Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow My twin flame experience l

I'm here to share my story and hopefully someone can tell me if this is in fact a twin flame experience.

First some backstory. I'm married with a 4 yo son. The last 2 years have been tough on us. My wife's mom fell ill with dementia and had to move in with us. It's ruined our lives. My wife endures constant verbal abuse from her mom and it's caused me high stress and anxiety. My wife tunes out the world or "goes within" to cope with he stress. She buries herself in a book and doesn't even know I'm talking to her. So those are the conditions I'm living in.

Every evening during the summer I go to the dog park with dog max and that's my time alone. One day out of nowhere, my flame shows up. Over time, we strike up a friendship and discovered we have so many things in common and many similarities.

I'm a chef, her dads a chef. We share the same passion for food and cooking. We could sit here and talk about it for hours like we were old friends. It's like talking to a female version of myself. It was to the point sometimes that we were finishing each other's sentences.

We're the same age, born same year. Like the same movies, sense of humor, political views.and most importantly, the same life struggles. She got sick from work related stress with digestive issues, same thing happened to me. She feels like a failure at life, changed careers a bunch of times, still trying to figure her life out at 40. I deal with the same issues. We're both two people that never "launched"
So this is where the connection was made. We share the same passion and the same pain. It's like looking in a mirror. Over time, I start to care about her. I care about her illness, her well being and she does the same for me. We help each other. I would sit next to her and I would just want to lean over and kiss her, melt into her. I would have visions of kissing her, surrounded by intense light and heat, swirling around. Or even running into her arms in slow motion like in the movies.
I have never felt anything like this in my existence. I have never felt such unconditional love for someone. Like I would do anything for her. I've lost sleep over her. I've been listening to that song I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You, because that's literally what this seems like. It's like I dreamed this woman into life. She loves cooking the same way I do, that love for creative expression. Something that is an important part of my life. And the same struggles of succeeding in life.
I always knew there was no way I could leave my family. I'm a stay at home father, my wife supports me. I'm not in a position to leave and stand on my own. Even if I was, I couldn't do it. Me and her weren't meant to be together. I realize that. We were brought together because our old way of thinking no longer work s and we both need to grow.
I realized that I need to have more patience and love I. Order to survive living with my mother in law and I need to love my wife hard and be there for her.
And I believe the other woman has a lot of barriers she needs to take down if she wants to find love. She feels that she's too old, that life passed her by. But she's a beautiful person in and out.
The turning point for me In this thing is that she started talking about sex, like making a lot of subtle hints about sex. It sounds like she has commitment issues and just likes to have a bunch of flings. That's when I knew it was time for me to run. And I'm currently in the process of running. The work has been done, I'm on my path and hopefully she's on hers and she finds the same unconditional love. I've never told her how I feel about her. Nothing's been said.
She has these eyes. I look into her eyes and I drown in them.
I can't do it any more.
So please any help or feedback is appreciated.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Experiencer

There is so much I could respond to but I will start with having motger-in-law living with you and your wife. Are they alternatives living arrangements like a memory care assisted living or skilled nursing facility specially for people with dementia. I wirk in the mental health field and gave aging family. It is brutal seeing a live one deteriorate but to endure daily mental abuse is asking for a lot. We placed our mother in a skilled nursing facility where we visit often and she is well cared for. They are other akternatives suchs as medication or some in-home helo but dementia degenerative, she is going to get worse ��Once you and your wife have some mental space you may want to explore if your marriage us fulfilling, if they are things you can do to better meet each others needs or is it nearing the end of this chapter of your lives.
As to your twin flame, it could be that she equates sex with love or feels she has nothing to offer but sex. You don't have to run but clearly state your boundaries. Having lots of flings is not necessarily about having commitment issues, sounds like she has very poor self esteem and that she could really use a friend. Could you just offer platonic friendship?
Old 01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Newbie ;)

There's nothing that can be done with my mother in law. Trust me we know all about it. Until she's a harm to herself or others.she refuses any help or medication.

