Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Seeker

Color Just some thoughts..

I just thought I would share some of my thoughts and experiences..

Spirits- are ones that come to visit and are not here held to any reasons that come and go as they please. They come to see their soul families and connections that they have throughout their lives here. And wait for the ones that are incarnated living and learning throughout their paths. We sometimes get caught off guard due to the fact of seeing or feeling the presence of a spirit. With most times when we are able to sense these spirits. It's usually them trying to connect with us and get our attention. With either just letting us know that hey were here. Or they have a message for us etc.. Usually no intentions of pain or hurt are intended. If so they aren't part of our soul families. They are part of something that we have come into contacts with a negative energy. And if you do feel threatened or have had physical contact with this energy u should seek for professional help in removing this energy. I myself in early learning have come across several negative energies and have been lucky enough to rid of them.

Ghosts- Ghosts are ones that are here and cannot leave and need help passing over. And usually with the help of (most the time), you can send them to the white light and tell them to go home. That there is nothing for them to be scared or concerned to stay. But u do have occasional ones that do get stubborn and you have to put more effort into the crossing over.

Soulmate/twin-flame-- in all my readings and experiences my beliefs. The label of soulmate and twin-flame is one person in general. There is very rare instances that we get to live the same life and find one another to live and be together. In most circumstances you usually are here on earth and the other home. Wen we do meet up its usually not certain that we will be wife and husband. Until we meet back home. When you do meet your soulmate you and that person will hbe such an energetic intense connection on all levels unlike nothing ever felt before!!! But both will feel it and will be mutual!

Channeling- in channeling my experiences have been throughout my readings and automatic writing. I call upon my spirit guides and guardian angels to give me the info seeking that's in concern with whom I'm channeling for. This site is a whole new experience for me. I'm used to in person readings. So when in chat with the person in question. It's hard to say alot of times who all the info I'm getting for.

There's constantly things that happen at my home. Anywhere from shadows, to full visual in person, to feeling someone touching your arms,legs, shoulders, I have the shower curtain pulled open on me etc... It's never a dull moment here. Constant traffic lol.

So here was just a few thoughts. Hope you don't mind. Just felt like sharing