Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Knower
Color 5D Twin Flame Dream Stuff?

Has anyone ever woken from sleep in the morning, and felt something was going on spiritually about your Twin Flame during the night, but the memory was suppressed or prevented from being remembered?

It feels a few times like a bunch of higher selves of people in my life have been meeting and chatting with me and my twin in 5D type dream states.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Lorelyen

It's worth practicing dream recall for times like this. One of the first "fields" in which I was active in spiritual development. What grabbed my interest was content I couldn't possibly have encountered in wakeful consciousness. Where did it come from?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account
We are multi dimensional beings. I frequently wake up knowing that part of my energy has been off elsewhere. I have become quite aware of it since late last month.

I have written poems and stories - which connect me to some of the key symbols to do with tf union energetics... as well as keys which seem to trigger memories in me.

I learnt a lot about the energetic aspects of the alchemical union space and it opened up a whole can of worms about how much bigger the tf phenomenon is than what I had percived before... it really is an energetic thing.
I am taken aback quite often when I look at all the things I've written and drawn over the last 5 years... there is a massive picture unfolding...

My mind and body can only manage to so much... bite sized pieces at any given time.

I feel that some info is not ready at this time to be revealed but it will be as time goes on.. things are unfolding and are revealed according to divine timing.

I need to start writting again! Lol -