Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I have not tried her paid-for meditations, but I do find her free energy clearing meditation helps.

When things wobble with us I do the energy clearing mediation daily and it does help balance things.
Yes, I've started with that too. And I indeed do find it helps. I like the connection meditation. Makes me feel really good and helps to open my heart again :)
Old 11-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I have, not sure how impactful they where to be honest, I am in acmuch better place and it lead to some profound insights.
I'm interested in the Complete Twin Flame Harmony Healing, but I don't know how long the meditation is, if it's 50 mins or just 20. You happen to know that?
The support page doesn't work, comes up with an internal error message and there is no email address either.
I feel that particular meditation will do me a lot of good, as a matter of fact, as I was reading what it is about, I got goosebumps all over, my belly got soft (energetically opened up) and I was in complete alignment.
I think I can take that as a sign that it will do me good, but since I have very little money... $47 is a small fortune to me, haha.
Okay, if it's good, and about 50 mins, it'd be worth it I guess. Did you happen to do that one too?
Old 11-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm interested in the Complete Twin Flame Harmony Healing, but I don't know how long the meditation is, if it's 50 mins or just 20. You happen to know that?
The support page doesn't work, comes up with an internal error message and there is no email address either.
I feel that particular meditation will do me a lot of good, as a matter of fact, as I was reading what it is about, I got goosebumps all over, my belly got soft (energetically opened up) and I was in complete alignment.
I think I can take that as a sign that it will do me good, but since I have very little money... $47 is a small fortune to me, haha.
Okay, if it's good, and about 50 mins, it'd be worth it I guess. Did you happen to do that one too?

That's a lot of money for 50mins hun, I'd check online and see if there are any reviews before paying for it. There's lots of free stuff out there, and there is sure to be something that can do the trick that will either cost you less or be free.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Master
Must say it is truly amazing... I've had a few times that I'd just done -or was doing- the meditations from the Free Kit and he contacted me?!
Not sure if this was coincidence, but it was quite peculiar. Communication between us seems to have improved, feels light and is flowing nicer again. This is prolly also helped by the favorable Venus and Saturn positions.
But I do wonder if he can pick up on my better and higher vibrations when I'm doing those meditations.

Anywho, I bought one of the meditations, just done it. Wonder how it's going to work out. The anchoring in the higher dimensions one. Gosh I cried my eyes out when I saw my TF come up the stairs of light. Couldn't stop, hihi.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
You can ask your higher self to take care of cleansing and clearing whatever you feel needs it and trust that you deserve and will recieve this support.

If you need help with opening your heart for example you can put in a request to your higher self to work on your behalf. I recently had a dream where I was placed into a large vibrating emerald chamber which was vibrating at the exact frequency my heart needed to heal and feel safe to awaken - after I woke up I could feel and see in my minds eye the warmth of beautiful pink light flowing through my chest and knew that I had received the heart help I had requestef.

I now direct all of my healing work to my higher self and I usually receive it as I sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and renewed of whatever was weighing me down.

Yesterday I asked for my higher self to work on me with forgiveness - I feel much lighter again but will probably re affirm my request again today as I can feel I may need to.

It helps when I do this to also do a bit of writting or creative expression as i clear things out... this is because it is healthy to express and not surpress if anything flows out during the healing.

All in all through I have found this style of healing to be much gentler on me than going over and over things constantly in my head - waging a war within which actually made the thing worse.

It also affirms self worth and self nurture as well - this kind of healing request through the higher self is basically a way to affirm that you trust yourself, your connection to source and your own innate healing ability.

I sometimes ask for assistance as I am going to sleep and I've had a number if prophetic dreams, meeting with my TF and instant healing. I've woken up more than once to exyremevearmty, and an indescribably eneegy/sense if well-being typically centered in my heart center... The past month has been very intense.

I think engaging in creative outlets is very healing and elevated ones vibration. Also staying heart centered rather than ruminating mentally as much more helpful on thus path. I agreed with everything you've written and I've had similar experiences. Yes, a lot if the TF info no longer resonates for me which is hard because I am so used to searching for guidance outside if myself.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Ohhh, also try free meditatin to open your heart, being open to receive, magnetizing love, having the life you want, etc. They are some great ones on YouTube and free downloads by Sanaya Roman which I've been doing lately, they really help.

That's really strange I am working through a Sanaya Roman book that I bought years ago...
Old 12-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Must say it is truly amazing... I've had a few times that I'd just done -or was doing- the meditations from the Free Kit and he contacted me?!
Not sure if this was coincidence, but it was quite peculiar. Communication between us seems to have improved, feels light and is flowing nicer again. This is prolly also helped by the favorable Venus and Saturn positions.
But I do wonder if he can pick up on my better and higher vibrations when I'm doing those meditations.

Anywho, I bought one of the meditations, just done it. Wonder how it's going to work out. The anchoring in the higher dimensions one. Gosh I cried my eyes out when I saw my TF come up the stairs of light. Couldn't stop, hihi.

As you bought it, it's meant to be and pretty sure that it will be great, we go where we're meant to go. So your meant to be using this .. let me know how it is?
Old 12-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
I noticed it's a bit more difficult right now, despite i focus more on something else that makes me really happy that is not TF related and at least this work wonderfully. At the same time, i feel Tf doesn't really reach out much and i'm a bit disappointed, at least i have stuff to do and think that doesn't involve him.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
As you bought it, it's meant to be and pretty sure that it will be great, we go where we're meant to go. So your meant to be using this .. let me know how it is?
Indeed, when I saw it, read about it, it shifted me into alignment, I got goosebumps all over. The only thing that held me back was the price since I have very little money.
But I'm glad I did, cos even though I've only done it once, it has shifted something in him (something has happened). I'm 100% certain it was because of the healing meditation.
As for myself, I'm far calmer, more in alignment, less panicky and anxious. I did get really tired late in the afternoon. I think -not sure- an aftereffect of the healing.
You're supposed to do it once a week. For now it's wait and see, bit early days. But I was pleasantly surprised about what had happened to him cos that's proof something has indeed begun to shift.
Things feel really good between us too. They always did, just around end of August things got a bit sticky because I was so anxious and stressed out after we'd had a bit of an awkward moment. I couldn't let go of it, it kept me on edge. That has gone. I'm gently moving back to a place of trust and am able to focus on my own things again.
I had fun again, felt happy, started a new painting, listened to my fave music and was dancing and singing as I was moving through the house. That is the real me! Lost that a bit a while ago.
I'll keep you posted on any further developments. I did do the other two meditations from the free kit today, just to keep myself on that high vibration.

Oh, and the meditation itself is awesome! Exactly what it says on the website :)
Old 13-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I am doing my utmost to try and stay sane, keep my vibration up,
Quote:
I'm driving myself up the wall,

You mentioned the scared ego, so you know what's up. Maybe if you don't focus on trying to be sane or forcing your vibration, it'll be easier for those things to happen. I guess the short of it is "relax".

Quote:
I let the relationship and what is or isn't

Don't dwell on it. You know what it is for you. Chances are strong your twin does too, whether they want to admit it or not.

I'm fresh into this ridiculous journey. I'm just now beginning to be able to accept the idea that I need to live my life, concentrate on what's going on there, and pay attention to the signs. My twin is living theirs, half a country away, and that is exactly what should be happening.
It's tough! But I'm already seeing everything slip into place. Go with the flow, as they say.