Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Knower

Twinflames Narcissism

I've noticed a trend reading some forums is anyone twin seem like they are narcissistic or borderline? A lady named Eve Lorgen has a website called Dark side of Cupid and speaks about this
Old 24-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
I've noticed a trend reading some forums is anyone twin seem like they are narcissistic or borderline? A lady named Eve Lorgen has a website called Dark side of Cupid and speaks about this

There have been many threads about this in the past, search for them.
Mainly to do with BPD.

I think that TF are inaccurately labelled as Narcissist, there is a big difference between Narcissistic Traits & Narcissistic Personality disorder.

Tf on earth are highly evolved beings, usually introverted & unable or unwilling to wear the masks that humanity demand, I believe they are then often incorrectly seen as self centred & labelled Narcissist. Because they are withdrawn & seem to humanity to be self absorbed.

When in reality the true Narcissists (Sociopaths & Psychopaths) in society, very often go unnoticed, for who & what they really are, as they are able to manipulate others into believing they are something they are not, they are beyond professional actors as energy vampires they are usually surrounded by many friends or followers & are believed to be fantastic, kind caring people, when in reality they are wearing many masks for many people & mirroring people, pretending to be that which they know society will accept & embrace, when really they are manipulating & destroying lives behind the scenes.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Knower

If you are opened to it. This lady Eve Lorgen who is a psychologist and paranormal investigator has a website. You can Google Eve Lorgen...TwinFlames. She isn't a Christian but has counciled and studied this. She has a lot of info about Narcissism and Borderline personality. She also has a You Tube video called Keys to discernment. My Grandma died when I was in the bubble love phase...My Twin didn't even acknowledge that and got mad when I didn't run to him when I got back from the funeral. Lack of empathy is extremely common for Narcs. Also they can't handle any form of criticism what so ever
Old 24-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Knower

I was always tired looking back when I was around my twin. I also had a False Twin that I was extremely exhausted from talking to him. The common trait is fear of abandonment. He would lash out on me a lot. I also developed arthritis. My hands hurt constantly and I was in so much awful pain when it rained. I'm just now recovering
Old 25-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
There have been many threads about this in the past, search for them.
Mainly to do with BPD.

I think that TF are inaccurately labelled as Narcissist, there is a big difference between Narcissistic Traits & Narcissistic Personality disorder.

Tf on earth are highly evolved beings, usually introverted & unable or unwilling to wear the masks that humanity demand, I believe they are then often incorrectly seen as self centred & labelled Narcissist. Because they are withdrawn & seem to humanity to be self absorbed.

When in reality the true Narcissists (Sociopaths & Psychopaths) in society, very often go unnoticed, for who & what they really are, as they are able to manipulate others into believing they are something they are not, they are beyond professional actors as energy vampires they are usually surrounded by many friends or followers & are believed to be fantastic, kind caring people, when in reality they are wearing many masks for many people & mirroring people, pretending to be that which they know society will accept & embrace, when really they are manipulating & destroying lives behind the scenes.
Great explanation . It seems many people don't understand how is really narcissism and socipathy/psychopathy and they label someone that is more introverted, at glance seeming cold or not interested to social interation a "bad" person.
Withdrawn people/that have trouble to express feelings don't equal to true narc/sociopath individuals.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Knower

Narcs are people that lack empathy....They can be introverted....they don't have the ability to take responsibility for their actions. In the beginning of a relationship with a narcissistic they are extremely ...charming can be charismatic...then once they have u they then destroy u emotionally...they go undetected because they are master manipulators...and operate on a False inflated self constructed ego...Their abuse manifests itself slowly with making their victim loose their sense of self and reality to make that individual only dependant on the narc.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Knower

Trouble expressing their feelings is not the issue the reality is that they are not in touch with their emotions because they lackthe ability to be self aware...How they feel is how u make them feel
Old 25-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
Narcs are people that lack empathy....They can be introverted....they don't have the ability to take responsibility for their actions. In the beginning of a relationship with a narcissistic they are extremely ...charming can be charismatic...then once they have u they then destroy u emotionally...they go undetected because they are master manipulators...and operate on a False inflated self constructed ego...Their abuse manifests itself slowly with making their victim loose their sense of self and reality to make that individual only dependant on the narc.

I have read all the threads. I err on the side of what Flameseeker said.
The quote above does not describe a tf energy at all. My personal view is that we use these labels incorrectly sometimes. My karmic twin was very like the above. My actual twin and I have some problems, but they are energy problems. The tf dynamic being a huge test to the soul of a person. It does not follow the description above, to my mind a narcissist is a narcissist and that is certainly not going to be a highly evolved soul that is within the twin flame family. Of course we can label people anything that we want based on our beliefs and our own world view, this however does not make us right.

I had a little look at the person you mentioned. My advice would be to look at other stuff too. There is a lot out there which looks at both sides.

My question is does this resonate at high level consciousness? To my mind tf writing/information etc will resonate at a high level consciousness. This is the greatest marker as to whether information is useful or not.
Old 25-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Guide

The thing is everyone has these traits and can act that way from time to time.. it is only when someone is constant in these behaviors everyday without change that would get a diagnosis. There are zero twins that are narcs or bpd..These are lower level souls and they cannot ever handle mirroring.If someone is thinking their "twin flame" is a narc or bpd.. are either misinterpreting their behavior or they are not your tf.Abuse only gets worse over time it does not ever get better.. twins are not this way.
Old 26-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Experiencer
I think it's often that TF find themselves in relationships with Narcissists because they are empathetic & subconsciously sense & attempt to heal the wounded, especially the INFJ Empath, recently there has been much writings doing the rounds as to the rise of the Empath & Narcissist Relationship.

I also believe that these 2 types have soul contacts to be together as they're complete opposites & the Narcissist is meant to learn from the Empath.

If the empath is unaware of their own nature, or evolved TF being, they may wrongly believe a Narcissist is their TF because, that's what Narcissists do they Mirror you, so that you will like & accept them, they have no self if self & they watch intently & Mirror all those they come into contact with, this is generally why the Socio/Psychopaths of the world have so many friends & followers.

Because everyone likes themselves or likes that there seems to be another the same as them. Be weary it's not the silent type you need to be weary of, it's the one that everyone loves, the one that appears to be perfect " the nicest person you have ever met" that's where you will find the psychopath. Because no one is perfect, or as perfect as they pretend to be.

But keep in mind, although they are the predators, they too are wounded & why they are this way.