Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2017, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Confused on everything.

I am new here,i havent ever posted very worried about writing wrong thing i guess.
So i been doing alot of research and learning alot about TF and other things.
I guess i will start with one question that has a little story behind it.
So here goes,please dont judge as i feel like my life is a mess and i am crazy now.
I met my partner 10+yr ago i honestly believe him and I are Karmic the more i look and read into it,but in process i also meet his family member whom i always had a closeness to but always in alot of ways avoided for some strange reason.
Well few years ago my partner and i moved away and hardly had contact with family just a few months ago i moved home after a mess and i was alone with his family member strangely it was like meeting a person all over again. We talked,locked eyes and i ever since have felt a draw towards him and sometimes i think he would feel the same.
I will stop there and any explanation. My story gets more crazy and i really do think ive lost my mind at times so be nice. Lol
Old 10-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Knower
Too little information in your post to make any judgments.

I think the Twin Flame community gets a little too binary with relationship classifications, and it kinda ranks things.

It sounds like the start of a deeper connection, which is always soul related.

Soul mates can be amazing, deep, psychic, spiritual connections and great relationships.

Whereas Twin Flame, is very 'Twinning'. Especially in regards to the soul and heart.

Twin Flame is not better than Soul Mate for relationships, it's just different.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I suppose my main question which after reading this i forgot to ask is...
Is it possible to have met your TF years ago and not realized it till later in life? If so,i will explain these strange feelings and more other craziness i have experianced.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Lorelyen

Hello and welcome! My question in reply is: does this person hold near enough the same beliefs about twin flame "theory" as you?

Old 10-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dristal799
Is it possible to have met your TF years ago and not realized it till later in life? If so,i will explain these strange feelings and more other craziness i have experianced.

Yes. This is possible. But my advice to you for the time being is to not reveal any of your feelings/experiences unless you are ready to without getting yourself more confused or hurt by others "judgments" on the forum.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Guide

Quote:

Hi, welcome. Absoultely. It happened to me. I've know him for 30 years, but life took us in different directions and we separated and lost touch completely for 20 years. About a year ago he came back in my life and that is when I realized something "different" was going on and I started searching for answers. For me twin flames explains everything including the telepathy we've always had and other weirdness.

It is clear he and I needed to live our lives separately, experience what we did and that coming together again at this point ins our lives merges all that together.

I had no idea about twin flames prior to his return to my life. I do not talk to him of this although I hint to see how he takes it. I don't force this onto him, I understand and just let things play out. I have also learned (from the past and now) not to talk too much to friends about this. They can't understand and give their "opinions" on how they think things between he and I should go. For me that caused a lot of negativity and was just bad for me and our relationship.

My advice is to just stay positive in this. Good luck
Old 10-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the replies,they have been helpful.
I am still very curious about alot of things happening in mine and my partners life at the moment. It seems we have been bombarded with a rush of strange events and odd happenings. So strange,i still say im just feel like i am going crazy on this all.
Is there someone who is really experianced in this all who is willing to speak to me more privatly? I know its a huge request,but the situation is so strange I have a hard time just putting it all out here on this board open to see...
Old 11-09-2017, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

Yes!!!! There is an amazing true TF story if a couple who knew each other for years. It is truly y favorite story. (I read many when I first realized what this connection was)

Also, this couple were friends since childhood, they actually liked related, same thing, TF 😊
Old 11-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

Here is their story:

www.collapsingduality.com/Dawn-Steven.html

Watch "Awaken to Divine Love: Twin Flames Revealed ~Interview with Dawn Panico and Steve Selcke" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/t6A8n4r-Vdk
Old 11-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Here is their story:

www.collapsingduality.com/Dawn-Steven.html

Watch "Awaken to Divine Love: Twin Flames Revealed ~Interview with Dawn Panico and Steve Selcke" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/t6A8n4r-Vdk

Thank you for sharing. A true Twin Flame experience! I watched it all. Thanks!