Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-02-2017, 07:57 AM
Experiencer

The Scientific Grading of Religions

We all think that the religion we follow is the best without knowing why and how.

SCIENTIFICALLY , EVERY object from atom to galaxy including humans are controlled by nature's laws. Religions are meant to enforce code and conduct in accordance with the nature's laws, on its followers for living in peace and prosperity leading to immortality. Any religion could be graded on the basis of 26 virtues and 13 malice that it inspires. Now let us analyze.

HINDUISM : Inspires for all 26 virtues, Zero Malice and leads to 4 types of immortality, hence 100% Best Religion.

BUDDHISM : Inspires for basically 8 virtues( Ast Marg ) Zero Malice, and leads to Nirvana immortality hence 90% Good.

CHRISTIANITY : Inspires for 3-10 ( ten Commandments) virtues, Zero Malice, leads to heaven, hence 75% good.

ISLAM : Virtues not counted. Contains the following 3 Malice Leading to destruction and annihilation of its followers. Hence 300% not good. ( Even 1 malice disqualifies any religion for being good. )
1. Violence : Animal sacrifice on ID festival.
2. Hatred : Jihad or genocide
3. Lust : Permitting to keep 4 wives depriving 3 others.

It is not difficult to see that Islam violets Nature's Bio-Laws therefore Nature forces its followers to live in hellish conditions and killing each other. Now since Nature's Bio- Laws are known, Islamic Scholars must bring reform in their religion. (Ref. 21st Century Bhagavad-FGita ISBN 978819095044 : Nature's Bio-Laws of Action ISBN 978819095037 )
Old 10-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Suspended
What a load of baloney.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
Occasionally I'm brought back to the reality that this is the internet.

Old 10-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Very interesting......
Old 10-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Seeker

Ok I would like to try to make your view ob islam change a bit if its possible..
1. the underlying implication of Islam’s attitude toward ritual slaughter is not that of blood atonement, or seeking favor with God through another’s death, but rather, the act of thanking God for one’s sustenance and the personal sacrifice of sharing one’s possessions and valuable food with one’s fellow humans. The ritual itself is NOT the sacrifice. It is merely a method of killing where the individuals kill as quickly as possible and acknowledge that only Allah has the right to take a life and that they do so as a humble member of Allah’s creation in need of sustenance just like every other species in Allah’s creation. With Eid the animals slaughtered if possible are distributed to family memebers and especially the poor people.
2. The Arabic word "jihad" is often translated as "holy war," but in a purely linguistic sense, the word " jihad" means struggling or striving.
The arabic word for war is: "al-harb".
In a religious sense, as described by the Quran and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s), "jihad" has many meanings. It can refer to internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam.
If military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.
Military action is therefore only one means of jihad, and is very rare. To highlight this point, the Prophet Mohammed told his followers returning from a military campaign: "This day we have returned from the minor jihad to the major jihad," which he said meant returning from armed battle to the peaceful battle for self-control and betterment.
In case military action appears necessary, not everyone can declare jihad. The religious military campaign has to be declared by a proper authority, advised by scholars, who say the religion and people are under threat and violence is imperative to defend them. The concept of "just war" is very important.
The concept of jihad has been hijacked by many political and religious groups over the ages in a bid to justify various forms of violence. In most cases, Islamic splinter groups invoked jihad to fight against the established Islamic order. Scholars say this misuse of jihad contradicts Islam.
Examples of sanctioned military jihad include the Muslims' defensive battles against the Crusaders in medieval times, and before that some responses by Muslims against Byzantine and Persian attacks during the period of the early Islamic conquests.
WHAT JIHAD IS NOT

Jihad is not a violent concept. Jihad is the fight inside yourself. To fight your lusts and desires.. see if a man is married and wants to look at other women in a bad way he has to remember he is married and should fight this desires so that he can have a balanced marriage its ofcourse same for the woman..so this can be a type of jihad..
There is the jihad of the wife an mother.. how hard it is to bare a child and how hard it is to raise children to be good people.. that is fighting for a better world..this is also jihad... so it is basically to struggle in the path of God to be a good human being.
3. To have four wives is permitted only in rare cases for example when in society rhere are more women then man and to have a stable society with rigteous people it is permitted.. and the man has to be equal with every wife.. so there shouldnt be a favorite and every wife should get the same sustainence.. but yes this matter is most difficutl to explain and it would take a long time for someone to understand I myself had trouble understanding this but finally I did... :)) (by the way Im a woman in islam too)

Please read with an openmind.. I wish for people to see the positive and not the negative..
Islam is about spirituality and not about killing and war..
I myself am a convert to islam since 3 years and before that i can say i was a very depressed pessimistic humn being with no life purpose.. but now i see light and i found spirituality my mind opened to a whole new world.

