Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Master
Fish Guides That Don't Stay with You

I have had several guides that moved on, the first one was my sparrow guide, Ariandru, he was the first guide I found, he had actually been with me since I was 13 but it took until I was about 47 to find him. He stayed with me for a while before he moved on. His message to me was, that I had finally "found" him and his journey was then complete with me and he moved on. I missed him a lot when he left me. Like an old friend saying good bye ! I still miss him but I didn't need him any more, he had taught me all he could and he had stayed until I found my life time guide. Which I did. I also had a horse guide named Wildfire that stayed for a short while, 2 wolves that were only with me a short time. Last summer Michael came to me, he had that James Dean swagger to him! Handsome and quite cocky - he knew he was handsome. lol He only stayed with me for about a month. I missed him when he left. He taught me a lot. It was his time to move on too. Do you have guides that have moved on? If so how did you react? Do you miss them?

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 29-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Master
Wait. Your lifetime guide left you? I thought lifetime guides were meant to - as their name suggests - stay with you throughout your lifetime.

But you still communicate with them, right? I remember... I think it was West who said this, but talking to a spirit guide who has moved on is the same as talking to a loved one who has crossed over. I know I would want to talk to them after they leave!

To answer your question, though: I have no idea. I haven't known a Guide long enough or well enough, and I'm not aware of all the Guides I have. Then again, I'm still a teenager. I haven't experienced much over the span of 17 (almost 18!) years. Haha. So I haven't really had lifestyle shifts... I'm about to, though.

Old 29-01-2011, 01:52 AM
duckstar

my guides change alot but there is always one that is there in the background for me to call on if i need to, she is the first one that im aware of and im sure that she is my main guide, i think they can change depending on what you need at the time(just my opinion)
Old 29-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Master
Evaah - it wasn't my life time guide. He is still with me.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 29-01-2011, 05:15 AM
SoaringSpirit

Apart from out personal (lifetime) guide, guides come and go in our life. They come to us when we are in need of what they offer and leave when we no longer need them. I also feel comforted to know they are there, but because I know the nature of their work, I don't feel upset when they leave because I know then that I have conquered whatever it was they were there to help me with.
Old 29-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Mothwing

There are two guides that feel more permanent, but I still don't know exactly which is my lifetime guide. There have been one or two that came in and moved on, but I have a feeling one will come back at some point. It's difficult for me when a new guide comes in, because I can tell something is different but it takes me a few days to figure it out. I am sad to see the temporary ones go, but always happy to welcome the regular presence of my more permanent ones again. But like Evaah said above (and what Westleigh said in another thread) they're never really gone and we can "call" them on occasion to "catch up," as it were.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this: I once had a guide introduce herself to me only to say she was going to work with me later when I was ready, and I haven't really "seen" her since. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be ready for, or when it will happen. Should be interesting!
Old 29-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
he had taught me all he could and he had stayed until I found my life time guide.

Oh, okay. I interpreted this statement differently (I was about to go to bed when I posted, lol). I thought you were saying that he had stayed until you found your lifetime Guide - your lifetime Guide being him.
But you actually meant that he helped you find your lifetime Guide - who is a different being.

That makes sense now. But even still, wouldn't your lifetime Guide merely find ways to draw you to him/her/it without enlisting the help of another Guide? Hm. I guess anything's possible!

Old 29-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Master
Hi Evaah, it wasn't so much that my sparrow guide helped me find my lifetime guide, he was waiting for me to find him on my own. To discover him - since Matthew was/is always with me. I needed to find him. When I did it was time for Ariandru to move on. Ariandru was what I called an "interm" guide. lol

Old 29-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Mothwing, I had a guide that came to be about 3 years ago that sort of did that too. He didn't tell me per say that he was coming back, he did last summer and he only stayed for a short time. He taught me what he came to teach me and it was time to move on. I could feel his energy leave my presence permanently. As I had with Ariandru. With Ariandru it took me a while to realize he had gone. It was like there was a void in my life. He had been with me for so long and helped me thru a lot of difficult times in my life. Even tho I wasn't really aware of him yet thinking back on it I always knew there was someone guide me I just never knew what it was. Its nice to know they can come back to see you catch up with you so to speak.

Old 29-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Master
Hi duckstar, I believe that too, that guides come to you and change depending what you need at the moment.