Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful for the wisdom and constructive criticism from others. I was told that, "You can't respect others if you don't respect yourself first." This is something I am currently reflecting upon. Even though I'm trying my best to go beyond concepts, first it is important to recognize my limitations. So I am thankful for this opportunity to evolve more.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Experiencer

I'm thankful and grateful for all of the pleasant people I came in contact with today. It was a nice exchange of positivity and warmth.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:52 PM
Experiencer

I'm adding a bonus one for today....

I am grateful that I've finally realized that focusing on revenge is counterproductive. Whether someone has "wronged" you 5 minutes ago or 5 years ago, does it really matter?

It's not that there shouldn't be consequences-- that happens automatically. And perhaps revenge would be an appropriate response in some instances. But I would imagine that those would be rare instances that only fully enlightened beings would be able to discern (otherwise it's just more karma being created).

Last edited by Torgo : 17-04-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 17-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Guide

I'm grateful that some of the uncomfortable things that happen turn out to be blessings in disguise
Old 17-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

Today I'm grateful for being able to quickly identify my impatience. It snuck up on me, but because I kept my awareness, I was able to redirect my energy in a more positive manner.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Experiencer

Today I am grateful for the lovely walk I was able to take this morning. It nourished my health and spirit.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Master
Today I'm grateful for manifestations come into Beingness and for friends, students and opportunities and for the amazing Energy Check-up yesterday and the wonderful Beings working with me from the non-physical realms.
(!!!)
Old 21-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

Yesterday's:

I am thankful and grateful for, most times, being able to remember my really cool dreams.

Today's:

I am thankful and grateful for pizza. It's the most perfect food, am I right?
Old 22-04-2018, 12:58 AM
Experiencer

Today I'm grateful for being able to connect the pieces and figure out the question as well as the solution.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Experiencer

Today I am grateful that I have the opportunity each moment to make healthier choices when it comes to food. I am so thankful that I do not have to be a slave to my attachments and emotions, and can still find contentment-- and even joy-- in consuming the foods that promote my health and longevity.