Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Master
I have seen one during meditation, it was beautiful and golden and it came up really close to me to show me it's face, i did not see any wings but saw flowing robes.
Hence my name Golden angel, from my experience ;)
Love GA ;) xxx
Old 21-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Administrator

I see spirit all the time but the first time i would say i encountered an Angel was when i was on my way to my grandmothers i heard more than anything beautiful music very peaceful ,i couldnt make out where it was coming from, it was as i was walking to the door i saw a light that was so bright,i thought it was a reflection of the sun on the door, but it wasnt.i told my grandmother and she just smiled so i asked her if she had heard the music and the very bright lightm she said yes her mother my great grandmother used to hear them a lot,especially when they first came over here from the usa,
years later i was married my husband became ill with cancer,two weeks after he passed i was laying down and i saw a huge pair of wings,it was so big it covered the ceiling, a few months later i was speaking to a person i know when she said she wasnt feeling to good,i saw wings envelop around her,

Namaste
Old 21-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Krystalle

I have seen a few, and demons too - so Sammy, you're not alone lol.
Old 21-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Henri77

Only once, a large multicolored one that was teaching me about creating light colors for healing purposes.....

I do feel angels when i call them prior to meditation, but don't currently see them.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
I have seen a few, and demons too - so Sammy, you're not alone lol.

Hollah! hehe
Old 22-06-2012, 03:33 AM
iScorpio

I have seen many with my third eye, but I have signs, like certain 'clothing', I see them on a figure (the figure itself can have features top) and that's how I know it's an angel. Physically, I see angels as very small, bright sparkles. It's like seeing energy in the sky, 'fireflies', but angels you see out of no where, they flash and go.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Suspended
I see them quite a bit. When I'm meditating, I often see my room surrounded by a massive hall, a room big enough for all my guides and the angels to stand in. It has pillars, and my room is right in the middle. The angels move around in that space. If I ask one closer, they'll come out of the light to spend time with me in the room. Usually they'll come very close. Sometimes I've seen faces and eyes, mostly when I've asked to, sometimes by surprise. I saw Uriel very clearly once - so clearly I gasped! High cheekbones, smouldering eyes, goatee - WOW. Beautiful AND sexy.

They always look very tall, Azrael's head almost polishes the ceiling! He just seems all the more protective for that though He stands behind my chair often, and he looks like a big shadow. That's his sort of 'I'm here' mode. No details, but you see his shadow and feel him and know he's present. Sometimes, he comes much closer and I'll see his clothes, or his face or eyes. Sometimes, he'll change form, too He has the sort of eyes that leave no doubt he can see right into you, but he's so gentle with it, it's feels almost like relief when you show him your truth!

I've seen the traditional light angel, coming out of the heavenly glow, wings spread, too, only once, when meditating.