Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Ah, but what if one has actually witnessed the
1) Lake of Fire
2) Hades standing next to the Tree of Death in the company of the Spirit of the Lord
3) Angel prison Tartarus
4) Bubbling mud pits full of maggots sHeol
5) The paradise that once existed before the Great Flood where the sun didn't scorch the skin in the company of many mythical creatures ?

If you witnessed the Lake of Fire now in a vision or dream, would you change your mind ?

I believe that when we are in the astral, we perceive things in a manner that makes sense to us, each soul will perceive the same vibrational state in different manners. These things that were witnessed, might not be the same reality for other souls in low vibrational state, imo. If I witnessed these things in a dream, it wouldn't convince me of their existence, it would convince me that my psyche is detecting or experiencing low vibrational energy.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:30 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
It might have happened in terms of change. However, every spiritual person (IMO) was expecting change for the better, not having Obama's 'We want change' for the worse.

My major change occurred in 2007 so for me everything was going as expected with the world elite leading the world into Albert Pikes world war 3.

2 years later (2014) Albert Pikes vision is even stronger after his vision initially came true with Gulf War 1 in 1991.

So basically, IMO everything is going smoothly into World War 3 and the ancestral spirits out there have no intention of stopping it.
Yeah, I dun think the spirits will budge in and mess with our world's life.

The World War 3 is like challenge for all of us. So let's see if 'we' can stop it. Cos war, if it did happen, it will be another contribution to our history list. And surely we WILL stop if it happens. And when it is stopped, new heroes are named, new stuff happens.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I believe that when we are in the astral, we perceive things in a manner that makes sense to us, each soul will perceive the same vibrational state in different manners. These things that were witnessed, might not be the same reality for other souls in low vibrational state, imo. If I witnessed these things in a dream, it wouldn't convince me of their existence, it would convince me that my psyche is detecting or experiencing low vibrational energy.
Have you ever posted one of your dreams on the internet ?

i did and got contacted by a person that wanted to post it on their website. i later found out that the vision, that i assumed to be Revelation 16:10 where the sky goes black was in fact Tartarus, the angel prison.

So maybe, an angel might contact you and give you some useful information if they recognize your dream/vision as a real place.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Yeah, I dun think the spirits will budge in and mess with our world's life.

The World War 3 is like challenge for all of us. So let's see if 'we' can stop it. Cos war, if it did happen, it will be another contribution to our history list. And surely we WILL stop if it happens. And when it is stopped, new heroes are named, new stuff happens.
This is why i hope that my post on http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73293 is correct.

Its the only way to stop these low vibration murderers.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:47 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
This is why i hope that my post on http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73293 is correct.

Its the only way to stop these low vibration murderers.
Pokemon? Changing us? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I am sorry but that's hilarious XD

Dun worry bout it, pokemon is just a cartoon and it gives kids strong imaginations of sometimes having imaginary friends, a fav pokemon/animal. And just cos when someone sees something that they feel familiar with or in tune with doesn't mean it is literally who they are in the past. It's probably something they are comfortable with. If you like that thing a lot, of course you will say " I am in tune with this" or something like that.

As for seizures, I think ya are referring to one episode where they star Porygon. It's cos the episode keeps blinking and flashing fast in red and blue. And people who can't handle the strong flashing of red and blue gets seizures and health probs, and ends up in the hospital.

That one was a mistake done in an episode. In future episodes and other cartoons, they avoid applying those red and blue flashes.

The black dragon told my friend, he was born from his inner self. Means born from the negative traits (it's not bad really XD) Example, he likes to troll a lot. He doesn't care for anyone else except my friend.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Pokemon? Changing us? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I am sorry but that's hilarious XD
Lol. Ok it was cheesy.

However, what if X-Men is closer than we think.

Or the Sci-Fi series 'Lost Girl' is realistic where every human body has the spirit of what they really were before the Great Flood during Noah's Days ?

During the days of Atlantis, it was common to see a satire running down the cobbled street and pegasus as well. However, no one believes me.

Man has already grown an ear on a mouse. How much longer before we have the first new age minator (half man, half bull) ?
Old 17-08-2014, 02:08 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Lol. Ok it was cheesy.

However, what if X-Men is closer than we think.

Or the Sci-Fi series 'Lost Girl' is realistic where every human body has the spirit of what they really were before the Great Flood during Noah's Days ?

During the days of Atlantis, it was common to see a satire running down the cobbled street and pegasus as well. However, no one believes me.

Man has already grown an ear on a mouse. How much longer before we have the first new age minator (half man, half bull) ?
I think ya are just overreacting XD

Any sort of entertainment, like Hollywood movies, cartoons and so. Really, they do nothing. They just, entertain, inspire, like spark up new ideas, tell stories, let the directors and artists express themselves. Really it's nothing wrong.

It's more you are the one being transformed there XD the more ya let this simple thing get to ya, it's gonna really change ya pft. like your thinking, predicting all kinds of wacky stuff. Just like the movies, wacky stuff happens. Sometimes, a story is so good, that a person can think it could be real, or what IF this happens.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Raphah

Quote:
like your thinking, predicting all kinds of wacky stuff. Just like the movies, wacky stuff happens. Sometimes, a story is so good, that a person can think it could be real, or what IF this happens.
i am actually doing a self test now where i want to see if its possible to start seeing things differently or spiritual beings by accepting that they are there and will be visible to higher vibration mortals.

Or how about, if i believe in a world where those mystical creatures exist, then i will dream my way there every night.

i think its worth a try.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:21 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
i am actually doing a self test now where i want to see if its possible to start seeing things differently or spiritual beings by accepting that they are there and will be visible to higher vibration mortals.

Or how about, if i believe in a world where those mystical creatures exist, then i will dream my way there every night.

i think its worth a try.
Ohhh 8O

Is it ya wanna see other beings? Like fish people, fairies, elemental spirits, yokais and so? Ya will see them in the astral realm XD they are all hiding there right now. Especially nature spirits, like gnomes, they find us annoying. I think that's probably why most are in the astral realm.

Ya will be able to find lots of stuff there when ya get there XD That's why am trying to astral project right now, to explore that world. But mostly to meet my psychic friend through that activity and find out who the fish my guide (who might be a pervert) LOL

As for a world where mythical creatures can still live by our side, I can believe there's another universe that has that. Cos there are many universe with same worlds and same people, just that the outcomes and histories can be different.

Remember, everyone, and everything has free will. We are given that. Why? to create stories XD I use the saying "create stories" because that's my ideal phrase since am an artist~

But yeah, get as much awesome experience as ya can XD enjoy life
Old 17-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Especially nature spirits, like gnomes, they find us annoying. I think that's probably why most are in the astral realm.
Lol. Yeah i bet they get really grumpy when a gnome has their arch enemy; a kobold thrown at them by the local hill giant. Lol

Quote:
Remember, everyone, and everything has free will. We are given that. Why? to create stories XD I use the saying "create stories" because that's my ideal phrase since am an artist~

But yeah, get as much awesome experience as ya can XD enjoy life
Cool. i hope that we all enter stories of epic proportions soon that never end.

If you ever enter a adventure story and see a male and female raphah in undead form (wraith and banshee) you will know i am the wraith. Lol

Farewell and happy hunting.