As for the flame, I've been told that what I'm doing is having an emotional affair which isn't fair to my wife. My feelings are so strong for this woman. Isn't seperation part of the process ? She needs time on her own to grow ?
Old 05-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
I am a full time carer for my mother who has dementia. I've been caring for her at home for 14 years now. In the earlier stages it was fear that made her beligerent and I would recommend your wife hugging her mother and reassuring her that she has nothing to fear, that she will be looked after and everything she's worried about is being taken care of so she can relax. Doing this has meant my mother has no violent tendencies and doesn't abuse anyone.
I have also met my twin soul. We are both free. Neither of us are married and his children are grown up and living elsewhere. I cannot give up on my care of my mother as I feel deeply that this is the right thing to do and I need to maintain my integrity and honesty, qualities I believe played a part in qualifying me to meet my twin. I don't know but it feels that way.

Anything that separates twins will do, whether it be a marriage or some other commitment such as my own, and I believe this happens because we are meant to learn how to communicate telepathically, to get in touch with our spiritual side. I have been through enormous waves of energy and a variety of experiences and now I'm at a stage where I'm going round feeling his energy within me permanently. So much so that I am at peace with it and only experience the surges of his energy when either myself or his physical self experiences something that sends ripples outwards.

We don't need to be physically together although my physical self would love that. We are together spiritually with our energies merged.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
I am a full time carer for my mother who has dementia. I've been caring for her at home for 14 years now. In the earlier stages it was fear that made her beligerent and I would recommend your wife hugging her mother and reassuring her that she has nothing to fear, that she will be looked after and everything she's worried about is being taken care of so she can relax. Doing this has meant my mother has no violent tendencies and doesn't abuse anyone.
I have also met my twin soul. We are both free. Neither of us are married and his children are grown up and living elsewhere. I cannot give up on my care of my mother as I feel deeply that this is the right thing to do and I need to maintain my integrity and honesty, qualities I believe played a part in qualifying me to meet my twin. I don't know but it feels that way.

Anything that separates twins will do, whether it be a marriage or some other commitment such as my own, and I believe this happens because we are meant to learn how to communicate telepathically, to get in touch with our spiritual side. I have been through enormous waves of energy and a variety of experiences and now I'm at a stage where I'm going round feeling his energy within me permanently. So much so that I am at peace with it and only experience the surges of his energy when either myself or his physical self experiences something that sends ripples outwards.

We don't need to be physically together although my physical self would love that. We are together spiritually with our energies merged.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjc1224788
There's nothing that can be done with my mother in law. Trust me we know all about it. Until she's a harm to herself or others.she refuses any help or medication.

As for the flame, I've been told that what I'm doing is having an emotional affair which isn't fair to my wife. My feelings are so strong for this woman. Isn't seperation part of the process ? She needs time on her own to grow ?

I don't subscribe to the "stages." They are people in union who never separated.

Your feelings may be more intense because other parts of your life ate not working. Ficus on THAT and you will see/to feel what is really there.

Dumping someone because you decline to set boundaries is not the most caring thing you can do. I suggested an alternative...
Old 06-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I don't subscribe to the "stages." They are people in union who never separated.

I never separated from TF unless for a really short period of time, not every TF separate for a long time and many remain connected in the physical or astral realm or both, maybe they "separate" in the sense of not achieving union from a relationship but separated in both planes or just physical isn't always true for every connection.
Also, stages can happen not in order or alternate separations with unions and separate again etc...Everything is possible.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjc1224788
Isn't separation part of the process ? She needs time on her own to grow ?

Stop. This is Twin Flame stuff, there is no rule book on how events should unfold. There is only commonality of experiences.

In fact, one of the spiritual lessons I feel with this experience, is that 'screw your expectations of our things should proceed'.

I'm continuously tossed about, as I try to control the situation and her, only to be disarmed and tossed about again.

Have some compassion for yourself too.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
"I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamed you into life"
I've been singing that song for my TF for 17yrs.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Miss,

I came out to her and asked if she felt anything, any different since we met. She said no. I'm just a friendly face to her. I think she really is oblivious to any of this. But I felt what I did. And like you said, I feel some kind of energy. And its there all the time, in my chest, a longing. I had to run and stop being around her, because every time I was around her, I would get so choked up, stirred up inside, I could barely contain myself. Now all i think about is the connection, wanting to be with her. It's consumed my life.