Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
That is one belief. Others may disagree.
Peace.

Beliefs based on laboratory evidence is not the same as other more hokey pokey based beliefs.

You obviously have not done your homework on the data behind this information. Why? Most likely ego holding you back from discovering truth.
I dunno.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azu
Thanks for the detailed comment. I'll have to take my time to process this complex, somewhat mathematical stuff meanwhile.

Your welcome. This first one was a new way for me, of presenting our perception of time.

< Past < Out { > time > time >} < In < Future

We observe the flow { arrow-of-time } of time as being forward, yet we know the future is coming INto our conscious being and the past is OUTward.

< PAST < OUT < { > Observed Time > } < IN < FUTURE <

< PAST < OUT < .....SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE.... < IN < FUTURE <

< PAST < OUT < { * i * } < IN < FUTURE <

i =purple spirit-of-intent is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

>< = red inversions-outversions from peak of positive and negative curved/geodesic torus Space { occupied Space } and define a sine-wave patterned frequency /\/ or ^v^v ergo Observed Time via our quantization of some occupied space.

* * = green bilateral biological life

There is no math involved either of my posts, other than that, geometry is a subset of mathematics.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 29-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Time.

If eternity is woven into our universe and into our spiritual beings..
What is time .. to you?
Why is it important ... to you?

It's just another thing. It's not that important to me, not any more important than breath or life really. It's there, like everything else. So what though.

why is time so important to you? because from your current perspective you only have a limited amount of it?
Old 29-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's just another thing. It's not that important to me, not any more important than breath or life really. It's there, like everything else. So what though.

why is time so important to you? because from your current perspective you only have a limited amount of it?

To me.
Time is most precious thing, next to mind and body health.
Without time, what am I really?
It is like working in a job.
We are given certain time in each incarnation to complete our mission.
Job is not completed yet but the quitting time is approaching closer.
I will go back home and will regret the job not completed.
Hopefully, I will have another precious incarnation to continue or to complete what I am supposed to complete.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Cosmic Trinity aka "U"ni-V-erse / "G"-oo-d

We observe { * * } the flow { >> arrow-of-time >> } of time as forward { >> } being-ness{ /\*/\*/\/\/*\/*\ }, yet we know the future is coming INto our conscious { * i * } being-ness and the past is OUTward from our conscious being-ness.

<< PAST << OUT { >> time >> time >>} << IN << FUTURE

<< PAST << OUT << { >> *Observed* Time >> } << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << { * i * } << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << .....SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE.... << IN << FUTURE< <

<< PAST << OUT << (>^v^v<)(>v^v^<) << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << (>/\/\/<)(>\/\/\<) << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << (///////)(////////) << IN << FUTURE << = right spiralled helix torus{ see slinky toy }

<< PAST << OUT << (\\\\\\\\)(\\\\\\\) << IN << FUTURE << = left spiralled helix torus{ see slinky toy }

/\/\/\/\/\/\ or ^v^v^v is a sine-wave patterned topology and the basis of all being-ness reality we observe

i= purple spirit-of-intent via access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

( )( ) = torus associated with every particle of Universe --except for graviton and darkion-- as,

( ) = positive shaped geodesic of Gravitationally Attractive Space

)( = negative shaped geodesic of Dark Energy Repulsive Space

SPACE = generalization of the following;

....1} macro-infinite non-occupied space, that embraces the following trinity set,

....2} observed time/reality aka being-ness as associated with sine-wave frequency topology

....3} ( ) Gravity Space,

.....4} )( Dark Energy Space

Thinking of converting God to G-oo-d and "G"-oo-d and G-oo-d

Big G, ergo cosmic

oo = bilateral

d = pregnant

The other thing to note is that the observed sine-wave reality is a resultant of INversions{ (><) } from peak of gravity curvature and peak of dark energy { <)(> } and that conclusion is derived from my INside-OUTing of a four level/line geo-numerical sequence beginning with non-counting #0.

First my 1990's discovery of the Non-INside-OUTed geo-numerical sine-wave topology that finds all prime numbers --except 2 and 3--- on the 2nd line from top.
0..........................6...................... ............12...................
....1.................5........7......................11.........13..............
.........2.......4..................8..........10........... ............14.......
.............3............................9..................... .................15

Next the INside-OUTed version of the above, that, from which we see a numerically triangulated ---ergo structurally stablized-- pattern of 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 etc

.....1......................5............7........ ...................11..........13................. .
-
-
0...................................6............. ...........................12..................... ....
................3................................. .....9...........................................1 5..
-
-
...........2..........4........................... 8.........10.............................14....... ..

So these above four lines, when brought around to meet themselves define a slinky-like spiral helix as coiled torus.