Remember islam is not the people.. people in general are bad in all world religions.. I just hope I could change your view a little..
I dont mean to do any harm Im a peaceful human being..
Would love to see all human beings just live in peace and love and this world is sad making but thats why im happy one day we will be all going home...
Old 14-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patisa90
Ok I would like to try to make your view ob islam change a bit if its possible..
1. the underlying implication of Islam’s attitude toward ritual slaughter is not that of blood atonement, or seeking favor with God through another’s death, but rather, the act of thanking God for one’s sustenance and the personal sacrifice of sharing one’s possessions and valuable food with one’s fellow humans. The ritual itself is NOT the sacrifice. It is merely a method of killing where the individuals kill as quickly as possible and acknowledge that only Allah has the right to take a life and that they do so as a humble member of Allah’s creation in need of sustenance just like every other species in Allah’s creation. With Eid the animals slaughtered if possible are distributed to family memebers and especially the poor people.
2. The Arabic word "jihad" is often translated as "holy war," but in a purely linguistic sense, the word " jihad" means struggling or striving.
The arabic word for war is: "al-harb".
In a religious sense, as described by the Quran and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s), "jihad" has many meanings. It can refer to internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam.
If military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.
Military action is therefore only one means of jihad, and is very rare. To highlight this point, the Prophet Mohammed told his followers returning from a military campaign: "This day we have returned from the minor jihad to the major jihad," which he said meant returning from armed battle to the peaceful battle for self-control and betterment.
In case military action appears necessary, not everyone can declare jihad. The religious military campaign has to be declared by a proper authority, advised by scholars, who say the religion and people are under threat and violence is imperative to defend them. The concept of "just war" is very important.
The concept of jihad has been hijacked by many political and religious groups over the ages in a bid to justify various forms of violence. In most cases, Islamic splinter groups invoked jihad to fight against the established Islamic order. Scholars say this misuse of jihad contradicts Islam.
Examples of sanctioned military jihad include the Muslims' defensive battles against the Crusaders in medieval times, and before that some responses by Muslims against Byzantine and Persian attacks during the period of the early Islamic conquests.
WHAT JIHAD IS NOT

Jihad is not a violent concept. Jihad is the fight inside yourself. To fight your lusts and desires.. see if a man is married and wants to look at other women in a bad way he has to remember he is married and should fight this desires so that he can have a balanced marriage its ofcourse same for the woman..so this can be a type of jihad..
There is the jihad of the wife an mother.. how hard it is to bare a child and how hard it is to raise children to be good people.. that is fighting for a better world..this is also jihad... so it is basically to struggle in the path of God to be a good human being.
3. To have four wives is permitted only in rare cases for example when in society rhere are more women then man and to have a stable society with rigteous people it is permitted.. and the man has to be equal with every wife.. so there shouldnt be a favorite and every wife should get the same sustainence.. but yes this matter is most difficutl to explain and it would take a long time for someone to understand I myself had trouble understanding this but finally I did... :)) (by the way Im a woman in islam too)

Please read with an openmind.. I wish for people to see the positive and not the negative..
Islam is about spirituality and not about killing and war..
I myself am a convert to islam since 3 years and before that i can say i was a very depressed pessimistic humn being with no life purpose.. but now i see light and i found spirituality my mind opened to a whole new world.

Remember islam is not the people.. people in general are bad in all world religions.. I just hope I could change your view a little..
I dont mean to do any harm Im a peaceful human being..
Would love to see all human beings just live in peace and love and this world is sad making but thats why im happy one day we will be all going home...

Unfortunately, Nature does not listen to all these justifications. Like Law of gravity ' it just produces harmonious reactions tothe virtuous reactions, and harmful reactions for malicious actions. See if you can change the Nature's Laws.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
SCIENTIFICALLY , EVERY object from atom to galaxy including humans are controlled by nature's laws.
If that's the determining factor, then Buddhism would win 100% to 0%. It is the only religion that both accepts those laws and rejects unscientific beliefs of an external god as a controlling force.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Seeker

All due respect, but you seem be a bit biased in regards to Hinduism. Ultimately, everyone who is genuinely a good person and doesn't do to others what he wouldn't like to be done upon himself, believes in the same god (metaphorically). Even from different religions.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smewii
All due respect, but you seem be a bit biased in regards to Hinduism.
He's written four books on the topic which as you can see he always references (available on Amazon). So yes, biased for a practical and not just spiritual reason.
Old 21-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smewii
All due respect, but you seem be a bit biased in regards to Hinduism. Ultimately, everyone who is genuinely a good person and doesn't do to others what he wouldn't like to be done upon himself, believes in the same god (metaphorically). Even from different religions.

No, I am not biased. Hinduism is the only religion that provides a choice of 4 types of immortality. Besides it contains all necessary science and knowledge ( pl see my other threads ). Hence best.