Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
So much Gratitude for this!!!

I hope you all can catch this, this and similar things and many clients is why I've not been able to participate in the threads as much as I'd like these days.
Please leave feedback and thoughts on this show.
I share them with the hosts and it gives them great feedback for making even higher quality and interesting shows or just generally helps them as Radio Show Host to feel supported. They put a lot into making these shows and I like to gift them back with letting them know how appreciated they are!

Today:
Angie LaRue's show will be aired September 3rd, 2018 at 3:30 MST, 2:30 pm Pacific (4:30 Central/5:30 Eastern) on Transformation Talk Radio (TTR). It will rerun today at 11:30 pm and again Tuesday morning at 8:30 am PST. People will also be able to listen to and download the replay directly from the TTR website as well as from my own site within 24 hours after it airs.

Here are the links you can use to send people to the show (please note these links can play my previous show until 24 hours after yours has aired so don't panic if this happens!):

Transformation Talk Radio: http://bit.ly/VPMonTTR
Empowering NRG Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/eNRGpodcast

We recorded this over a month ago and there's been other interview since so I don't recall exactly what it was about, but we may have discussed EMF's. If I recall correctly it is only a 2 segment show, so short and easy on the ears!
Happy Holiday Everyone!!

Thank you Higher Self, Guides, Angels and God.....My Cup Overfloweth!!!!
Old 05-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Suspended
Guide
its ok crystal we arw all grateful for this thread.

Today I am grateful for my twin flame union and the love felt between us all the time. It feels very good to be healing my wounds with love and lots of God.

Im also happy and grateful to be able to knownim happy, safe, and cared about.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
I'm grateful for the complete fullness of everything.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So much Gratitude for this!!!

I hope you all can catch this, this and similar things and many clients is why I've not been able to participate in the threads as much as I'd like these days.
Please leave feedback and thoughts on this show.
I share them with the hosts and it gives them great feedback for making even higher quality and interesting shows or just generally helps them as Radio Show Host to feel supported. They put a lot into making these shows and I like to gift them back with letting them know how appreciated they are!

Today:
Angie LaRue's show will be aired September 3rd, 2018 at 3:30 MST, 2:30 pm Pacific (4:30 Central/5:30 Eastern) on Transformation Talk Radio (TTR). It will rerun today at 11:30 pm and again Tuesday morning at 8:30 am PST. People will also be able to listen to and download the replay directly from the TTR website as well as from my own site within 24 hours after it airs.

Here are the links you can use to send people to the show (please note these links can play my previous show until 24 hours after yours has aired so don't panic if this happens!):

Transformation Talk Radio: http://bit.ly/VPMonTTR
Empowering NRG Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/eNRGpodcast

We recorded this over a month ago and there's been other interview since so I don't recall exactly what it was about, but we may have discussed EMF's. If I recall correctly it is only a 2 segment show, so short and easy on the ears!
Happy Holiday Everyone!!

Thank you Higher Self, Guides, Angels and God.....My Cup Overfloweth!!!!

I had a listen and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing CrystalSong
Old 05-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful that I was able to book the trip and will see my Mom in a week.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Experiencer

I'm so thankful and grateful that in a week I'll be able to spend some private time with my dad.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
today im grateful for the color pink! Its such a pretty COLOR! It looks good on men and women alike! Who says pink is a feminine COLOR? Lol!
Old 07-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Suspended
Guide
Today....i feel I'm not very happy but I will try to be grateful for a few small things...my friend bought me a Blue tooth speaker and it is waterproof its awesome and hes so nice...and some nag champs incense, and a cold soda that im sipping on. The nag champa smells good. So today im just choosing to be grateful for today
Old 08-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Master
Today I'm grateful for massive crystal shows and grateful for friends to help tote rocks across large parking lots!
Old 15-09-2018, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
I am thankful and very grateful for a new Awakened person into my life.