I also take note that of a basic hexagonal pattern defined by the spiral and its inversions;

0, 1, 5, 6, 4, 2, 0 with #3 as the numerical 7th nucleus of the hexagon and we see this pattern overlaps with the following hexagonal pattern,

4, 3, 5, 7, 9, 8 with nucleus being #6.

So the nucleus of all hexagonal patterns are on the INside, observed-time, sine-wave frequency topology.

See following link to cubo-octahedron aka vector equilibrium for further associationss via the 3D, 12 around a 13th which translates in 2D as 6 around a 7th nucleated hexagon so four nucleated hexagons define the vector equlibrium.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

Old 24-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I have always puzzled by this living in "NOW".
In reality, we live now to exist in future.
So to me, make the best of NOW to built the better FUTURE.

If we focus just NOW, we lose the point of carrying for anything else.
Without thinking of consequences of our actions NOW, we destroy everything that keeps us alive, including our bodies, love ones, environment, etc..

Our souls reincarnate, not just to experience physical existence, but to achieve something (I wish I know).. in their remote distant future, beyond the current and future physical lives..
Therefore, we need to have gratitude for NOW, we need to accept that we are actually living for the unknown FUTURE, by living for NOW.
We live for FUTURE.

Is the now one place or two. The now is as it is (now). The future is a thought, the past is a thought or ideas about, is it not. The past has happened and the future has not. Usually one (is able) looks back and forward from the pov of now. We do not move the mind does. What is attached to now is not now but in it and it is not real in the present. Many times we aren't thinking in terms of real now but predicting a now we want. For instance we think about now from the perspective of a past now that no longer exists but we remember in the now as it was then but isn't now. Yet the now is influenced by the past, memory. Memory is not now but often is a guide to control that which isn't real. If we say we live now existing in the future means where is the focus of now and much of the present will be missed worrying about future and past that are not existent. It is also possible the possible future feeling is one based on past which is the experience. Iow experience does not match reality now. The experience will tell you what now the mind has as a pov. To the mind it is real. So the idea (the idea being the object) of past and present is not about time imo. It's actually about letting go now to achieve at any time in time. As far as time, time is a measurement we use based on the sol.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow OO OO > OOO > OO > O > i < * * < other ** ** < them ** ** **

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts do not move.

Occupied space moves.

Occupied space associated with sine-wave frequency topologies reflects what we observe over time as moving aka motion.

high{ peaks } low{ trough peaks } >> /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ >>
..see EMradiation frequencies, and all particle associations to sine-wave...

half a sine-wave, or half of a peak sine-wave is not possibl ---ex / --does not exist independent of its other half.

At minimum we maybe can have /\ or \/.

However, since the minimal 3D { volumetric space } of Universe is a tetrahedron, we need at least 6 lines-of-relationship ergo /\/\/ is 5 plus the line-of-relationship between the two end points of the given sine-wave above.

\Y/ = birds-eye-view of a tetra{4}hedron having 6 edges/chord/lines-of-relationship.

Eternal{ NOW } exists as a 2D slice of 3D volume ex take any great bisecting circle or polygonal plane of a sphere aka spherical polyhedron.

O or as [ ] and we have Eternal{ NOW }.

Now combine two or more of those plane so as the share a common center and we now approach quasi-3D volume, but not truly yet until we have at least three great planes of the octa{8}hedron.

So the question occurs, when to do we have frequency, as time/motion?

O 2D?

OO Quasi-3D?

OOO 3D?

OO OO 3D via two sets of quasi-3D? I think these sets of two are associated with mesons{ strong nuclear force between proton and neutron etc }.

Not to be confused with the strong sub-nuclear force aka gluon.

Old 08-02-2019, 03:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Space( * ) i ( * )Space

Space > terminal beginning of a specified period of time /

then change /\/\/\ as frequency of events ( ex tik-tok or breath in-out }

\ then terminal ending of a specified period of time < Space

SPACE > /\/\/\/ < SPACE
SPACE > time < SPACE

..........> time <............

............time..............

.....Space-Time-Space.........

..........Space( time )( time ) Space........

...........Space( *v* ) i ( *v*)Space..........

i = access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego{ i }

Last edited by r6r6 : 08-02-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:22 AM
Knower

Whoa! I do not know what is going on with those numbers above...

But time, for me, is something of an illusion and yet living in this system I must work with it and respect it. To enjoy time I think you can change your perception to whatever you want and that will be your truth. Thinking and then having a lot of time works for me.

My most interesting ongoing ponder about time is the idea of cyclical time, which is what the Indigenous Australians and Indians subscribe to. Basically, the "History repeats itself" line is very fascinating.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is the now one place or two.

"Now" = 2D cross-section ---ex bisection as great circle O or polygonal plane [ ]--- of a 3D volume{ polyhedral ergo spherical }

( )( ) = two great circle bisections of vertically positioned, toroidal tube

( ( ) ) = one great bisection of a horizonatlly{ birds-ey-view } positioned/perecieved, torus.