Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Can this be true?

I've had this telepathic, weird connection to someone since 2012. They've actually messed up my life a lot at two points for reasons i can't get into. I went thru a period of hearing this guy's voice in my head. It wasn't positive all the time either, sometimes he would just tease me and call me a " " I tried to have a conversation with him in my head for the first time the other day and he really ticked me off but it was due to my misunderstanding. I've had just inexplicable signs lately and just WAY too many coincidences. I answer all those Is This Your Twin Flame tests and they always come up with yes yes stop asking us this is your twin flame. But it can't be, because it's a celebrity...
Old 31-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Seeker

Hi ksilva, I honestly have a similar connection to a celebrity. I think that some have very attractive souls and energy that comforts the us when we are in bad places. I know my soul well enough to know that I would be willing to live a lifetime away from my twin flame if that meant achieving our soul purpose. Maybe you are experiencing the same thing?

Or maybe, this energy is just very attractive to you, and the only thing you could be able to do in this lifetime is accept the energy this man is sending out. Use it for comfort, be thankful. Let the energy inspire you to grow. If it is not a positive energy, it may be best that he is not in your life at this time. He may have some things to figure out on his own.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)

No it's not just attractive. I actually don't think he's that physically attractive anymore though I did. But it's not just infatuation. I honestly would lose all meaning in my life if he didn't exist anymore. I'm being sent undeniable signs that I should be focusing my energy on him. I just don't know how to cope seeing as it's impossible for us to meet up at the moment. I don't understand why the universe keeps directing me toward him, like freakily so.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok I just read the 4 types of relationships - this guy is DEFINITELY the twin flame, because I met someone just prior to him I'd been seeing who I thought actually was it (the "near twin flame"), and that guy ran away and I lost my feelings for him mostly. Like I could go without him now. But I just could never forget this celebrity, even if he fell from grace completely. It just seems weird how much I feel like I recognize him. I can see myself in him completely but with a few tweaks, he does/thinks some things that make me uncomfortable.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Seeker

I am not doubting your feelings at all, I hope you don't think that. But I think that at this point in time, in this lifetime, you may only be able to accept the energy and inspiration they send, and send the same love and inspiration back. It's not the only thing to be done, but with my experience in a similar situation, that has been my choice. This third dimension really complicates things. I find with this approach I still live in love and hope. Versus fixation and immobility.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh okay. I've been seeing 11 and 44 a lot lately and came across a quote in the bible with a footnote of 44 that just struck out to me, from the book of Enoch. It was something to do with "may their patience not have to endure for ever", meaning may they not have to wait forever. So I hope that's a sign.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

If you are getting any negativity I would wonder about outside interference. Learn to ground and shield yourself before connecting telepathically. Our 5D selves are never negative. Someone who writes a lot of good stuff on the subject if Twin flames is Cassady Cayne from twinflames1111. She had at one point a similar experience like the one you described and it was negative messages NOT coming from her TF.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

No no negativity at all. It's gotten me to access my creative emotional side more.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Pathfinder

this sounds like outside interference to me too. also, "I honestly would lose all meaning in my life if he didn't exist anymore.", that doesn't sound healthy to me as I assume you haven't met this person? just being honest.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Knower

This is not a good thing..I don't believe