, not feeling anymore thirst, not knowing if his stomach was full, and so on and suggested me "shared chakras"! so he definitely KNOWS and searched for information).
It's like 1 step forward and 3 steps back..lol

But because I WORKED ON MYSELF, and because he is my TWIN, he has been leveled up because of MY work influencing his own growth.

So I surrender now to Universe and Divine Timing.

He can run but he cant hide ;)
Old 30-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
@FallingLeaves:

Here is what I found:

"The normal 3D response to your twin moving on with someone else, would be to give up and move on yourself. It would just be clear, that person is gone and it is over.
So if you are here at this point, feeling utterly screwed over by the Universe, you are actually exactly where you should be. Because above all the Twin Flame connection is meant to help you make the shift from the old 3D paradigm to the new 5th dimensional reality, we are collectively shifting into. Now most people think 3D is down here and 5D is up there, but dimensions are not places they are comfort levels of your perceived reality. 5D is meant to be experienced as a physical reality and the Twin Flame encounter, helps you release everything that is keeping you locked into the old paradigm of suffering.
The reason you want to make this shift, despite the fact that it will have you shoveling through your own inner sh*t for some time is because 5D is the realm of Heaven on Earth – which is pretty much how you felt in the love bubble phase with your Twin Flame. That experience was to give you a taste of the goods and to create an inner hunger for more…. The more is only accessible by releasing all the gunk and sludge that is weighing you down.
This brings us back to why your twin is with someone else at the moment, this is to help you access all this deeper layered sh*t that get’s triggered this way. It is exactly the combination of not being able to walk away, combined with your feelings for your twin and the third party relationship that helps you access layers of wounding you never knew existed.
Some people then mistake the pain they feel as being caused by the twin, but that is not the case. They mirror you your own deeper wounding and it’s that wounding that is keeping you locked into the morphic field of suffering. Because whether you are aware or unaware of your inner wounds, they are forever co-creating your current reality by default. This is because what you believe to be true on the inside, is projected as the experienced reality on the outside, i.e. your physical experience.
So even though it may look like your twin is being a total d*ck, they are in fact helping you do a vibrational Spring cleaning that is going to land you in the life of your dreams. This setup is actually serving your highest good, despite the fact that it doesn’t look anywhere close to the reality you hoped for but that is because it is bringing you into an even better reality – if you allow it to. That’s why you shouldn’t give up and move on."

It resonates a looooot with what is happening to me since we met back (1 year ago).
Nothing works with other people, its like there is not any place/possibility to build with others from this point we met back.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
@FallingLeaves:

Here is what I found:

"The normal 3D response to your twin moving on with someone else, would be to give up and move on yourself. It would just be clear, that person is gone and it is over.
So if you are here at this point, feeling utterly screwed over by the Universe, you are actually exactly where you should be. Because above all the Twin Flame connection is meant to help you make the shift from the old 3D paradigm to the new 5th dimensional reality, we are collectively shifting into. Now most people think 3D is down here and 5D is up there, but dimensions are not places they are comfort levels of your perceived reality. 5D is meant to be experienced as a physical reality and the Twin Flame encounter, helps you release everything that is keeping you locked into the old paradigm of suffering.
The reason you want to make this shift, despite the fact that it will have you shoveling through your own inner sh*t for some time is because 5D is the realm of Heaven on Earth – which is pretty much how you felt in the love bubble phase with your Twin Flame. That experience was to give you a taste of the goods and to create an inner hunger for more…. The more is only accessible by releasing all the gunk and sludge that is weighing you down.
This brings us back to why your twin is with someone else at the moment, this is to help you access all this deeper layered sh*t that get’s triggered this way. It is exactly the combination of not being able to walk away, combined with your feelings for your twin and the third party relationship that helps you access layers of wounding you never knew existed.
Some people then mistake the pain they feel as being caused by the twin, but that is not the case. They mirror you your own deeper wounding and it’s that wounding that is keeping you locked into the morphic field of suffering. Because whether you are aware or unaware of your inner wounds, they are forever co-creating your current reality by default. This is because what you believe to be true on the inside, is projected as the experienced reality on the outside, i.e. your physical experience.
So even though it may look like your twin is being a total d*ck, they are in fact helping you do a vibrational Spring cleaning that is going to land you in the life of your dreams. This setup is actually serving your highest good, despite the fact that it doesn’t look anywhere close to the reality you hoped for but that is because it is bringing you into an even better reality – if you allow it to. That’s why you shouldn’t give up and move on."

It resonates a looooot with what is happening to me since we met back (1 year ago).
Nothing works with other people, its like there is not any place/possibility to build with others from this point we met back.

part of the curse is you eventually get tired of the dichotomy between wanting and not having, then talk yourself into finding hope in some idea of how this situation is actually good for you even when everything is actually hopeless. Later you get tired of that too and it all falls apart again.

Sigh.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Signs and syncs are just reminders of spiritual aspects of our journeys.
Not about holding on nor about not giving up at physical levels with someone/TF.

Quote:
Absolutely untrue.
I met and fell in love with other men.
I had have loving relationships with other men and even married one. My ex husband is still my good friend.
These physical relationships with other men were also meant to be.
They came into my life at the times when their and my soul journeys were supposed to merge.- even our times together were not for the entire lifetime.
Each of these relationships taught me to be the person that I was supposed to be. - like all other life events.
My TF also had married, had children, had many romantic partners, and are in romantic relationship now.
So, If you are meant to meet other men, you will.

Quote:
Well...
Dating and searching for 'that special someone/romantic partner/life partner' are not easy processes, whether or not you met your TF.
Yes, the entire process can be hilarious. I am laughing about one right now.
Just have some fun with the entire process w/o loosing yourself and your hope.

Quote:
She doesn’t feel attracted to anyone else but her twin.
You just have not met the right man yet.

Quote:
Please don't believe this.
There will be times when your energy connection with him will be less intense and almost non-existence.
Just pay attention to the such energy level in your connection with him - while you continue to search for another soulmate.
When his energy leaves from your connection, you will meet and will marry someone else.
Or if you already have another soulmate, this soulmate will enter into your life and place himself next to you. - as your soul mate will also sense when the presence of the other man/TF's energy is gone.

The moment when my TF married and had children, I started meeting lots men. My ex husband came into my life when my TF had his 2nd child.

So, pay attention to energy level in your connection. Then take a big reap into the dating.
Good luck!

Last edited by Ziusudra : 01-04-2019 at 01:26 AM.