Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Lilstar07

Question Visits in the night

Not sure where to post this because im really not sure whats happening.

First ive got to say, I sleep with the covers over my head. Since i was little ive done this, makes me feel a bit safer.

A few years ago , i heard some voices come into my room while i was sleeping, deep ,kinda scary voices.I'll state that this was at a time where i was going through a dark moment. I was deffinatly awake because i remember picking up one of my sister's high heels to protect myself from 'it' lol

anyway more recently. Ive had simular experiences. The other night as i was in bed closing my eyes ready to sleep I heard singing, like an angel and it sounded like my mum (who is alive , was sleeping in the other room. she woke me up earlier because she had a strange dream) the voice was really beautiful, but in normal life my mum has a terrible voice lol however I knew it was her.

Last night i was in the half-sleep state and was woken up many times to the sound of someone coming into my room. I'd take the covers from over my head to see that no-one was there. Then i fell asleep and was woken up by someone leaning over and whispering , thinking it was my sister I said "whaaaaat?" sleepily and took the covers off my head to find nobody was there.

I really was awake during all of these experiences. The first one I was scared. The others , although it was weird, we're quite comforting.

but what is it or what is happening to me?
Old 30-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Coming2

Hi Lil!!

Well, I think you could find multiple meanings in your experiences. Usually our dreams are a place where we deal with real life issues but it sounds like you were right before R.E.M. sleep when they happened and your mum waking you up is a strong affirmation that you might have heard Angels singing to you. The other situations sound more like spirit activity to me.For many years any voice I heard where there was no one present scared me. What I have come to realize is that once they know we can hear them they tend to chatter away. Earthbound spirits, here for whatever reason, get frustrated just like we do and it sounds like they are being very persistent in getting your attention. Its nothing to fear...I know it is such a well known quote but there really isnt anything to fear except fear itself. You have choices, you can confront them( which opens a door) or just ignore them and eventually(usually) they will get bored and move on. You seem to be sensitive and clairaudient.....you can choose to work with your gifts and learn to master them or simply ignore them(good luck!!lol)...I have found much peace and harmony in my life since opening myself up to my gifts.
Old 30-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Medium_Laura

We all have guides and angels who are with us. Hearing them is called Clairaudience. Sounds to me that you are a natural medium and maybe you should look up some books about it. A great one is "So you want to be a medium" Rose Vanden Eynden. You don't have to be afraid of them. When we are sensitive, we emit this light. Sometimes random spirits will come to us to chat, ask for help or even to comfort us.

I've been dealing with them since I could talk. I knew my guide, my angels and was able to have full conversations with them. (I miss that clarity of my youth!!)

Now it's mainly pictures and snip-its but we still get our points across. :)

Hope that helps,

Laura

(who is now a professional spirit medium) hehe
Old 30-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Master
I think your loved ones from the other side are visiting you no doubt about that.
Spiritlite
Old 30-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Lilstar07

Thank you all for your replies.

I am getting really sensitive. Had it down to maybe being an empath. but then im senssing things around me like feeling like theres other energy around me. I made a post a few weeks ago about visions ive been getting 'snip-its' and pictures as Laura has put it. Now I'm sensitive to sound too now its really bad. My whole body feels sensitive in all my senses. Could i really have all of them developing at once?

Spiritlite- I've always had a special kind of bond with my nan(my mum's mum) , I only met her once as a child because she live in another country but shes always told people I'm her favourite. I also get told i look exactly like her. Strange but i always had a number in my head growing up, it was 87 .Thought nothing of it because its my birth year but then she died at age 87. Dunno could be a coincidence but i dont kno anymore to be honest lol
Old 31-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Medium_Laura

Sure you can. I am a medium so I get the sounds, the words, the visions and even tastes and smells. Sometimes I will have more than one spirit throwing things at me and I must ask them to pull their energy away from each other. I will ask one to stand on my right and one on my left :) You control spirit, so just like real people. You are the band leader. :)