Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2013, 03:46 AM
SunnySmiles

Oh Geezzz, me and my tf are going through a terrible phase of jealousy right now. It is so out of character for me, but I do things with him I would and have never done with anyone one else. He's married and I just moved to a new city and he's worried/jealous that I am going to find a "good" man.

He keeps posting all this happy family **** on FB, but then will contact me with all his jealousy stuff. So, I admittedly have been very very immature and have been posting fake posts that make it seem like I'm meeting men and having a great time. It's all absolutely ridiculous.

But, here's why I am posting this. This has been one of the most meaningful growth periods for us since we met back in 2005. It's the first time we are both being honest about our feeling towards each other. It's the first time I am finally trusting our connection and actually believing and accepting this whole tf thing. For the first time, I am actually trusting that it may be more than him just wanting sex. I finally am able to see how we behave and how we don't act this way in our real lives, only with each other. So, although it has been very immature, it has also brought us to a whole new level of understanding. So much so, we may be seeing each other for the first time in 5 years next month.

If we wouldn't have gone through this jealousy phase, I don't know if we would be at this level ready to see each other? It still blows my mind the unpredictable, roller coaster journey this TF situation continues to take me on.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:19 AM
HaloMoon

No need for the game playing when both understand where this ''insecurity'' and ''separation anxiety" is coming from - the initial separation from each other, in the Beginning. And the healing isn't instant, it is like onion layers :-)
Old 25-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Natalia

I don't believe jealousy is of love.
Old 25-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Shawnee

Exclamation

@Tinks...

Jealousy is not of love - it's a by- product of the deep wounds he & I have from previous relationships. When he was unguarded & allowed me in to be completely vulnerable & love him openly, there was no fear or jealousy on either side for almost 3 years.

It's only since we have let fear creep in & our insecurities surface that jealousy has been a factor at times. I am learning to ignore some of his comments & he even told me last week "what makes you think I want to hear about ur men?" I only told him about men that want to date me because he was acting at that time like he didn't care. Wish I had a rewind button sometimes & could re-live those first 2 years of Heaven on Earth instead of having to face the past icky stuff to be healed.