Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
You are guilty of nothing, worthy, divine, lovable, and beautiful, forever.

Know it!

happy soul,

It must be gratifying to hear such agreement but these kind of statements unfortunately strike me as mindless palaver. I can agree that we are divine, lovable and beautiful. But to suggesst that we are guilty of nothing and worthy strikes me as delusional. Tell that to a judge who assesses guilt based on presented evidence(even your own confession of making mistakes). Tell your employer that you are worthy even though you neglect your obligations and do not or cannot perform your duties. Is there such a thing as personal responsibility in this rose-colored concept of the nature of life? I see no humility in this world view and without humility there is no incentive to seek help or perceive of a need to help others.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Master
That stupid thing I did at work when I was 15 that got me fired: GUILTY!

That speeding ticket I got last year: GUILTY!

My eternal soul: NOT GUILTY!

That in essence is what happy soul is speaking to, and what others here are affirming.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Guide
I hope my mortal enemy doesnt see this thread
Old 10-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I hope my mortal enemy doesnt see this thread
Your human contempt for this person: GUILTY!

The status of your eternal soul after having felt contempt for this person in your lifetime: NOT GUILTY!

This really is a fun thread. And all has to do with a happy soul, that's the joyful secret.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:09 PM
Master
I am guilty of missing Baile for almost a year.

Welcome back, dear friend.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am guilty of missing Baile for almost a year.

Welcome back, dear friend.
That was a loving message, thank you Shivani Devi. Loved the anecdotal humour as well, hehe.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Your human contempt for this person: GUILTY!

The status of your eternal soul after having felt contempt for this person in your lifetime: NOT GUILTY!

This really is a fun thread. And all has to do with a happy soul, that's the joyful secret.

Baile,

This could be a fun thread if people were willing to elaborate a rationale that supports their observations. These observations, by all appearances, are totally built on beliefs, not facts, that are conditional on the acceptance of unstated assumptions. First is the assumption of the existence of eternal souls. Second, in relation to this particular thread, is that guilt does not exist in the eternal realm. Does this removal of guilt happen by a magical process? I have a rationale personally that is derived from Christianity but I realize that others are uncomfortable with relying on Christian thought. Is there an existing reationale for those who reject Christianity? I remain curious to what others think.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Master

The curse of idle time can make me like a dog with a bone....:) I am inclined to chew on it endlessly. What I am seeing is misplaced excitement. I see excitement of being pronounced not guilty...…..a get out of jail free card.....seemingly a license in indulge in nefarious behavior. The excitement for me is understanding how this is possible to be declared innocent. The answer to this is informative on every level. That is what is exciting....much more than simply the fact that I am given a pardon.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:13 AM
Seeker
Everyone gets a star

I know the original poster of this thread had nothing but sweet intentions, but with all due respect I share Molearner’s position on this one.

I fail to see how perceiving the guards at Treblinka as guiltless, worthy and beautiful does anything other than to serve as an entrance ticket into Fantasy Land.

Don’t we lose sight of the greatness of true heroes and those who advance humanity when we throw away our discernment?
Old 11-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
This is online with we are perfect as we are ..

It is always a matter of context and what applies to the situation and the environment we find ourselves in experience of .

I see a lot of mixed contexts and cross dressing of platforms when peeps speak of being perfect while they are bashing their wife over the head with a hammer .

I see peeps at times saying that there is no 'person' here so there is no-one that is guilty of anything and there are no victims etc etc ..

If a peep is prearmed with a picture of reality where self perfection is reflected and there is beauty in every expression then it really does muddy the water .

You see when a peep is in expression of the Self realized they are not bashing their wife over the head with a hammer saying there is no-one here, there is no victim, there is no guilty party ..

Does a sane individual actually feel that bashing their wives head in as an act of perfection? Does it feel as if there in no-one there having there head bashed in?

Does a sane individual feel guilty or remorse for causing suffering for another?

On the flip side to all of this, all is God and all that jazz and in the grand scheme of things much is preplanned / contracted between two individuals that experience sufferings by the hands of another / each other .

In the grand scheme of things there is no self, therefore there is no victim, no guilty party, there is only Love and Light and all that jazz ..

Like said it's to do with context and the environment of experience .

The grand scheme of things doesn't play out in a single expression .

The single expression comes about because of how they see reality in the moment ..

The expression that causes suffering to another while under the impression that no-one is there, or it is a perfect and beautiful expression is not entertaining a sound mind .

x daz x