Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Odd school bus rolling dream?

I would love some input on the dream that I had about a week ago!

I was on a yellow school bus, It was just the driver (An older male) and I on the bus. No one else.
We had driven up a road that was a huge hill, in a small town- a lot of people out and about, walking around.
All of a sudden the bus starts rolling backward, the driver gets up from the drivers seat and comes in the back toward me. He tells me that the bus can't be stopped and we are going to crash.
I was VERY calm and told him that we needed to relax and prepare.
I told him to take a seat in the back and to hold on very tightly, there were no seat belts.
I found the bus seat that I wanted, curled down towards the seat in front of me, and grabbed underneath the seat to anchor myself.
I told him that we were going to start flipping, and to just hold on. Everything would be fine.
The bus kept rolling backwards and then turned sideways down the road, it flipped over and started rolling sideways down the hill, very fast.
I was calm and relaxed the whole time. I remember holding on tightly and watching everything around me flip around, almost just waiting for it to stop and be done.
I remember thinking that I needed to be careful not to hit my head, to keep focused on what was happening and to keep control, don't get scared. "It will be fine."
The bus stopped rolling at the bottom of the hill and landed back upright.
As soon as it stopped, paramedics rushed on and were looking at me before I realized we had stopped.
There was a crown of people.
I told the paramedics that we were both fine.
Which we were, the driver was fine also.
They kept looking me over, I was dizzy/a bit out of it, but calm and aware of what was going on.

That's about all I remember!
I've never had a dream quite like this one before, it was all very vivid.

I would love any insight you get from this dream!
Thank you so much in advance!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Hey RedTornado

Im just wondering have you recently come through a life event, a crisis or a situation around you that has had the potential to be stressful and you have had to keep focused and calm to come through unscathed?

A journey on a bus tends to be or can represent a particular life transition or marked period of time in ones life. Rolling backwards might be alluding to the fact that something has set you back, or you have been going backwards as perceived in some situation OR youve reached a crisis point where the bubble bursts and you no longer have control 'masculine energy in self no longer driving the bus' so the only way through the situation is to surrender.

Whatever your dream is symbolic of, you seem to have weathered the event well and by keeping faith that you will come out of this 'uninjured' & through your surrender to the moment, your dream is indicating you may be feeling the impact of all of this ie feeling off centre as a result 'dizziness' but in all you are unharmed ie there has been no loss of energy in real terms 'ie blood loss, or injury etc to ones inner self'.

Just some thoughts hope this helps some!

All the best WhiteLion
Old 02-01-2019, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

My in laws are currently staying with us for about 2 months total, Though I'm not as upset (I'm anxious with a lot of people in the house, I like my quiet and space!) But I feel I'm handling it a lot better than I did last year.

The dream, as chaotic as it was, didn't feel quite like it was an awful thing.
I've started to relax more, in general, and "let life take it's course" without trying to allow my mind to overthink everything.
I can't place the dream to a specific event, but I'm feeling that maybe it is telling me that I've hit a point where I have let go- that I've stopped, or don't need to, try to control things anymore.

Thank you so much for your insight!
It's definitely a dream that is meant for me to take a message from, I've been trying to allow more dreams back in and stay open to what I'm being show, not just shrug them off as I've trained myself to do over the years.

I had a beautiful dream last night actually, I was leaving my old highschool and found a half buried section of Rose Quartz hiding in a little courtyard corner of the school.
I took a few pieces, went to my car, then went back to collect a few more.
They were BEAUTIFUL!
It was a very calm and quiet dream, very warming feeling.

I feel like I'm finally going in the right direction in life, my job, and my spirituality!
Things, like my dreams, seem to be showing me this also.
I've been very off center for far too long now.

I've been trying to surrender to 'the energies' and stop closing the door on them.
The dreams are so vivid.

Again, thank you so much, WhiteLion!!
Old 02-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

I love the way dreams can show us what is happening within our inner worlds. I wonder here if your rose quartz dream is showing you how you are reclaiming and integrating your heart based frequencies that have remained half buried and hidden up until now (maybe as a result of something that happened within the timeframe of your old high school or the school in your dream could just indicate that this is what you are learning right now.)

The more we choose to let go of our minds and to live out of our heart centre the more conflict in our lives will drop away. Your latest dream seems to be indicating this yay!!!

Our dreams will always give us a heads up of what is happening within our deepest being both concious and unconcious and the conflicts that exist between our inner masculine energy (beliefs thoughts & attitudes) and our inner feminine energy (feeling self). Ulimately these conflicts get projected outside the self until we find a way of owning what is ours and reintegrating them on our journey to wholeness.....

All the best with your ongoing journey!

WhiteLion