Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-01-2013, 01:07 PM
HaloMoon

The Twin Flame is a Cosmic Frequency, not a person

I-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g, this . Embodiment of the Twin Flame. If Twin Flame's are the answer, what is the question? I can't post a link, so google this one for those that would be interested in a good read. Here something to make you curious:

[Twin Flames are Not People, by Moe Wood]

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 04-02-2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old 29-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Raineco

Welcome back HaloMoon! Hadn't seen you in a while....
Old 29-01-2013, 03:08 PM
HaloMoon

Hallo Raineco!! I will pm you later! Had been quite busy at work!
Old 29-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Master
You talking 'bout Moe Wood <edit>?

She's talkin 'bout that, what you mention, and I, for one, gotta say it certainly makes a bunch of sense. I started the letting go about 6-8 months ago after feeling that the ultimate end didn't really have anything to do with that person and seemed to be much more about the serving of humanity.

What did it for me was a realisation, of sorts, that the twin flame reality seemed to encompass the highest level of romantic love and how that is really just a mirage and so it was obviously a 'ruse' to allow us to get to the mirage by offering what would be the highest level within life that our lower self might aspire to.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 04-02-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 29-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Master
It was good to read this. Thanks
Old 29-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Guide
Hmmm I can agree to a point. Every time I get to the point where I start accepting the connection as simply a connection, that this is about me and not about us, as soon as I'm comfortable with everything and I let go... he's right there. He comes back. Every time. To me I feel like when we both get to that point is when the universe says "alright, you can be together now". I just fully believe that a physical reunion is part of this.
Old 30-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Loving_Soul

For many it is Andro - if they can get to the point of surrender and acceptance of ANY outcome....that's the trick, it can't be fooled - or acted out - it has to be a full surrender to god/universal will - easy said - harder done lol
Old 30-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Master
I've been stuck here . Even though I thought I was good I woke up so angry at god/ universe and was wishing it has never happened or doubted all this was real. Notice that certain believes about being good doesn't pay in life sprung up. I know it's not true but its obvious it was a false belief it needed to surface and cleared. Don't know if I succeeded though. I say I'm trusting the universe but maybe I'm not at" full surrender" right it's easy as it is out of sight out of mind. But it's right universe cAnt be fooled. Just when I think I have it some emotional issue pops up.
Old 30-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Master
None of it makes sense to me. What's the purpose? Life can be hard enough without throwing stuff like this in the mix...

I have read countless things here explaining all the so called mechanics of TF or whatever, and none of it really makes any sense. To go through hell and for what? It all sounds so ludicrous.
Old 30-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Master
Yeah I'm at point the hell with it. I don't want him the hell with him. I can let it all go. I'm done. He's out of sight out of mind ,his choosing. I used to put my own health last before us. Now forget him I come first . I need to focus on me and my health. Don't know If this is surrender unconditional love. But I'm no longer care any more as I'm tired of it. Kinda liberating. Doesn't sound to unconditional I guess I failed tf reunion o well.