Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
That's really strange I am working through a Sanaya Roman book that I bought years ago...

In my 20s when I was struggling with spirituality/breaking away from religion, her book "Being your higher self "leaped from the bookcase whike I was looking around at a store. I literally looked around the next aisle to see if someone pushed it. I guess my guides responded to my desperate search. Love all her books and re-read them often.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Must say it is truly amazing... I've had a few times that I'd just done -or was doing- the meditations from the Free Kit and he contacted me?!
Not sure if this was coincidence, but it was quite peculiar. Communication between us seems to have improved, feels light and is flowing nicer again. This is prolly also helped by the favorable Venus and Saturn positions.
But I do wonder if he can pick up on my better and higher vibrations when I'm doing those meditations.

Anywho, I bought one of the meditations, just done it. Wonder how it's going to work out. The anchoring in the higher dimensions one. Gosh I cried my eyes out when I saw my TF come up the stairs of light. Couldn't stop, hihi.

Have had great results from her meditations, not sure which one I purchased but it was perfect for me, it really opened up my reluctance to accept money for the being work that I do.

Purchase the one you feel drawn to trusting it will be perfect for you.
Old 14-09-2017, 03:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Anyone else feeling things are more difficult at the moment?

Just noticed that you posted this on the day of the Run. Yes, things were definitely more difficult!